[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Succubus Mate

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited July 8, 2017
    DevCat is so poorly run that it hurts me. I just don't understand how such incompetent teams get so much freedom to destroy a good thing or to get mediocre returns from what could be amazing products.

Well here is the thing. In terms of what will make Nexon money isn't decided solely by DevCAT in terms of a final decision i think. That's probably Nexon. Since Nexon owns DevCAT not much can be done there. DevCAT probably if anything makes a lot of ideas that gets turned down by Nexon based on whether or not it makes them money. In fact their priorities are probably somewhat controlled by Nexon in terms of making them money. But the fact that DevCAT is making a new game currently kinda makes me wonder what will happen because the new game itself is a VERY VERY interesting concept of Monster Hunter meets Mabinogi. I'm waiting for a CBT to just kinda appear in due time to test it. Look up Project DH.
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    DevCat is so poorly run that it hurts me. I just don't understand how such incompetent teams get so much freedom to destroy a good thing or to get mediocre returns from what could be amazing products.

Well here is the thing. In terms of what will make Nexon money isn't decided solely by DevCAT in terms of a final decision i think. That's probably Nexon. Since Nexon owns DevCAT not much can be done there. DevCAT probably if anything makes a lot of ideas that gets turned down by Nexon based on whether or not it makes them money. In fact their priorities are probably somewhat controlled by Nexon in terms of making them money. But the fact that DevCAT is making a new game currently kinda makes me wonder what will happen because the new game itself is a VERY VERY interesting concept of Monster Hunter meets Mabinogi. I'm waiting for a CBT to just kinda appear in due time to test it. Look up Project DH.

Mind sending a me a message with a link of the gameplay of DevCat's new game?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    There were no gameplay trailers. Just some sneak peaks of things like basic movements and the concept of what they player will be using here.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    It says its a mobile game in the site, unless im reading it wrong so,meh
  • ISeeFireISeeFire
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    @탱크블레이드

While you're at this topic, Can you confirm Heavenly leather still can be crafted? I mean KR version, because at here we can not craft Heavenly leather anymore?

Thank.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    BUT DOES SHE GIVE THE SUCC

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    seems like you'll be able to dress your little companion, she's wearing different stuff every time in the video. This is an awful cash grab.

Instead of different dresses, they could just be 3 different companions, like the 4 hellfairies. So, a player will need to pay $525 if they want to collect all 3. 72SxzZv.png
    Wariel
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Tetsujin wrote: »
    seems like you'll be able to dress your little companion, she's wearing different stuff every time in the video. This is an awful cash grab.

Instead of different dresses, they could just be 3 different companions, like the 4 hellfairies. So, a player will need to pay $525 if they want to collect all 3. 72SxzZv.png

Cheaper to get a 3-D one from Pimp's Depots :>
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I would appreciate if anyone can clarify if this "Mate" system is in addition to or as a replacement for the current PET system. Can I have a pet and Mate out together? If not, does this mate perform all current pet functions (mine ore, harvest, etc.) or is it just for attacking enemies and acting as a meet shield?
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I think I saw a video with a guy with a pet and a succu at the same time,but I might be remmembering wrong
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    If anyone finds videos or has info on how the mate system works, could they link/post here please?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I have seen plenty people using these with few variations - normal succubus, succubus in bunny aka playboy suit, even these maids from Secret Naughty Chamber dungeon. I know they are fighting and may have issues with enemies like Braha, who aren't really reachable. Don't know anything other than that for now.
  • DearestLloydDearestLloyd
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited August 25, 2017
    I'm a huge fan of the succubus so I'm actually really excited to have her as a companion.

Bottom Wall is google translated from the Kr Event page, take this with a grain of salt.
    ※ What is a mate system?
    - A mate is a coworker who fights in combat, and can be summoned in all battles except the Avengers, Ain Rahor, Knights, and PVP.
    - Right click on a mate item to learn the skill to summon a mate.
    - Mate skills can be found on the Skill> Mate tab, and you can register and use it in Quick Slots.
    - If you use mate skill (quick slot), you can check information (ability, skill training, costume change) of corresponding mate,
    You can summon or cancel the summon.
    You can strengthen your skills by training your mate's skills, customize specific area combat, and change your costume.
    You can train your mate skill by consuming the character's AP.
    B. However, in the case of a fixed-term mate, the skill can not be trained.
    - A mate can only be summoned in a village or on standby, and can not be summoned or dismissed after entering battle.
    In battle, the mate is not disabled, but is hit by the enemy.
    In a b battle, the damage done by the mate to the boss is not reflected in the character's damage.
    However, some titles can be acquired by mate battle.
    - Mate reacts and acts on the character's actions.
    - The mate is attributed to the character and can not be shared with other characters in the same Nexon ID.

Here are some videos of her posted by other players

Emotes

Hot spring animation:

Physics:

In Muir battle with blute Lynn
    BabyDaniSirRFI
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Thanks for info and vids!
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    @DearestLloyd Could you explain the costume change option in greater detail? Does that mean you can give her any female costumes you have? Or does she come with her own set of outfits that are packaged with summoning item and you can combine them as you wish?

And what about her exclusive skills?
  • DearestLloydDearestLloyd
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    @hornywatermelon

Ah sorry I don't exactly know much about it. I was just sharing the google translate and videos my guild was talking about a while ago. Might be better if someone who plays in kr can share more info!
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Calling out @탱크블레이드 @LynnCUBE so they might provide us some more info.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    I still think it's odd they decided NOT to allow for ACCOUNT WIDE sharing of these mates. That aspect of it seems like a total cashgrab. Or maybe it's just a way to differentiate from pets...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Calling out @탱크블레이드 @LynnCUBE so they might provide us some more info.

I will go over this in stream so I will see if I can have one of my viewers clip is so I can link it here tonight.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited August 28, 2017
    @hornywatermelon You asked and thou shalt receive. An explanation in my stream I highlighted about the Mate system for the most part. I don't exactly know what parts are equip-able and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's restricted to specific mates like Succubus for example. But other than that. There's the general UI system explanation.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170407790