[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Succubus Mate

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited July 6, 2017 in Future Content

Seems like we'll be getting the adult Succubus as a pet now.

Me likey.
WarielCielSuccubusLynnyLynLynAnduri

Comments

• BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    Welp, time to waste a crap ton of money again.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    BUT DOES SHE GIVE THE SUCC
    Niburu
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited July 6, 2017
    It seems like you need 5 tickets to get the package that comes with this in the exchange shop. To get a ticket, you need to buy one of their all in one packages, each costing roughly $35. So someone would need to spend at least $175 to get it. The package for the Succubus Mate seems to be airtight though.
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited July 6, 2017
    175 LOL i hope ppl aint still puttin that kinda money into this game
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited July 6, 2017
    Seems like NoobCat has increased their copy/paste skill to max rank.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited July 6, 2017
    Isn't the idea of an online game, to play 'together', instead of 'alone'?

And together I mean, with other 'people' , not 'npc's'
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Delteros wrote: »
    It seems like you need 5 tickets to get the package that comes with this in the exchange shop. To get a ticket, you need to buy one of their all in one packages, each costing roughly $35. So someone would need to spend at least $175 to get it. The package for the Succubus Mate seems to be airtight though.

I buy it for $35 but 175 no way
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Great, thats what we needed, more succubus running around town, cause there arent plenty enough already -.- and this time life sized, ugh, really, gibe pet pet lugh at least, I wanna make him spam his laugh in town
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Nice Rises updates, more cash grabs. You people never learn.
    Anduri
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    edited July 6, 2017
    2 succubus sets, 2 succubus bosses, 4 succubus mini pets, 1 succubus companion. They're really milking this succubus gimmick. But then again, you can't really blame devCat. It's not their fault that anything with "succubus" on it sells really well.

Also love the way devCat dealt with the backlash about the 4-player raids. Doesn't feel like a real raid? Too lonely? Fill it up with NPCs. Problem solved.

I do like her animations tho. I wish female characters could purchase her animations as emotes. I really like that "sitting on an out-of-nowhere sofa" animation.
    Zaeadras
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited July 6, 2017
    seems like you'll be able to dress your little companion, she's wearing different stuff every time in the video. This is an awful cash grab.
    Wariel
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    when you are too poor so you kidnap an Evie as a pet.
    AnthonytonyboyZaeadrasWarielLynnyLynLyn
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They really should have made it so that players who had completed the Succy regular & Nif battles could unlock her as a playable character. That would have been something to breathe a little life back in. Would be short term if they don't fix 8 man, but it definitely would get people to return. I doubt players who have left, especially over the current update, are going to come back to spend more money for a pet.

DevCat is so poorly run that it hurts me. I just don't understand how such incompetent teams get so much freedom to destroy a good thing or to get mediocre returns from what could be amazing products.
    FlufffyParrotLynnyLynLyn
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    havoc23 wrote: »
    175 LOL i hope ppl aint still puttin that kinda money into this game

There are people that have spent thousands... and I'm talking about thousands in a short period of time...
    At least one user in Europe is known to have done that.

With that money, you could get real a "succubus", if you know what I mean...
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Why. At least the loli succubus had some novelty, this is just lazy, and I'm sure those effects x4 won't be obnoxious at all.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I'm curious how these will sell, if they do well in KR, we can expect a mini Neamhain, Iset, and probably Regina.

The idea has potential though, I'd be down for getting a mini Gnoll sized Zecallion, but I wouldn't pay for it.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Gimme full sized Habitant pet
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Lol now we can't complain about not having 8 men raids anymore. If everyone in party has 1 pet, that's 8.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Maybe it is not a pet but changes to Scythe Evie move set? new couch emote? Finally have the Succubus hair!
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Beokoros Pet When?