[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This gets worse and worse

voleitorvoleitor
Vindictus Rep: 800
in General Discussion
I have to say it, i played around 7 years this game, with its lags, disconnects and bugs without saying a word. But this gets worse every update.
The unification seemed a good idea (still is a good idea), but the new patches are doing this game going to the hell of MMORPG.
What i mean is the elimination of Hard mode from Battle Quests and only have Normal mode (too easy) and Hero mode (too hard). The Hard mode was an important intermedian mode, where you can practice and fight good. The feeling i got when i fought Keaghan and Lionotus in Normal mode i never had it in those 7 years, the feeling of "i don't want to play, is too easy and makes no fun". I think they did a extremely wrong mistake with that changes (assist on battle eliminated with Hard mode disappeared). I never felt like that, i miss old Vindictus so much and with the "Hero mode only level 90 players" they really destroyed this great game.
Hope Nexon fix what they did bad and turn this game in something fun again.
SaintGuinnessarkaine757DelterosZaeadrasYakuzamaAbyssofthorBarbatusAmenari

Comments

• SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    I agree. The older version had a little something for everyone. If you wanted a super casual, no drama run, there was Easy. If you wanted a challenge but still considered yourself to be a normal human being, there was Hard for you. If you were a masochist who really enjoyed your own pain, suffering and humiliation (and I'll admit some days i was just that person) then Hero was for you. Hero Weeping Queen use to make my palms sweat and given the new direction this game as taken, I kinda miss that already.

I get what you mean about Lionotus. It's not that they just gave him less HP or Attack Power. It's the fact that they nerf the game mechanics. By taking away those black spheres of death, as annoying as the were, it completely change the run-- making it less fun. I've only ran it on Hero since RISE and it's such a boring run now. To think when Lionotus first came out, the whole point was to use strategy to lure him to the cliff edge so we can bomb him off of it. Now you just sandbag him with no thought required.
  • SshateSshate
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Yeah. Dunno why Hero Mode got removed for most battle. What's the point of removing content? lol. So silly.
    ZaeadrasGwyndolaine
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    nobody keeps you here;you can always leave

this might be a shocker but some people do like the game right now,minus the lag+bugs
    UsagiiiKun
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 6, 2017
    gogoshica wrote: »

this might be a shocker but some people do like the game right now,minus the lag+bugs

This might also be a shocker but he might be trying to give his feedback to the team :o there's a reason why people say how horrible the servers are and stick around ._.

"Hope Nexon fix what they did bad and turn this game in something fun again." it even says it here
    YentisEllystarXIIIZaeadrasYakuzamaFeeBarbatus
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 6, 2017
    [text removed]

Doesn't stop people from saying what they think about this update especially if that person has 1 post
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited July 6, 2017
    [text removed]

I mean, NA was at least able to get us the shards/essences in the Seal Shop, and while in general they are poor about responding to our feedback, seeing that the general mood from every region that I'm aware of is negative perhaps even what we have to say will be taken into account.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    We are getting up to 100 pages of spam per night. Doubt anyone from nexon is paying attention cept their volunteer mods who get to fix the forums every morning.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Mixxia wrote: »
    We are getting up to 100 pages of spam per night. Doubt anyone from nexon is paying attention cept their volunteer mods who get to fix the forums every morning.

Oh I am sure they know. But no forum has a truly good work around. (Any real solution relies on active mods, and having done it myself it isn't worth doing that job for free.)
  • voleitorvoleitor
    Vindictus Rep: 800

What i hate of this update is the disappear of Hard mode and the thing you need to be level 90 to do a mission in harder level.
    What they did good is the lag and bugs fix, but i hate this game got so easy, you can get to 20k without being a skilled player. When i played this game, was when you needed skill and good attack, was fun the idea of stay 30 minutes playing a raid solo. Now people play raids solo and beat the boss in 5 minutes. That was what i was talking about when i said "something fun". Is true nobody keeps me here, but i feel the necessity of staying in this game, how i said i played around 7 years and i feel commited with Nexon and Vindictus. That's why i hate some of new changes. Changes can be good and can be bad, they changed something to good, and they changed something to bad. Just i wanted to keep it clear, that this game lost a lot of fun and playstyle.
    SaintGuinnessBarbatus
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited July 5, 2017
    @voleitor

There was a patch in KR implementing Hero Raids Season 3. We will get it soon also I think. Then you can enjoy raiding a boss for over 15-20 min. (If you have good add damage and release and attack cap, if not look forward for 30 minutes of enjoyment +best)
    So you will get your desired end-game.
    voleitor wrote: »
    When you needed skill and good attack, was fun the idea of stay 30 minutes playing a raid solo. Now people play raids solo and beat the boss in 5 minutes.

i14306340836.gif

When that time comes don't expect a carry xD Solo for 40 min if u can and enjoy it.

As for season 1 content, it's pretty much irrelevant at endgame.
  • KikinaLnKikinaLn
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    ^ This might be even a bigger shocker but EU prices are going to hell, noone buys anything, feels more and more dead every few days. Even when they fixed lag alrdy, doesnt seem anything changes. Boats fill at evening time, from 6 to 11 pm, otw its just complete dead, allways lot of afkers in colhen.
    Yakuzama
  • kuuraiHotarukuuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    EU vindi had a run for 5 years, it's inevitable that a game with no publicity will sooner or later die out, it's natural that the game feels more dead each day. inb4 removed like 99% of my other comments
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    edited July 6, 2017

This might also be a shocker but he might be trying to give his feedback to the team :o there's a reason why people say how horrible the servers are and stick around ._.

"Hope Nexon fix what they did bad and turn this game in something fun again." it even says it here

what feedback? that's the usual trash talk towards nexon/developers.When you give constructive feedback you don't bash people and you don't have to make the game look like it's been hit by apocalypse because that's clearly not the case with vindictus right now. Peace out,nerd.

KikinaLn wrote: »
    ^ This might be even a bigger shocker but EU prices are going to hell, noone buys anything, feels more and more dead every few days. Even when they fixed lag alrdy, doesnt seem anything changes. Boats fill at evening time, from 6 to 11 pm, otw its just complete dead, allways lot of afkers in colhen.

I think you landed on australian server by mistake for a couple days/weeks.Stuff sells on EU within a day and you don't have to undercut like crazy? What exactly are you trying to sell and won't sell ? Boats do take some time to fill indeed,but once it's afternoon/evening it takes under 1 minute for me to fill any S3 raid boat.
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    i think at least the s3 raids should be 8 man ers again, sucks to not be able to play with everyone from the guild cuz "Sorry no spots left" :|
    ZaeadrasYakuzamaKiyoujiPanda
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Cutee wrote: »
    i think at least the s3 raids should be 8 man ers again, sucks to not be able to play with everyone from the guild cuz "Sorry no spots left" :|

Or you could like...you know...make 2 parties of 4 men.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730

No one said there weren't things to like but there are definitely things they got wrong, like making 2/3 of the game unplayable because you can 1hitKO most bosses naked. I'm assuming you're new to this game. Most of the ppl i see complaining are veteran players who have invested time and money over many, many years. These new changes take the challenge out of the game. You no longer have to think and no teamwork is needed. That's a big departure from what this game use to be. You'll just have to forgive us for not being willing to walk away from our investment when we've experienced its potential and are willing to speak up so hopefully they can correct their course.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

Unless you enjoy the community of normal 8 person raid groups? People could easily do 4 man groups, including by setting up oaths for it. Sorry that you're so unhappy that you always throw your vitriol about as though it will make you feel better, hope you get through whatever is going on. Being completely serious.
    DubDeeZaeadras
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    There is definitely less to do in the game, i didn't expect for content to be cut/nerfed to the grounds; a while back I and a friend discussed the potential of gauntlets and labyrinth for a revamp - not removal. There is also less people to play with, one last friend who didn't perma quit but is currently MIA.

If this Rise update is so glorious i ask his champion, gogoshica, why nobody i know returned to the game?
    Zaeadras
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    I agree with the 8-man statement- raids were more fun when there were 8 players.
    ZaeadrasYakuzamaSaintGuinness
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    edited July 9, 2017

Unless you enjoy the community of normal 8 person raid groups? People could easily do 4 man groups, including by setting up oaths for it. Sorry that you're so unhappy that you always throw your vitriol about as though it will make you feel better, hope you get through whatever is going on. Being completely serious.

Keep throwing tantrums about how the game sucks now.It makes me any many others happy knowing that the game will stay this way and a large part of the community will remain forever salty.

Rise best update ever because it accomplished 2 great things at the same time: Great new update and pissing off NX haters once more (hardcore mode this time)

#GONEXON
    KiyoujiPanda