[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Share us your progress for [Sea of Reflection]

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Ellease wrote: »
    Puppyman wrote: »
    95 been out a long time in KR?
    Neam just got buffed* in RISE for KR and we got RISE... so... Yah so hard
    They said they were planning on another redeemers raid so eventually she will be swept up trash...?

I don't mind working hard for good stats then learning boss so I can start new wave of carries? Those people carrying had to start somewhere.
    If anything Neam might get nerfed cause hardly anyone would run her at all and she'd be labyrinth 2.0 if is true that people won't bother ever once they finished meter.
    There will be people trying to get Neam thing for Miri if they main her?

Many people didn't have stats at the moment because you needed fully enchanted 95 gear or +15 so once 95 comes out there will be new people running it- a new wave in a sense.

I believe you are right that her stats aren't getting changed with 95 gear. Like Niflheim, though, I expect her stats to be periodically increased. Her drops aren't worth continuously clearing her, though, and she might go the route of Charles Race/Thousandaire where no one runs her after acquiring the stats because the content gets swept behind.

There is a very big skill difference and work ethic from the carries versus everyone else. Most people I pug into, with 50-75 clears, still timer regularly before phase 3 even begins and don't put in extra runs each week to improve. I hear regularly within my guild how runs are already struggling on the public front when there isn't a carry there. The carries I know are often capping privately, and a lot of those groups are doing it with alts in the party which will be replaced with Miri when the time comes. The current state seems to be one or two carries are ensuring most of the week's boats are passing now, instead of 8 people "learning" the boss and evolving into carries themselves.

Neamhain already has been nerfed. The HP pot change made it much more casual-friendly, and people below 5 clears get three extra "instant" revivals now. Soul Fang and Succubus Fang heal you better. You have access to more HP to survive the "one-shots". New trans skills help burst through certain parts (on a lucky hit I can do nearly 15% of phase 1 with spear). Full force is around the corner.

I've been watching a lot of videos of Neam fights, the whole video, of the two chars I play(Evie and Lynn).
    So far I've learned almost all of Neam and Neits attack patterns, I'm iffy on some cause camera angles.
    All I'm missing is application now.
    I'm focusing more on my Evie since she can do decent damage on her own but also provide heals for the party. Likewise she is the character I play best.
    I've noted openings and cast save oppourtunities, as well as mana mine chances since it's a tiny more dps.
    As of the other day, I have begun trying to ditch dps for blocking a hit in normal raids, trying to minimize damage taken, because preferably I would want to get better at maintaining dps while negating damage taken. Though only so much can be avoided through "skill".
    I'm going hardcore into this cause when I start my runs, I want to be counted on not a liability. All I've been missing is the stats. I could run it as I am but I feel my dps would be lacking given I'm not MAtt capped nor crit capped for it.
    And while I want to save s3 story for exp to boost leveling to 95, if I acquire the proper stats, I may jump in before Dullahan. Given I've begun farming for gold to buy r7 pre-enchanted gear to make me less of a liability in Dullahan.

All would be a millions times easier if I was blessed with a +15, but best I have is a +12 on my Evie and that will have to do. I'll require more effort to gear, but at least I'm making progress.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    I dont see this 'I safe quest for exp'. Is the stuff you all give up, worth that little exp that you get?
    Knowing you prolly have some 100% exp boosts, doing some dungeon grants you 1-5kk exp? Do it a couple of times and I'm sure it will boost more exp than that storyquest stuff.

Ontopic:
    I hear quite alot of people saying they 'didnt bother yet'. Does this mean you guys are not 'endgame players' or? Since Neam is the only 'fun' thing for me to do actually. (except the fact we cant see the damage done atm anymore #rip)
    Yuria100
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited July 1, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    Ontopic:
    I hear quite alot of people saying they 'didnt bother yet'. Does this mean you guys are not 'endgame players' or? Since Neam is the only 'fun' thing for me to do actually. (except the fact we cant see the damage done atm anymore #rip)

What is 'endgame' anyway?
    The game is a lot bigger than 1 raid,well it used to be at least.. :/
    I play games for fun and to chill,Neam is anything but fun to me and it offers nothing in return cause I'm not a min-maxer so the stat rewards mean nothing to me.

I simply don't bother with stuff I don't like for any reason,like I did maybe '5?' Crom runs ever since its relase cause I have a slight motion sickness and that raid triggers it.

Anyway what I meant is that Fun is subjective to me and this is not something I find fun,+the idea of running something like this with ppl I don't know/irritate me makes it even worse so no thanks. 'I'm also not interested in dps diqracing with other ppl'

Atm the only thing I do in this game is Einrach but only aiming at Silver+no pot just for the heck of it,then log out and play other games.

Edit:
    More on the 'endgame' part.
    To me endgame was S2 raiding/full runs before Rise and S3 full dungeon runs,maybe rarely 1-2 Zeca runs with a friend or two.
    Even tho my stats are quite overkill for S2 its just simply what I liked to do ingame,never felt the 'urge' to run Neam,not even during the avatar event.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    MrGatto hits the nail on the head.
    I currently enjoy leveling my expertises with the new item system and do some fun S2/3 runs with my friend. Neam is currently the only 'endgame' thing to do, which is why I don't ever even want to reach it, simply because it looks more like work rather than fun and gives little to no reward.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Karijuna wrote: »
    ...simply because it looks more like work rather than fun and gives little to no reward.

Lul.
    LeucosiePhoebeHalliwel
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    My name is Jynxi and I like to brag.
    JynXiDrachus
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    I dont see this 'I safe quest for exp'. Is the stuff you all give up, worth that little exp that you get?

I think that's only me :>

Also now with RISE changes autumn reed bed goes like nothing for so much exp, not to mention s2 ex-raids.

Either way, as I stand, I couldn't run Neam if I wanted to. I only have 25k matt and 112 crit.
    Let alone back when it first came out, where I stood with only 23k matt and like 107 crit.
    They may not be impressive stats but I have performed quite well in s3 raids despite my lacking crit, being able to keep up with those capped in crit for s3.
    And I have worked hard to gear my char, sucks she's come quite far and it's not enough.

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Didn't a group on East clear Neamhain using only event +9 Arma weapons? Shame that doesn't seem feasible now with her hp tripled after Rise.
    XieEnigmaTaro
  • EnkrydEnkryd
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I got very lazy so i only have like 40/100...
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    5/100 +cold
  • JynXiJynXi
    11a54530ede9228267ccfbc407ed871b.png
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    0/100. Don't have enough money in my bank account to gear myself. Plus i'm betting the lobbies are a circlejerk.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited July 5, 2017

Also now with RISE changes autumn reed bed goes like nothing for so much exp, not to mention s2 ex-raids.

Either way, as I stand, I couldn't run Neam if I wanted to. I only have 25k matt and 112 crit.
    Let alone back when it first came out, where I stood with only 23k matt and like 107 crit.
    They may not be impressive stats but I have performed quite well in s3 raids despite my lacking crit, being able to keep up with those capped in crit for s3.
    And I have worked hard to gear my char, sucks she's come quite far and it's not enough.

Your stats are enough to run neam and do decent damage. Don't expect to be a carrier though.
    Half of the people that join my neam runs have stats like you, or even worse, and I don't mind much.

Unlike a certain group of individuals who Denied me from a run when I said I had 50 runs of experience in Neamhain, and they declared it to be not enough experience to play with them
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    93/100 here
    Leucosie
  • PuppymanPuppyman

Your stats are enough to run neam and do decent damage. Don't expect to be a carrier though.
    Half of the people that join my neam runs have stats like you, or even worse, and I don't mind much.

Unlike a certain group of individuals who Denied me from a run when I said I had 50 runs of experience in Neamhain, and they declared it to be not enough experience to play with them

I am now going to being running Neam as I raised my crit a bit, but I'll stick to practice runs mainly.
    I would have only had partially acceptable stats to start Neam as dead weight as of 2-3 weeks ago.
    I lowkey want to be a carrier, hence why I'm building stats and overdoing the learning of the raids mechanics
    It's a ways from now, but that is my goal!

+shy let the games being
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    ...simply because it looks more like work rather than fun and gives little to no reward.

Lul.

Not everyone considers +5 cm extension to their e-peen as reward. Minmaxers do.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985

Lul.

Not everyone considers +5 cm extension to their e-peen as reward. Minmaxers do.

Another dead weight spotted.
  • JynXiJynXi
    edited July 6, 2017
    Too bad the full force is 'pretty bad'.
    Can be activated every 480 seconds, and then , on staff evie, it replaces 'fire shock'.
    Fireshock can do roughly 50k damage for me, and that gets respaced with either a 135-155k attack.

I mean, when I think about it, it aint THAT bad, but I thought it was abit more overpowered xD
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Too bad the full force is 'pretty bad'.
    Can be activated every 480 seconds, and then , on staff evie, it replaces 'fire shock'.
    Fireshock can do roughly 50k damage for me, and that gets respaced with either a 135-155k attack.

I mean, when I think about it, it aint THAT bad, but I thought it was abit more overpowered xD

That's because full force does not stack with ad and does a fixed range of damage. (might not scale with attack either since it does same in ein lacher and raids for me)

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    88/100
    3 weeks to go.