[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[BUGS] Post the bugs you found after RISE.

JynXiJynXi
Vindictus Rep: 2,025
edited June 30, 2017 in General Discussion
Hi,

Since I couldnt find a topic about it that quick, I decided to make one myself.
If people could post the bugs they found ingame after RISE, we might be able to make a nice list so the developers know what to fix. (asuming they dont play the game)

List of known bugs:
- Your total AP is not displayed in the AP shop at Ermass
a1745695fcf7323c911f92bd5e1b1316.png
RobertLiviaMeteore7thRonin

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited June 30, 2017
    Fomorian Book not being able to craft it or drop it anywhere. There may be more haven't checked.
    5X8qKaT.jpg

Also the s3 mats not being able to craft them, not sure if intended or bug.
    Not sure if this belongs here, there's a bug reporting section.

Edited: Can craft Runic focus in the goldsmith expertise.
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Sylas feels very different; we have an ongoing discussion in the Sylas sub-forum about how the timing on the skills seems to have changed in a weird and buggy-feeling way.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited June 30, 2017
    Can't dismantle any earrings
    rI7GsW7.png

Can't buy Tannin from Kirstie
    4pKmtE1.png

Can't buy nor craft Fine Tannin (But I don't know if Jelly Tissue still drops) but Fine Metal Solvent still exists and is labeled as "Craft" , Fine Tannin isn't
    GtczuH9.png
    82J1lpo.png

Can't craft any Leather
    wuKOche.png
  • KlardKlard
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    I used auto clash against Regina (or Braha but i haven't do other boss yet) but she pass through me and i die
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Wrong outcoming picture of fusions, made me feel going insane, real outcome is (thankgod) the one you wish for.
    ecMSjvu.jpg

Also names of all players including me and pets disappear sometimes after returning to town from battle. Double press "-" fixes, but it gets annoying.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Timer is not displaying when active skills are used.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    edited June 30, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    Hi,

If people could post the bugs they found ingame after RISE, we might be able to make a nice list so the developers know what to fix.

We've actually got an entire forum section for reporting bugs, found HERE, so separate threads detailing each of these issues, along with any images or video examples, would be highly appreciated.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Aquasol wrote: »
    JynXi wrote: »
    Hi,

If people could post the bugs they found ingame after RISE, we might be able to make a nice list so the developers know what to fix.

We've actually got an entire forum section for reporting bugs, found HERE, so separate threads detailing each of these issues, along with any images or video examples, would be highly appreciated.

Too bad that forum section is useless since no developer sees or comments on it that they acknowledge it.
    Quinque
  • Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    europe server multi process not working, playing in same network with another person on the same boat lags a lot, overall broken eu server since rise +haha
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    edited June 30, 2017
    Too bad that forum section is useless since no developer sees or comments on it that they acknowledge it.

The devs' job is not actually to read the forums about bugs/glitches, but rather, the QA team does that, who are responsible for confirming and submitting them to the dev team to (hopefully) find and implement a solution.

I would request that each member who posted any here, please make a thread for each of them, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.