[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Holding Ctrl too long crashes game, no error msg

MyurokiMyuroki
Vindictus Rep: 420
in Tech Support
As title, the new Ctrl key to skip dialog sometimes crashes the game / makes game close itself if I hold it down for too long.
Not sure if it is trying to skip too fast and dies, or what.
Tapping Ctrl / pressing it for a few seconds, letting go, and continuing to press seems to help avoid this.
Only notice this for certain quest dialog (talking to Caryl about For Honor, and a few other ones I can't remember at the moment)

Comments

• FeelingGoodFeelingGood
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Myuroki wrote: »
    As title, the new Ctrl key to skip dialog sometimes crashes the game / makes game close itself if I hold it down for too long.
    Not sure if it is trying to skip too fast and dies, or what.
    Tapping Ctrl / pressing it for a few seconds, letting go, and continuing to press seems to help avoid this.
    Only notice this for certain quest dialog (talking to Caryl about For Honor, and a few other ones I can't remember at the moment)

It happens to me too
  • EosEos
    Vindictus Rep: 995
    I just started to notice this occurring for me as well. I've been playing this update for 20 hours without issue until this past hour I've crashed 3 times. It must be the quest skip button then..
  • DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    This should be reported to the Bug Forum