[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Special" Raid Battle Pow req of 37K! -default req

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited June 25, 2017 in General Discussion
Why the heck did they go and start requiring states that don't matter. There is no reason to make it suddenly 10k higher than any other normal content, let a lone basically require a preset level of def...

Heck my fifi with a +15 can't even hit that. That is with 3650 Add damage... I would hope she could hold her own weight :-(

Not to mention the stupid crit + bal req.

huh.png

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 24, 2017
    I mean I'm kind of impressed you have a +15 90 and below 24k att, if I read that right cause I can hardly find a good look at stats without zooming in my browser to infinity

Either way, Dully will cap at 28.5k so while not with current content(neam aside) it will be mainstream reqs very soon.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited June 24, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    I mean I'm kind of impressed you have a +15 90 and below 24k att, if I read that right cause I can hardly find a good look at stats without zooming in my browser to infinity

Either way, Dully will cap at 28.5k so while not with current content(neam aside) it will be mainstream reqs very soon.

Obviously this is just an alt that got very lucky, without me doing much at all for here she is still caped on almost all content. That said cap doesn't mean much with 3650 Add Damage...

My point is since when do we want to force def minimums? At least I can run her in normal mode without QB, but that boat wont fill unless you mega. (Before QB just had a min att... but now it is just absurd.)

(And 28.5k is suppose to be cap for lv 95 gear... stuff that auto gives 3k more att. It used to be that most folks never got to cap. And honestly looking at my other "ranked" alts, there are very few folks out there that have >37k power.)

7thRonin
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    ikevi wrote: »
    Puppyman wrote: »

Obviously this is just an alt that got very lucky, without me doing much at all for here she is still caped on almost all content. That said cap doesn't mean much with 3650 Add Damage...

My point is since when do we want to force def minimums? At least I can run her in normal mode without QB, but that boat would fill unless you mega. (Before QB just had a min att... but now it is just absurd.)

(And 28.5k is suppose to be cap for lv 95 gear... stuff that auto gives 3k more att. It used to be that most folks never got to cap. And honestly looking at my other "ranked" alts, there are very few folks out there that have >37k power.)

Rise was a well thought out, greatly executed, wholesome update
    ikevi7thRoninGewelliriousOrodalf
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Why the heck did they go and start requiring states that don't matter. There is no reason to make it suddenly 10k higher than any other normal content, let a lone basically require a preset level of def...

Heck my fifi with a +15 can't even hit that. That is with 3650 Add damage... I would hope she could hold her own weight :-(

Not to mention the stupid crit + bal req.

huh.png

Wait, that's the default requirement, not someone's boat settings?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited June 25, 2017
    Wait, that's the default requirement, not someone's boat settings?

Yep default. She can't host a Special raid with QB if she wanted too :-(
    XiePrototypemind
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Stick 3x Enthu onto your gear and voila, you're good to go.
  • RachnaelRachnael
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    bba4710edcee9ecdcd0f86a37249d41a.png

o.ó
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited June 25, 2017
    gogoshica wrote: »
    [text removed]

If you see above those are the default requirements, not any set by the host.

Now I know why in the time I was actually in game I never saw a boat up for that. Really, what the heck is this update about? It's literally doing everything possible to make the game as divisive as possible. Both this and 4 player limits make the game feel less and less like there's any kind of community to play with anymore.

Only furthers my statement, I'm not spending another dollar on Vindi until these changes are rolled back.
    Xiearkaine757SlothPrincess
  • ikeviikevi

You do realize that enthu = loss of 88 battle power... That will sender her in the wrong direction to meet these stupid default reqs:-(
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    edited June 25, 2017
    Yup, really ridiculous. They should go back to ATT minima only; minimum DEF is stupid, given that the correct defense is dodging.
    Xie
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    If you're complaining about the requirements it means your crit/balance are too low.

What this means is Nexon wants you to spend money on enchant runes to get those nice enchant scrolls on so you access that content.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited June 25, 2017

You do realize that enthu = loss of 88 battle power... That will sender her in the wrong direction to meet these stupid default reqs:-(

No it won't? 1 BAL = 300pts, 15 BAL = 4500. Even if you were to drop to let's say 85% crit resist because I can't see in the picture what kind of scrolls the gear currently has the change would net 1,2k points in plus.

There are other cheap options that RISE provides like the new mini The Dead scroll for rings which would give you 4 BAL & 6% crit resist in total = 3k points.

You really need to stop whining and use the solutions given to you. The dungeon can literally be accessed with lv90 gears from levelling and lv80 accessories after a bit of scrolling.
  • KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750

No it won't? 1 BAL = 300pts, 15 BAL = 4500. Even if you were to drop to let's say 85% crit resist because I can't see in the picture what kind of scrolls the gear currently has the change would net 1,2k points in plus.

There are other cheap options that RISE provides like the new mini The Dead scroll for rings which would give you 4 BAL & 6% crit resist in total = 3k points.

You really need to stop whining and use the solutions given to you. The dungeon can literally be accessed with lv90 gears from levelling and lv80 accessories after a bit of scrolling.

The requirement is Power, not those silly rank points. Power is Attack + Defense
    XiePrototypemind
  • ikeviikevi
    edited June 25, 2017

I think you miss the entire point... There is no reason to make the default req have def + att. In the right hands that character with that cruddy build will still out dps 90% of the folks because she has a stupid 3650 add damage. Sure she can be 3-4 or so hit killed, but she is a fifi...

All I am saying is that this QB req of 10k more than any other run is dumb. And you really can't argue that it isn't. Why shouldn't I or anyone else be allowed to host a boat if I meet the lvl req/have plenty of att? The game auto forcing folks to have a set def (and bal+crit for that matter) is just idiotic.

I don't care if someone wants to make a boat with reqs. That is there boat and they can do whatever they want. The point is the game isn't even allowing me to make a boat the way I want it.

(And if you think I am lazy for not making all my alts stacked... sorry I don't play them enough to condone really spending any money on them. She was lucky that I even bothered giving her a +10 lv 90 weapon that somehow managed go to +15. I just spend all my gold on my main ;-)