[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Less attack speed after RISE?

VladinoVladino
Vindictus Rep: 2,875
in Lynn
Is it just me or lynn feels slower? For me it feels like -10 attack speed but it can be just a feeling since hero dungs are faster...

Comments

• SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    I don't feel slower per se. The Hero bosses are a bit faster than normal bosses but I feel like the new hero bosses (particularly for s1) are slower than their old hero counterparts.
  • LeggendaxuLeggendaxu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    I have 98 speed atm, and it feels quite slower than when I had 92, before Rise. I feel 85-ish fast now.
    Vladino
  • VladinoVladino
    I have 92 and it feels like 82 >.<
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited June 25, 2017
    Its official. My sylas cant rip combos like he used to and my Lann's Fury infusion even takes longer.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited June 25, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    It's not in the patch notes, but the attack speed of each enhancement changed a little.

+10 has more 5 more att spd than pre-rise, and after +10, it's +4 att spd every enhancement rank until +15 (instead of 5).

+15 has the same att spd as before.

It seems everyone is feeling sluggish regardless of enhance level or scrolls, though, so I question whether this is as advertised. More than messed up to claim that +20 is just a goal for players who want the impossible to push for when going beyond +15 is now necessary to achieve the same effective speed levels as before.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 26, 2017
    EDIT: I was incorrect about the new attack speed rates per enhancement, you actually get more attack speed at lower enhancement levels than I thought.
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    It's not in the patch notes, but the attack speed of each enhancement changed a little.

+10 has more 5 more att spd than pre-rise, and after +10, it's +4 att spd every enhancement rank until +15 (instead of 5).

+15 has the same att spd as before.

It seems everyone is feeling sluggish regardless of enhance level or scrolls, though, so I question whether this is as advertised. More than messed up to claim that +20 is just a goal for players who want the impossible to push for when going beyond +15 is now necessary to achieve the same effective speed levels as before.

Not entirely correct. The first five enhancement levels (+1 up to +5) now grant 1 ats +1 up to +10 now grant 2 ats and +11 through +15 have been reduced by 1.

Old: http://i.imgur.com/cp21zl7.jpg

New:
    Enhancement | Attack Speed
    +1 | 2
    +2 | 2
    +3 | 2
    +4 | 2
    +5 | 2
    +6 | 2
    +7 | 2
    +8 | 2
    +9 | 2
    +10 | 2
    +11 | 3
    +12 | 3
    +13 | 4
    +14 | 4
    +15 | 4

Also, a majority of items below level 90 have had their stats standardized, so some weapons will have higher attack speed than before.
    @Order5 I'm still wondering though if they messed with the effective values of ATS at this point.
  • VladinoVladino
    Well my attack speed rose by 2 after patch (from 90 to 92) but it feels like im playing with 82 atckspeed (I go neam with 82 atckspeed = -1 fast and - dumplings buff). Got same equip as before patch, same weapon (+13), same height. Little rat takes longer, tunderleg too, activation of killing dart fails more now (maybe because of lags on EU).... Why do they nerf chars that don't need it?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    @Prototypemind
    My initial theory was that the hidden attack speed value related to height might have been tweaked in some way, but I can't reliably test this. I had an early observation about Colru having less attack speed that may also be of interest in regards to your suspicion; perhaps enemy bosses are also affected by the same attack speed change made to our characters.
    @Order5
    I've only messed with Delia, Sylas, and Lynn--aside from Fifi, but she's been sped up overall, so it's hard to measure with her--and two of them are min height, but all of them feel slower. Maybe we'll get more heads up on this as people continue reporting what's going on in KR.
    Order5
  • DaissieDaissie
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    I actually felt I attacked faster but my range decreased,