[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bring back 8 man raids

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited June 22, 2017 in General Discussion
It is so mind numbingly boring doing these battles that's been nerfed to the ground.
LoyalsXieTheFinalEpicVivie
  1. Do you want 8 man raids to come back?87 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (65 votes)
    2. No
       17% (15 votes)
    3. Ya think?!
       8% (7 votes)

Comments

• LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Agreed. Im starting to miss 8 mans now :(
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Agree, and per another person's suggestion from another thread.

At least give us the option to select 4 or 8 person raid. that would be great idea. Some of us have more than 2 friends lol
    LoyalsXieMrGoldVladinoMintchiVivie
  • LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Agree, and per another person's suggestion from another thread.

At least give us the option to select 4 or 8 person raid. that would be great idea. Some of us have more than 2 friends lol

EXATCLY!!

I would enjoy 4 mans better if we got to pick between 4 or 8 person raids.
    Xie
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Actually 6 man raids would have been better - more than normally (should give that "raid" feeling), not as hard to fill, should be less costy resources wise comparing to 8 people.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Why you miss boring raids ? Its better that it can be soloed and killed on 3 hits . Good farm of ap scrolls and exp in future for 95 lvl .
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Why you miss boring raids ? Its better that it can be soloed and killed on 3 hits . Good farm of ap scrolls and exp in future for 95 lvl .

How long do you think a game is going to last when only true end game content is any kind of challenge? Vindi was popular because even in the best gear you had to keep on your toes to at least some extent even in most of the old areas. This is a joke. People aren't tossing their +15s because they believe in the direction the game is headed.
    LoyalsSaintGuinnessGewelliriousXieViviecyreus
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    I'm ok with grinding runs 5 times a day for some guaranteed enthusiastic. Most people stay because they have gears to work for anyways. Challenging content...yea only if you solo stuff. Party runs are just a snoozefest most of the time after you do a run 100 times.

Let's just say this game was at its finest when Ingkells and glas was a thingy, and you make 1 mistake and you are dead in raids. That's what I would call challenging.
    Xie
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    We could still do Ingkells and everyone else in S1 on Hero when we wanted a real challenge, in a group of up to 8, to enjoy seeing what happened, who got flattened, who put everyone else to shame and was the only one not to die in a naked run, who make the whole group crack up, what went wrong with the physics. If I wanted a single player I'd get Dark Souls, DMC, Etc.
    SaintGuinnessMintchiGewelliriousXieVivie
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Well you got your point @Prototypemind. There is no challenge in this game anymore besides neamhain . But still even when we had 8 ppl raids there was no challenge because thats what about this thread is , plus that incredible lag for ppl like me . So im from this second group who enjoys now with 4 ppl raids ( where finnaly we dont have to send megas to fill the boat and there is less lag because of less ppl in one raid) and challenge hmm if i will want one again im going to make new character probably like evie or kai those two were like black magic for me always lol .
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Would you rather want 8 man snoozefest, or 4 man run that provides some semi decent challenge at least.

I don't see how an 8 man raid 5 min snoozefest is any more fun than a 4 man 10 minute raid. At least you are forced to be able to handle the run yourself in a smaller party.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited June 23, 2017
    You guys stop crying about changes . Vindictus changed and we need to get use to new reality . Those posts about how bad it is now and that game will die soon wont help vindictus for sure. Its like crying withbring back xe version instead of premiere and jump instead of slow walking . We need just new raids now to make it more fun maybe but whats gone its gone so no point write about it anymore .
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 23, 2017
    You guys stop crying about changes .

After all these threads do you really think people are crying about the changes? They are complaining about a few changes that they already mentioned on the forum before the update and how those could ruin the game. They were right...
    PrototypemindLoyalsDemonChildiMiniSaintGuinnessGewelliriousVivieBloodAngel
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 24, 2017
    I don't mind the raids being 4 man.

I mind the fact that if I go with an excellent party (full +15 party) it ends in just 2 minutes.
    I don't mind much the fact that if Im the only one with +15 in the party and do over 50% damage, the raid takes an acceptable time (4-6 mins)
    I mind the fact that on my characters that don't have +15 the raids just take forever unless there's a +15 player to carry it.

I had no idea the difference would be so huge.
    Nerf ADD dmg +pain
  • bigboobsbigboobs
    Vindictus Rep: 385
    yes bring back 8 man raid so i can AFK. pls bring it back its kinda boring with just 4. cough! cough! cough!
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    It is so mind numbingly boring doing these battles that's been nerfed to the ground.

Just go solo then?
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 24, 2017
    It would be fine to only nerf the additional damage coming from high enhance levels. It's just too overkill.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    I don't mind that they made it 4 man, although I would prefer a 6 or 8 man raid. What's really frustrating is the fact that they nerf all of the bosses in S1 and S2. It's really boring to just run through them in minutes, even when soloing. There's no sense of accomplishment, no struggle to overcome. Also, you have to be lvl 90 to run hero. I've made a new character to test the game play. I"m horrified at the amount of child-proofing they did. Its not a challenge. I wonder at what point in this new version of the game will a player be forced to actually learn their character and learn how to really master the mechanics. What happened to this game? It use to be a challenge and was about teamwork. They at least need to extend proper hero runs all the way back to S1.
    Xie
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    You guys stop crying about changes . Vindictus changed and we need to get use to new reality . Those posts about how bad it is now and that game will die soon wont help vindictus for sure. Its like crying withbring back xe version instead of premiere and jump instead of slow walking . We need just new raids now to make it more fun maybe but whats gone its gone so no point write about it anymore .

If people don't complain then nothing will change. I remember when they bound a hideous inner armor to the bloody night outfitter. The community complained or wouldn't "stop crying" as you put it. Devcat made the change. Some of these updates are catastrophically terrible. They won't correct their ways unless the community shows their outrage. So people please continue to "cry" loudly and make your voices heard.
  • cheappariyacheappariya
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320

The game become a pile of shite.
    I am playing since 2011 with smaller breaks.The game had its ups and downs ppl who play for long enough might rember the +15 exploit, the farm bots and so on. Everyting what made vindi fun is gone, no challenge no teamwork. Now this is the end.

1, hard to farm gold. Not much source of R6 scrolls only S3 raids drop.
    2, new mechanics not apealing. Braha for example is terrible with 4 men. They need to change the move set of the raids as well not just nerf the deff and hp of them.
    3, drops are terrible. You kill and s3 boss and what you get lifer erg crytal what the bs pile of **** this.
  • Tatsumaki9001Tatsumaki9001
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    I like 4man its more stable anyways and i get better fps. its not that its 4man that makes it boring its the attack formula
    XieAnthonytonyboy