[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

There is more coming?

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
in General Discussion
I notice the level up rewards screen lists a new box for lvl 95, a restoration scroll. Question is, is when is the next part coming? When will lvl 90's be able to start leveling again?

Comments

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    if they didnt rush out rise, we would have gotten dullahan raid, "raid", its 4 man now, and that comes with 95. also its not just rise, its rise: revolution. the subtitle makes me think theres additional rises coming
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I like the new interface and story skimming. I want to see Lynn's new weapon in gameplay.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    They told us this. This is just part of the update. This is a preparation for the update. Its like nobody reads anymore.

Oh- wait...Vindictus playerbase has kinda always been that way - "reading? Watch the stream? Screw that, I'll ask with megas in game."
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited June 23, 2017
    There are some players that refuse to watch the streams due to the cringe factor in either the gameplay, historical reference to Vindi, or the presenters.

I'm one of those players btw, for all of the above reasons.
    Xiejeddyhi
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Level 95 isn't part of Rise. It's part of of the Dullahan update. CN is getting it in July. I'd assume that's when we get it too.