[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

UI Causing Frame Lag and Freezes

Comments

• RedXIIIRedXIII
    Vindictus Rep: 310

RIP, maybe Nexon will finally figure out the issue one day, or pass the game onto someone else. At this point I hope its the latter.
    UsagiiiKun
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    edited June 7, 2017
    Is Nexon NA really getting rid of this game? How can a problem this bad, one that has been addressed so vocally by the remaining community, still exist after this much time? The devs know what the problem is, why the hell haven't they FIXED it after all this time?

I mean seriously, I get 5-8FPS in town, big stutters when I start a boat mission, and ass framerate dips whenever monsters show up, even worse during boss fights. I played back in the days of Laghodessa (Lv44 was the cap then) on an even weaker computer, and it wasn't anywhere near this bad.

Now? Completely unplayable for me.
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    So the question is, do I stick with this game and HOPE that it gets a fix, or do I abandon it and start downloading Mabinogi Heroes
    Honestly I think it's best to wait for the RISE update, since the translated patch notes say they are going to optimise the game so? Fingers crossed leh :)
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Yeah but what are the odds that this "optimization improvement" RISE is boasting about will be significant enough to make this game playable again?
    Nichronos
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Yeah but what are the odds that this "optimization improvement" RISE is boasting about will be significant enough to make this game playable again?
  • NichronosNichronos
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Same issue, (insane FPS drops, freezes, etc.) i tried everything..... my specs: i7-6700/16GB/GTX1060 and game is unplayable (30FPS) after i spend some time like its having a memory leak caused by the UI or something in the line.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 21, 2017
    I'm actually having more FPS lag after the rise update... what the....
  • ZezeZeze
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    RIP :'(
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    Oh weird, the lag seems pretty minor for me however!!!!!!! I can tell there was legit optimisation because that boat glitch crash thing doesn't happen anymore :~D
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    i have recently just started to get this. anyone know how to fix it or is it just a nexon thing