[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The reason we cant have 2 outfitters every update

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    The real question is, why do they put so much effort into creating new costumes to sell in the cash shop instead of focusing on improving the content and experience of the game (including optimizing it better)?

Read your username out loud. THATS the reason.
    LeucosieXie
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    DownIoad wrote: »
    The real question is, why do they put so much effort into creating new costumes to sell in the cash shop instead of focusing on improving the content and experience of the game (including optimizing it better)?

Read your username out loud. THATS the reason.

Content and player experience first, trying to bilk us out of cash secondary.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    If they wanted to cash us out they could easily do that with outfitters
    Xie
    dawdawdawdawqweq.png
    since its not ur control i'll just put this here >.>
    Anthonytonyboy
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Quinque wrote: »

are the decisions made by korea or the team? thats honestly horrible if it is because it shows they hate us x.x

From the replies to the ticket I have submitted, it seems Korea made the decisions.

I don't think I'm allowed to discuss internal decision making policies. However, feel free to keep making posts to let the powers that be know how you feel though.

Im guessing that means even if everyone complains they cant do anything anyways? havent seen the forums do a difference by complaining for awhile
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    If anything I'm rather impressed specific things aren't globally released like outfits since those to be very honest come way quicker than actual progressing content. KR makes new outfits more frequent from what I see every....month or so. I can definitely understand if story isn't globally released since well....translating hundreds of lines in a very short amount of time is a pain xD (I know all too well....) But whatever Nexon HQ decides can't really....be overturned that easy xD. I mean the most I can see happening is maybe if NA does some fan outfitter art contest every now and then (since there hasn't been one in a very long time I think) then that can spice up new concepts and possibly fresh outfits.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    maybe im wrong, but imo people are gonna hold their money til theres an outfitter they actually like. wanna make money? sell all the special outfitters all the time, and let people have the new ones quickly too. collectors might get all of them for the sake of collection, but most people arent made of money, they only wanna get one outfitter if it can even be afforded. in short, more variety, all the time. happy customers make execs richer
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    I love how people always complain, also the fact that its not exactly easy coming up with new stuff, if you want them to release more outfits why not design more for them and make a model with rigs etc.
    even if they released 2 new outfits every update , when they run out they would take a while to make more so we would be waiting anyway lol.
    I love how people always complain, also the fact that its not exactly easy coming up with new stuff, if you want them to release more outfits why not design more for them and make a model with rigs etc.
    even if they released 2 new outfits every update , when they run out they would take a while to make more so we would be waiting anyway lol.

they are usually releasing 1 new one every update i guess releasing one old one is too hard to come up with(OR U KNOW LETTING THE COMMUNITY POLL IT?)
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 22, 2017

They hold design contests and get like dozens of great concepts for outfitters then select 1 and start from scratch again.
    This all ties back to the whole Limited Outfitters problems really. Guess we'll never know what makes more money: Having them once a year or if they were year round available.
    If they honestly made the outfitters acc sharable most of this problem would go away
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    "or else we'll run out"

That's funny considering there's atleast fifty times more outfits not released to us because they're "exclusive" to Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbmvC2nh6skqyWv3zdSmIj9BYMSc-FTZViekhcLzSP1ySi5A3A3Q

When you get kicked in the feels for decisions not made by you.

Resorts to lying, nice.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    I do QA for the NA region, fixing general bugs, texts, and localization issues.
    Deciding what gets sold and when is not my decision to make.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 22, 2017
    Edaym wrote: »
    Resorts to lying, nice.

He's not wrong really xD He's not the lead of Nexon or Team Vindictus for that matter so he can't really make those decisions on his own. Whatever the higher ups decide then that's it. If you think about it Eghess is probably the oldest staff (I don't mean age @Eghess I promise) of the Vindi team we know of and tbh he more than likely understands where we come from 100% of the time. He just isn't that guy with all the power.
    HuangYiXinXieFuriel
    I do QA for the NA region, fixing general bugs, texts, and localization issues.
    Deciding what gets sold and when is not my decision to make.

you should be promoted then,its horrible when we dont even know who is making the decisions on what outfitters are being sold to us(also umm you should totally give us community polls on what outfitter should come out :3 if you do get that promotion)
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    The only good thing left in this game is the fashion.
    AnthonytonyboyPrototypemind