[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

" Abracadabra" title is account shared

sabersatensabersaten
Vindictus Rep: 1,440
edited June 14, 2017 in General Discussion
The event title is account shared.
wjPgR.jpg
However, if my alt also got enough cards and trade for the title,
I won't be able to use it on him.
wjPpg.jpg

@GM: Can i transfer this title from my alt to my main plz :'(

LoLoBootyOrder5SlothPrincessTOTACCIOAqua22Hurricane622

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I am taking these everyday and I am at 14/15, huh??? Hope this will be still available past reset.

sabersaten wrote: »
    @GM: Can i transfer this title from my alt to my main plz :'(
    Ticket is your best chance.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    What I don't get is why multiple alts can't get this title. It's so stupid.
    Hurricane622
  • TOTACCIOTOTACCIO
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    In announcing the official it does not say that the title you can only have one char. So why can I only have one on all of my chars in my account?
    Resolve thanks.
    Regards.
  • Hurricane622Hurricane622
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    edited June 16, 2017
    You have my utter dismay with this kind of design error. I earned the title on 3 different characters of the same Nex-ID, but as soon as you redeem the title on one of your characters, it automatically gets shared to your other characters. But of course not to the list of titles that you can actually use. Instead, it gets added to the list of ID titles! And when you try to redeem the title on your other chars, it tells you you already have it, even though you can't equip the title! What the f***!

This might as well be called a BUG! Please fix this!
    Xie7th_Sister
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I do not understand the OP's request. if it is account shared, all your alt's on that account got the title. What is the problem?
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited June 19, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    I do not understand the OP's request. if it is account shared, all your alt's on that account got the title. What is the problem?

The rest can't have that title floating above their heads. It's minuscule details majority of players doesn't care.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited June 19, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »

OP wants the title count +1 on each character, instead of only the 1 they opened it on.
    jeddyhi
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 19, 2017
    Oh.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    That title item is eating up space on all but one of my characters because of this quirk.
  • Hurricane622Hurricane622
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    No statement from the Nexon guys so far. That's really uncool. Maybe that's because this post is in the "General discussion"-forum? I might just repost this into the bug report section.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    I guess I'll just have to keep the extras in my inventory as trophies then?