[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited June 15, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Absolute Enhancement Stones

These are the types of them found in the system.

1. With a 30% chance, enhances your weapon / armor to +15

2. With a 40% chance, enhances your weapon / arnor to +14

3. With a 50% chance, enhances your +14 into +15

4. With a 60% chance, enhances your +13 to +14

5. With a 70% chance, enhances your +12 to +13

6. With a 80% chance, enhances your +11 to +12

Been thinking about these stones.
    If we get to have them, would they work like the goibhniu's stones? If have any infos share please :3
    Making a +15 seems not so hard if we really get those stones available in depot and they can be gifted. Whales get your wallets ready! :P

The way she was talking about them, i.e. "HEROES_ITEM_DESC_randomitem_enhance_stone_jump_abs_3015" made them sound like they came out of a random box and were tradeable on the MP.

What I'm wondering is, would #1 give you a 30% chance to enhance a +0 directly to a +15? Doesn't sound like there's anything keeping you from using a rune, either. Not gonna lie, if it didn't sound like these were coming out of a gacha, I'd whale for 'em.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I'm positive about this and can't wait for this update now!
    tumblr_mi4retEh9c1rdutw3o1_500.gif
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 15, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Absolute Enhancement Stones

These are the types of them found in the system.

1. With a 30% chance, enhances your weapon / armor to +15

2. With a 40% chance, enhances your weapon / arnor to +14

3. With a 50% chance, enhances your +14 into +15

4. With a 60% chance, enhances your +13 to +14

5. With a 70% chance, enhances your +12 to +13

6. With a 80% chance, enhances your +11 to +12

Been thinking about these stones.
    If we get to have them, would they work like the goibhniu's stones? If have any infos share please :3
    Making a +15 seems not so hard if we really get those stones available in depot and they can be gifted. Whales get your wallets ready! :P

The way she was talking about them, i.e. "HEROES_ITEM_DESC_randomitem_enhance_stone_jump_abs_3015" made them sound like they came out of a random box and were tradeable on the MP.

What I'm wondering is, would #1 give you a 30% chance to enhance a +0 directly to a +15? Doesn't sound like there's anything keeping you from using a rune, either. Not gonna lie, if it didn't sound like these were coming out of a gacha, I'd whale for 'em.

It will be a gacha item if anything. No randomitem id'd string is ever on the nx market purchasable.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Quick question: Season 3 raids + duallhan, will be 4 man or 8 man?
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    edited June 17, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »

AnthonytonyboyXie
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Leucosie wrote: »
    JynXi wrote: »

Why did they re-rework this?
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    I thought S3 raids were going to go untouched.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    so how much ap is needed to revive a +15 lvl90 now? o:
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i believe the s3 raids are still 8 man. and revival costs after rise are 10% less. i dont know for sure, but i wanna say that works out to around 25-27k ap for a +15 90
    Dokkun
  • DokkunDokkun
    Ingkells wrote: »
    i believe the s3 raids are still 8 man. and revival costs after rise are 10% less. i dont know for sure, but i wanna say that works out to around 25-27k ap for a +15 90

Alright thanks :D

• VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 18, 2017
    Ebonwings wrote: »

Only Neamhain.
    Ingkells wrote: »

No, s3 raids are 4-man. Every video post-rise I saw always show Dullahan with only 4 people.
    DokkunAnthonytonyboySlothPrincessXie
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    VinVin wrote: »
    Ebonwings wrote: »

Only Neamhain.

That isn't even true. Neamhain is basically going to have neit stages be ~x3 shorter.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    boddole wrote: »
    Does anyone know if 'low level' characters will be able to buy/open their Secret Cat Boxes? Just wondering since I believe I read that the Warm Welcome Boxes will no longer drop for characters under...40?
    Akki wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    cube and I have been working on this translation of the Official Patch Notes the whole afternoon. Please take some time to read it. This document covers all the changes that will be done in the next updates in Korea. It contains all the changes shown in the video and a lot more. We really like to share this with everyone as a lot of people are having trouble to understand what the fuss is all about.

If anything is still unclear please feel free to ask here or in game (Akkiina or cube). We'll try to answer the question as best as we can.

It's a google doc document we made. Click HERE

Hope you enjoy your read,

Akki

P.S.: If anyone finds some mistakes please report them to us so we can correct them (it's 38 pages Long) we really tried our best
    P.S. from cube: Lynn best girl +best

I didnt really see mistakes,but looks like someone with really low IQ went and edited your document
  • DokkunDokkun
    JessGame wrote: »
    boddole wrote: »
    Does anyone know if 'low level' characters will be able to buy/open their Secret Cat Boxes? Just wondering since I believe I read that the Warm Welcome Boxes will no longer drop for characters under...40?
    Akki wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    cube and I have been working on this translation of the Official Patch Notes the whole afternoon. Please take some time to read it. This document covers all the changes that will be done in the next updates in Korea. It contains all the changes shown in the video and a lot more. We really like to share this with everyone as a lot of people are having trouble to understand what the fuss is all about.

If anything is still unclear please feel free to ask here or in game (Akkiina or cube). We'll try to answer the question as best as we can.

It's a google doc document we made. Click HERE

Hope you enjoy your read,

Akki

P.S.: If anyone finds some mistakes please report them to us so we can correct them (it's 38 pages Long) we really tried our best
    P.S. from cube: Lynn best girl +best

I didnt really see mistakes,but looks like someone with really low IQ went and edited your document

yeah, since we're getting rise soon i think you can set it to read only now too o: