[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

To all the always complaining people

Comments

• BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    I love the RISE update except its 4-mans battle content and still be a full base LUCK game for several years =)) (No failstack or rate-drop increasing if no rare drop after n battle). What the casual-oriented update?

have you actually played it in KR?

As for the 'boobs' guy. The person is talking about this thread and there is no way complaining in here about the lack of updates. You're talking about 'in general.'
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Another good change for those who still wants to get the free stats from EinLach in an easier way.The HP was definitely reduced:

• DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited June 13, 2017
    Bounty wrote: »
    have you actually played it in KR?

As for the 'boobs' guy. The person is talking about this thread and there is no way complaining in here about the lack of updates. You're talking about 'in general.'
    Nah I just read the translated patch note.
    I can't complain anything cuz I know that devCat will never read these things. KR players already have done what we want to do, but nothing happens.
    Gewellirious
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    To all those complaining about the +15 and higher - quit whining. I have a +10 and consistently outperform others with +13 and +14. I don't see many +15's anymore. Or, at least not outside of bank standing, like in actual raids.
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Rizzle wrote: »
    To all those complaining about the +15 and higher - quit whining. I have a +10 and consistently outperform others with +13 and +14. I don't see many +15's anymore. Or, at least not outside of bank standing, like in actual raids.

Did you even understand the new enhancement system ( add damage ) ? :D
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240

Yes it's possible to outdps people with higher enhanced weapons or at least come close now, after rise because of the additional damage rework, the scaling is not the same, a +15 will hit for 2-3x of what a +10 will do
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Screw opinions.
    This game needs Full Naked Inners asap, if it's going down with wallet-rise update, i'd rather have a nice fap before so : >
    LeucosieGewelliriousTetsujinPixelPantsuLoLoBootyXie
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945

I already do so, whatever. With Rise, probably not anymore, oh well..
  • MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited June 14, 2017
    elcausa wrote: »
    Yes it's possible to outdps people with higher enhanced weapons or at least come close now, after rise because of the additional damage rework, the scaling is not the same, a +15 will hit for 2-3x of what a +10 will do

Maybe you should try reading into the topic you're replying into first.
    Additionally, a theoretical +20 is ~300% stronger than a +15 post-RISE, not even factoring in AD from armor. So good luck "outperforming" that.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 14, 2017

Ya i have been looking at a few raids results.Right now,a last place would go somewhere under 10%,but not under 1%...a first place can be somewhere between 20% and 40% *in average*.

However with the new formula i have been seing a lot of these(2:21:15 from the video):

62% 1st place
    0,59% last place
    Xie
    edited June 14, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »

Ya i have been looking at a few raids results.Right now,a last place would go somewhere under 10%,but not under 1%...a first place can be somewhere between 20% and 40% *in average*.

However with the new formula i have been seing a lot of these(2:21:15 from the video):

62% 1st place
    0,59% last place

How fun. Juny gets 1 core for being the MVP of the Dullahan match while some gorilla mashing on his keyboard with a +15 or whatever gets more.
    FlufffyParrotXie
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    edited June 14, 2017
    How fun. Juny gets 1 core for being the MVP of the Dullahan match while some gorilla mashing on his keyboard with a +15 or whatever gets more.

You can't say he was mvp on this raid. That delia is probably undergeared for the raid but he was extremely useful to the pt by taking care of those ghosts and being accurate with bombs ( for literally the entire raid ) while the others were dpsing. Nevertheless he barely hit the boss. You just need 3% to get all your cores, anyone can achieve that ( it prevents people from bringing in afk chars in raids so it's not a bad thing ). I think this update is going to have a negative impact on teamplay ( hooking abomination's bell/eochaid, maybe less clashes from karoks ? ^^ ) because of those extra cores for 40+%

EDIT : I'm not a Delia player but at least guys pay attention to the damage before drawing any conclusion ^^

ja8emd.png

kls9
    edited June 14, 2017
    Leucosie wrote: »

You can't say he was mvp on this raid. That delia is probably undergeared for the raid but he was extremely useful to the pt by taking care of those ghosts and being accurate with bombs ( for literally the entire raid ) while the others were dpsing. Nevertheless he barely hit the boss. You just need 3% to get all your cores, anyone can achieve that ( it prevents people from bringing in afk chars in raids so it's not a bad thing ). I think this update is going to have a negative impact on teamplay ( hooking abomination's bell/eochaid, maybe less clashes from karoks ? ^^ ) because of those extra cores for 40+%

EDIT : I'm not a Delia player but at least guys pay attention to the damage before drawing any conclusion ^^

ja8emd.png

This is just like being the runner in Lak or Cromm 's many gimmicks (freeze/clipped wings on clones, statue cancels) during their respective releases to a smaller scale. I won't say they won't complete the raid if he wasn't there, but I stand by that just by controlling the flow of the run Juny was MVP. You do have a point that this may be an extreme case; but with the power creep, I can't say that it's not an impossible situation to a new player.
    All I see from even more incentive to go for high % is even less people ressing, even less people going for bells/breaks/bombs, and even more toxicity in a game where people should be fighting monsters and not other people.
    GewelliriousLoLoBooty2edgy4uXiePrototypemind
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    All I see from even more incentive to go for high % is even less people ressing, even less people going for bells/breaks/bombs, and even more toxicity in a game where people should be fighting monsters and not other people.

Tfw they can't fix PvP so they have to make the game competitive with DPS :^]
    MarronGlaces
  • LeucosieLeucosie

It's sad but i'm feeling the same :|

FlufffyParrotXieMarronGlaces
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290

That's not gonna happen anymore when a 15 does twice your damage in terms of additional damage after rise. Pre-rise the difference was 10-11% at most, which can be compensated with skill awakenings, making a +10 with 10% awakenings = +15 with none refilled, assuming both atk/crit cap. Not only is +20 is a problem but additional damage change is a huge problem as well.
    FlufffyParrot
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Screw opinions.
    This game needs Full Naked Inners asap, if it's going down with wallet-rise update, i'd rather have a nice fap before so : >

there's already plenty of fan-made content out there for you big boi
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I can only hope that everyone feels the same way as you SAX, the population is undeniably dwindling, I'd hate to see it take another hit.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Sekaiiz wrote: »

That's not gonna happen anymore when a 15 does twice your damage in terms of additional damage after rise. Pre-rise the difference was 10-11% at most, which can be compensated with skill awakenings, making a +10 with 10% awakenings = +15 with none refilled, assuming both atk/crit cap. Not only is +20 is a problem but additional damage change is a huge problem as well.

I don't use awakenings, but I guess we'll see. This is Nexon, and when they say somethings gonna happen they're not known for listening to the player base....They ain't EnMasse.