[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

To all the always complaining people

Comments

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    SAX wrote: »
    Are we selling cereal now?, saying simply ''rip vindictus'' is not a good feedback, you at least have to say what you dont like and point what you do like so people can have an idea of what to do.

The world would be a fairy tale if all people where kind enough to help.

Really ? And even if we do so, it's "You don't contribute to it by not paying so you don't have anything to say qqqqqqqq".
    Hypocrites.

We don't have to explain much when facts (numbers) are out, which DOL says were "fake", that we get these rates by "piracy", but at least we know much better than him what the Hell this game is actually hiding.

He lied about overall enhancement rates being changed. (even NEXON NA CONFIRMED THE RATES LOLZ, please fuq off DOL)
    He lied about our new enhancement rates sheet being 'fake', it IS real.
    He thinks his sh*tty additonal damage changes will not make the game easier, when in facts our weapons will be now 13 f*cking times stronger. Apparently, it's not a game balance difference, interesting...

Should we talk about the real point of the update again ? Which was something like "our players quit at lv30, we need them to keep being clingy to the game" ? SO why the F--- do we have end-game garbage changements with NO relation to the main point at all ? Making enhancement to +10 easier for casuals ? Make less enchant scrolls so the player isn't lost ? Alright.

Now, why the f*ck are you breaking the whole damage formula ? Again, it has NO relation to the main problem. Question2 seems mostly pessimistic but right now, I wanna say he's right : this smells the sh*t pay2win, especially when you have changes such as "giving extra cores for deeps" or the whole ranking system being based on STATS.

How is forcing people to get to endgame progression via more RNG a good thing ? ATT limit is going to be pointless because additional damage are off the charts now, enjoy having wasted 2b for it, for something that is now barely even gonna make a difference at all.
    And you'll get a +18-20 ? Pff, haha, when you'll do so, please throw any Fast you can, Balance isn't even going to make a difference due to the atrocious power creep these enhancement lvls has with additional damage.. at this point where even having 0 Balance barely makes you lose a lot of damage output.

Everything's on Shippuu's forums, please read them and you will see how TERRIBLE this update is.

And the worst part is how all the QOL changes are actually, great, but then you have this kind of garbage that literally ruins every single part of it. Someone on these offical forums said that people are gonna quit at lv80-90 instead of 30 now, and he's absolutely right, all the devs managed to do is trying to repair a sinking ship but we all know it's going to be temporary fixes.

China didn't even had the update, saw all the facts/numbers, and are already uninstalling the game.
    Here, we all break our weapons so we can get the +15 because why not, we have GM restore anyway, let's use it one last time, to not let it go in vain.

U G H
    arkaine757LeucosiePixelPantsuZiggyStardust
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited June 11, 2017
    So basically I shouldn't even bother reinstalling this game then. MEE25Lx.png Also removing evies corna was a stupid move a4wipeM.png and on top of that now max enhancement is 20. Is going from bad to worse. M9RRSMI.png
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    So basically I shouldn't even bother reinstalling this game then. MEE25Lx.png Also removing evies corna was a stupid move a4wipeM.png and on top of that now max enhancement is 20. Is going from bad to worse. M9RRSMI.png

Corona is still in the game lol
    That was a thread where the op misread details of RISE
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    ITT, people who like to bend over when they see someone approaching with a big stick and people who hate the direction Vindictus is going.
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    god, the salt
    from the bottom of my heart I would just like to say
    Yikes™
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605

Miss information is such a bad thing and it spreads like wildfire, wait for the actual patch guys and then judge by yourselfs
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Common consensus (yes, including Korea) is that everything is good except for the +20, the AD changes, the raid changes, the 5 dungeon limit, the P2W rankings, the runes geared toward other regions like us, DOL, and the direction of this game.

We already had dungeon limit and they removed it and im ok with the rest of the changes, we need some fresh air here on vindy, also i found amusing how i see more people on the forums complaining than actually playing haha

No, we don't have a 5 dungeon limit on every single S1 and S2 battle........
    You act like NA is the only region that doesn't like the update. KR players hate it.
    misakamisaka
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Common consensus (yes, including Korea) is that everything is good except for the +20, the AD changes, the raid changes, the 5 dungeon limit, the P2W rankings, the runes geared toward other regions like us, DOL, and the direction of this game.

We already had dungeon limit and they removed it and im ok with the rest of the changes, we need some fresh air here on vindy, also i found amusing how i see more people on the forums complaining than actually playing haha

No, we don't have a 5 dungeon limit on every single S1 and S2 battle........
    You act like NA is the only region that doesn't like the update. KR players hate it.

Of course kr hate it, but why do you think they have fatigue system?
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Puppyman wrote: »

Corona is still in the game lol
    That was a thread where the op misread details of RISE

Yup, it was my bad.

But I'm still highly skeptical of the so-called "performance improvements" supposedly coming with RISE.
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140

Miss information is such a bad thing and it spreads like wildfire, wait for the actual patch guys and then judge by yourselfs

wrong information? because the people who have access to KR don't know what's going down? it really isn't that complicated guys. they have 100 of bugs already and it just launched. They are rushing this, so the idea of it being better is a farce. this is going to be really bad.
    arkaine757
  • GoodrichGoodrich
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    -Being able to enhance past +15 so i can go fast:Check
    Was this ever confirmed that +16 and higher gives attack speed? Heard by ear that it only gives more attack and addDmg which is just meaningless powercreep.
    My main concern is the "character rebalance" is just going to make swordlann even worse off now that spears are getting a very minor buff.
    Fiona enhanced counter critting 50k+ sounds fun at least...
    But the new enhancement isn't a new "goal" it's just lottery.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Also lol, misinformation just because one guy misread details is ridiculous... while others that made an opinion thus far read Discord/Inven/watch YT videos but yeah, we are mis-informed.

The patch we will get is the exact same as KR, it's not hard to understand, there are no misinformations at all, we're going to get this and that's pretty much it.

So I guess us "elites" (LUL) should keep complaining about saving our game, thank you very much.
    UsagiiiKunarkaine757
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    The patch we will get is the exact same as KR, it's not hard to understand, there are no misinformations at all, we're going to get this and that's pretty much it.

Do note that corona is absolutely not getting removed in RISE

There was misinformation that someone thought they read it was getting removed and made a thread about it. But here we saw someone thought it was actually true, chances are they only saw title of other thread and didn't bother to click it and assumed it was true.

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I'm thinking Rise will be a fall. Sad I think that but hey, that's what I think.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 11, 2017
    They buffed Berhbe lul

Joke between^^
    VladinoXieSlothPrincessPrototypemindAnthonytonyboy
  • MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited June 11, 2017
    Tell people to post why part of the update is bad instead of just "rip gem"
    A proper argument why the AD scaling change isn't good at higher levels.
    "Wew so mach salt yu guise!"

This is some high level trolling right here.
    UsagiiiKun
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 11, 2017
    3:36:25 than 3:37:50 from the stream,talks about prices lowering and increase of rare drops:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151186458

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    1.- You are right as long as those complains are constructive and not ''waaahh they dont do what i want waaah i will un-install''(then keeps playing cuz game still good)

2.-Yes i would gladly accept that my chars are deleted if they where to make vindi from scratch with one of the next gen engines, just imagine vindi and open world and the main reason i would accept my chars deleted is because all games die(because there is not technology to move a game from one engine lets say unreal to another lets say fox engine), eventually this will happen and there is nothing you can do about it

But complaints must not always be constructive. That's a suggestion. And we have a section called Suggestions & Feedbacks. That means complaints are accepted in two ways. What you are against are the feedbacks, but feedbacks can be harsh opinions. They may be in the wrong sections but it's irrelevant now.

There are many good suggestions and moderate feedbacks in that given section. It's up to them if they want to use them for their ideas. The difficult part always is mixing and balancing own ideas with other people's ideas but it's their job. We are players who only know what we want and don't want but we won't create whole systems for them because they won't implement them. And the only people who have a comprehensive insight into the game's systems are the director and the developers. They know what they can or can't implement in a few months because i'm sure they have problem with time as a lot of companies do. That's why we can't help them with detailed suggestions.

Many people know it instinctively because either they are working or had worked for similar companies or they are entrepreneurs but that doesn't mean they will hold the hands of Nexon and guide their way to success. There will always be complaints and i'm glad there are and even those who write stuff like 'i will uninstall the game if this and this does not change' because that shows they love the game and they care about it.

The world is not a fairy tale where only kind words can help.

Are we selling cereal now?, saying simply ''rip vindictus'' is not a good feedback, you at least have to say what you dont like and point what you do like so people can have an idea of what to do.

The world would be a fairy tale if all people where kind enough to help.

Stop whiteknighting lmao.
    KR has given plenty of feedback, and even they aren't being listened to.
    When has NA players' feedback ever mattered in the first place?
    PixelPantsumisakamisaka
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Complaining about other ppl complaining, oboi the irony.

• bigboobsbigboobs
    Vindictus Rep: 385
    edited June 11, 2017
    People Complain when their is no update or takes long for an update.
    when their is an update people still complains about that update.

its not even a healthy inputs already all i read is oink oink oink oink from people who dont like anything.

if you have something to say make sure it has ideas in it not oink oink oink oink. (whine whine whine whine) lol you people grow up