[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

To all the always complaining people

Comments

  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Posts: 163
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    May I complain as well?
    I'm running out of space for all my Evies, can anyone recommend me a cool thing or two?
    Japeto
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Posts: 70
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »
    Hopefully they could maybe revise the numbers indeed after a certain period if really necessary but if it comes down to it...If you were to get outdamaged by a less skilled player due to stats,it wouldn't matter much i think.As of right now,skilled players from certain classess can beat me with a+11 in certain raids due to hit box and additional damage technicalities.I don't mind much thoe.



    This is the only thing I don't like about rise, the additional damage rework, and is the change that kills the game for me, as of right now even if you don't have a +15 you can still do well even beat or come close to people with 15, even more if is a wallet warrior, after rise the gap is so great is not even a competition anymore even a wallet warrior playing the game for a week with a +15 or more would outdps a veteran playing for 5 by a large margin. no point in trying to get good at the game since you can drop large amounts of cash, turn it into gold buy high enhanced gear win over anyone without a +15, only a good player with a +15 would be able to beat them. TLDR if you have a lvl90 +15 and enhance armor to +10 or over or have the gold/cash to buy some you're good if not sucks to be you
    Japeto
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Posts: 718
    Member
    Question2 wrote: »
    Maybe it was increased to 7.7 then reduced by 25%?

    Said it's from 2 days ago, so it's obvious that it's reduced by 25% from that 7.7 value, think it makes it a tad higher of what we currently have pre-Rise now so that's why I said it's not a big deal anymore, "top" players already clear the raid in 5 mins, even with 4 depending on the players.

    Now that you have even more damage like, by multiple multiple times, s3 is still "fodder" again.

    Unfortunately, you still need OP gear for s3 raids to be fodder. So if you are in a guild full of +15s, okay, no problem, if you are a random guy with a +10 and cannot consistently find OP carries, good luck. Also still does not solve the problem where players who have already claimed the level 90 character reward cannot get the +10 gear (which will be necessary to be relevant after RISE).

    This is not the kind of situation that will encourage the average player to keep playing. The average player will rage quit and go straight to BDO/Tera/whatever.

    Have you ever had a newbie tell you hes going to quit because he feels he cant get anywhere unless he spams runes for OP gear? There's going to be way more people quitting for that reason after RISE.

    Its kind of hilarious that the KR backlash is so big that even the director is pushing out a hotfix to reduce boss HP to try and make them happy. I wonder which version we will get...with or without the HP reduction.
    Japeto
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    I didn't know complaining means whining because complaining to a company should be a gift not annoyance because complainers care about its future even if you don't. If there haven't been complainers from the beginning this game would be much worse than it is now.

    Would you accept even if they made 99% good changes but they deleted all of your characters along?

    I'm sure no one complains about the good changes but they highlight the bad changes even when they say this update is bad. It is not meant for the whole thing. And they repeat the same things that can mean one thing that it's really bad. Didn't think of that, eh? And no one takes it seriously like as a life-affecting thing but everyone has the right to complain about things in their life even if they are just for fun. Games are good stress relievers so i think they are of some use in life?

    Moreover about the payment part from a previous thread that 'these people don't pay for the game and they complain'? You wouldn't think that these people want to pay for the game if it was in a better shape that they like. Complaining in this manner means they want to force the company to make them a service that they can pay for.

    It's just my simple opinion.
    Japetodaws360
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    I don't like how you can't enhance restored items anymore, doesn't mean I dislike everything about the update.
    Japeto
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Posts: 335
    Member
    I love seeing new people come here and preach to us about the value of blind loyalty.

    @SAX Just make sure you spend lots of money on this game, like a good little narwhal, so that I can keep playing and complaining for free. :^)
    Japetocyreus
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Posts: 230
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    elcausa wrote: »
    JessGame wrote: »
    Hopefully they could maybe revise the numbers indeed after a certain period if really necessary but if it comes down to it...If you were to get outdamaged by a less skilled player due to stats,it wouldn't matter much i think.As of right now,skilled players from certain classess can beat me with a+11 in certain raids due to hit box and additional damage technicalities.I don't mind much thoe.



    This is the only thing I don't like about rise, the additional damage rework, and is the change that kills the game for me, as of right now even if you don't have a +15 you can still do well even beat or come close to people with 15, even more if is a wallet warrior, after rise the gap is so great is not even a competition anymore even a wallet warrior playing the game for a week with a +15 or more would outdps a veteran playing for 5 by a large margin. no point in trying to get good at the game since you can drop large amounts of cash, turn it into gold buy high enhanced gear win over anyone without a +15, only a good player with a +15 would be able to beat them. TLDR if you have a lvl90 +15 and enhance armor to +10 or over or have the gold/cash to buy some you're good if not sucks to be you

    Ya i understand that.i know as well they might add an extra reward for top place in damage.I just try to not be competitive to that extant and enjoy the game and simply play the best with what i have.I do understand that some don't like to get outdamaged by less skiled players,but in the end if they beat you due to stats as i said,it doesn't mean much,it could annoy you i understand but it still doesn't make him better than you if that makes sense?

    I had my shares of Nilf run where id get outclass by 12% due to attack uncap,but it didnt bother me enough to not want to play.Your point stands thoe,i think people will have split feels about that,so i guess to make things fair they should probably tone down the add damage at some point.

    If it comes to a point where we'd need a+17 to clear a raid at all wich i highly doubt,than ill be on your side 100%

    Japeto
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 123
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    I love seeing new people come here and preach to us about the value of blind loyalty.

    @SAX Just make sure you spend lots of money on this game, like a good little narwhal, so that I can keep playing and complaining for free. :^)

    is 30 bucks in like 7 years(dont remember when the beta was) a lot of money?
    Question2 wrote: »

    Unfortunately, you still need OP gear for s3 raids to be fodder. So if you are in a guild full of +15s, okay, no problem, if you are a random guy with a +10 and cannot consistently find OP carries, good luck. Also still does not solve the problem where players who have already claimed the level 90 character reward cannot get the +10 gear (which will be necessary to be relevant after RISE).

    1.-How come this is a thing?, When with a +10 90 weap is more than enough to solo all the stuff(unless you know ''git gud'') and ofc you will take more time than with a full +20 party but its not about being faster but capable your argument
    I didn't know complaining means whining because complaining to a company should be a gift not annoyance because complainers care about its future even if you don't. If there haven't been complainers from the beginning this game would be much worse than it is now.

    Would you accept even if they made 99% good changes but they deleted all of your characters along?

    It's just my simple opinion.

    1.- You are right as long as those complains are constructive and not ''waaahh they dont do what i want waaah i will un-install''(then keeps playing cuz game still good)

    2.-Yes i would gladly accept that my chars are deleted if they where to make vindi from scratch with one of the next gen engines, just imagine vindi and open world and the main reason i would accept my chars deleted is because all games die(because there is not technology to move a game from one engine lets say unreal to another lets say fox engine), eventually this will happen and there is nothing you can do about it
    Japeto
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Posts: 335
    Member
    SAX wrote: »
    is 30 bucks in like 7 years(dont remember when the beta was) a lot of money?

    You can spend more than that! Think of all the Nexon employees you're letting down by being so stingy, it's disappointing how little you've spent, what kind of support is that?

    I'd say you should start with at least 100 gachas each time a new one is released, and get more if you don't get all the exclusives. Make sure Nexon knows how much you love them! Making posts like this is cheap, it's time for you to step up your game and show them you care, anyone can be a keyboard warrior for a misguided sense of loyalty, show them you're a true whale and spend, spend spend!

    And don't forget to list all your extra stuff after you've sufficiently tanked the price of cash consumables, so that smart players like myself can keep trucking along.
    xReikoJapetodaws360PixelPantsucyreus
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 123
    Member
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    SAX wrote: »
    is 30 bucks in like 7 years(dont remember when the beta was) a lot of money?

    You can spend more than that! Think of all the Nexon employees you're letting down by being so stingy, it's disappointing how little you've spent, what kind of support is that?

    I'd say you should start with at least 100 gachas each time a new one is released, and get more if you don't get all the exclusives. Make sure Nexon knows how much you love them! Making posts like this is cheap, it's time for you to step up your game and show them you care, anyone can be a keyboard warrior for a misguided sense of loyalty, show them you're a true whale and spend, spend spend!

    And don't forget to list all your extra stuff after you've sufficiently tanked the price of cash consumables, so that smart players like myself can keep trucking along.

    haha that time i spend those buck was with the midnight wolf gacha and had to buy it with the sure shot coupons, also why should i spend more cash when even got a keaghan set from that single gacha box they gave in an event
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Posts: 30
    Member
    SAX wrote: »
    -Being able to enhance past +15 so i can go fast:Check

    You poor, gullible bastard.

    Japetodaws360PixelPantsuV0lterix
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Posts: 733
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    Common consensus (yes, including Korea) is that everything is good except for the +20, the AD changes, the raid changes, the 5 dungeon limit, the P2W rankings, the runes geared toward other regions like us, DOL, and the direction of this game.
    JapetoMarronGlaces
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 123
    Member
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Common consensus (yes, including Korea) is that everything is good except for the +20, the AD changes, the raid changes, the 5 dungeon limit, the P2W rankings, the runes geared toward other regions like us, DOL, and the direction of this game.

    We already had dungeon limit and they removed it and im ok with the rest of the changes, we need some fresh air here on vindy, also i found amusing how i see more people on the forums complaining than actually playing haha
    Japeto
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited June 10, 2017
    SAX wrote: »
    1.- You are right as long as those complains are constructive and not ''waaahh they dont do what i want waaah i will un-install''(then keeps playing cuz game still good)

    2.-Yes i would gladly accept that my chars are deleted if they where to make vindi from scratch with one of the next gen engines, just imagine vindi and open world and the main reason i would accept my chars deleted is because all games die(because there is not technology to move a game from one engine lets say unreal to another lets say fox engine), eventually this will happen and there is nothing you can do about it

    But complaints must not always be constructive. That's a suggestion. And we have a section called Suggestions & Feedbacks. That means complaints are accepted in two ways. What you are against are the feedbacks, but feedbacks can be harsh opinions. They may be in the wrong sections but it's irrelevant now.

    There are many good suggestions and moderate feedbacks in that given section. It's up to them if they want to use them for their ideas. The difficult part always is mixing and balancing own ideas with other people's ideas but it's their job. We are players who only know what we want and don't want but we won't create whole systems for them because they won't implement them. And the only people who have a comprehensive insight into the game's systems are the director and the developers. They know what they can or can't implement in a few months because i'm sure they have problem with time as a lot of companies do. That's why we can't help them with detailed suggestions.

    Many people know it instinctively because either they are working or had worked for similar companies or they are entrepreneurs but that doesn't mean they will hold the hands of Nexon and guide their way to success. There will always be complaints and i'm glad there are and even those who write stuff like 'i will uninstall the game if this and this does not change' because that shows they love the game and they care about it.

    The world is not a fairy tale where only kind words can help.
    JapetoPrototypemindSlothPrincessPixelPantsucyreus
  • JapetoJapeto
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    Posts: 7
    Member
    SAX wrote: »
    1.- You are right as long as those complains are constructive and not ''waaahh they dont do what i want waaah i will un-install''(then keeps playing cuz game still good)

    2.-Yes i would gladly accept that my chars are deleted if they where to make vindi from scratch with one of the next gen engines, just imagine vindi and open world and the main reason i would accept my chars deleted is because all games die(because there is not technology to move a game from one engine lets say unreal to another lets say fox engine), eventually this will happen and there is nothing you can do about it

    But complaints must not always be constructive. That's a suggestion. And we have a section called Suggestions & Feedbacks. That means complaints are accepted in two ways. What you are against are the feedbacks, but feedbacks can be harsh opinions. They may be in the wrong sections but it's irrelevant now.

    There are many good suggestions and moderate feedbacks in that given section. It's up to them if they want to use them for their ideas. The difficult part always is mixing and balancing own ideas with other people's ideas but it's their job. We are players who only know what we want and don't want but we won't create whole systems for them because they won't implement them. And the only people who have a comprehensive insight into the game's systems are the director and the developers. They know what they can or can't implement in a few months because i'm sure they have problem with time as a lot of companies do. That's why we can't help them with detailed suggestions.

    Many people know it instinctively because either they are working or had worked for similar companies or they are entrepreneurs but that doesn't mean they will hold the hands of Nexon and guide their way to success. There will always be complaints and i'm glad there are and even those who write stuff like 'i will uninstall the game if this and this does not change' because that shows they love the game and they care about it.

    The world is not a fairy tale where only kind words can help.

    Good point <3 :)
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Posts: 467
    Member
    Dunno, I like changes. They keep everything fresh.

    I, also, like to savor salt. And there's TONZ of salt to be salvaged here.
    UsagiiiKun
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Posts: 101
    Member
    Is it really going to be better optimized though? At present, the game is wholly unplayable for me. Constant stuttering, frame dips into the single digits, frame skipping, and once it starts it doesn't recover.

    Do you really think it's going to be enough to make the game playable on a potato again?
    daws360PixelPantsu
  • MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited June 11, 2017
    SAX wrote: »
    -Better optimization:check
    Good, if they actually managed to do it.
    SAX wrote: »
    -Removing a mechanic(reflect damage) that ''rewards'' you for being hit(AKA being bad):check
    Ok, but what about the people who spent 1b on Mysterious shards left hanging because att limit is going to be useless with the new AD values?
    SAX wrote: »
    -FREE!! 1 page of perm shared storage(probably per character):Check!
    Good, but I only play one char. Still good even if it doesn't apply to me.
    SAX wrote: »
    -Being max level and be able to do more damage to a woodman than what you do to neamhain:Check
    How is this good? They die in one hit anyway? Do you just want a big numbers simulator? Diablo 3's just over there.
    SAX wrote: »
    -More drops for carrying people(even when solo):check
    Promotes p2w and selfishness. People are supposed to be fighting together, not against each other. I've always wanted them to remove the % and the end of the battle, and this just makes it even worse.
    SAX wrote: »
    -Being able to be on trans mode all the way through a S3 mission(or ortel if you like):Check
    I've always looked at trans as a resource to manage (as a low level char) where I'd have to choose when to use instead of something I can just spam. Can't say I like it, but mostly don't care since trans is juts a free potion for me.
    SAX wrote: »
    -Being able to enhance past +15 so i can go fast:Check
    Do you even have a +15 now, or have tried to enhance to 15? Do you know they're shaving off half of the success chance for 14 and up? If you think you're going to get a +15 or 20 easily, better prepare for disappointment.
    They already know people don't like RNG progression when they introduced enchant fail stacks, why this disgusting enhance system? It doesn't have to be some RNG gated optional progression, I'd be happy to farm 50,000 BOP paradise stones if it meant a guaranteed way of progression.

    Also, regarding the poll, how is any of this new content?

    You're doing a terrible job of highlighting the many good things about the update when it's mostly good. The only bad parts are the +20 and AD scaling from the higher enhance levels, making the worst enhancing experience even worse, and reducing raid sizes to 4. Not a big fan of removing pot animation, but not like I use pots so whatever.
    daws360PixelPantsu
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited June 11, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    The last I heard from my friend who can read korean is that s3 raid bosses got buffed to 7.7m hp. I highly doubt they were given a 25% hp reduction from 5m hp. Maybe it was increased to 7.7 then reduced by 25%?

    My main issues with RISE :

    -All lower level mats become useless because derpcat was too lazy to write a script to convert them into the newer versions

    -s1/s2 raids wont give seals anymore, makes it much harder to get seals, especially for new players, removes any reason to do them except for story/expertise farming. Trying to get parties to do drags or whatever now will be near impossible since they wont give seals anymore.

    -s3 boss hp inflation

    -Lame gimmicks to sell more runes (removal of double booming, +10 armor is a necessity now, etc)

    -Everyone who has already claimed their level 90 character reward is screwed, this mainly affects newbies using the free level 90 gear while they try to get level 90 OJ gear now. They basically will not be able to do ANY damage in s3 raids afterwards.

    -Removal of certain aspects of the game (lab, gauntlets, etc) so you can never get titles/sets from them unless you farmed them before

    This update is going to seriously **** up the game then from a 4 player raid perspective to making other raids obsolete - like they weren't already.

    There are so many issues with this game currently that 4/5 of the content is just unplayable and we're going to make the gap of getting into the game even worse versus the changes that are good for the game.

    I'm surprised their trying to bump this up so soon when the reality is the devs should have done a cost/benefit analysis based off how it impacts the game.

    I think we're going to see a lot of boats kicking players out once again and the pleasure of doing 8 mans will be lost.
    daws360arkaine757PixelPantsu
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 123
    Member
    SAX wrote: »
    1.- You are right as long as those complains are constructive and not ''waaahh they dont do what i want waaah i will un-install''(then keeps playing cuz game still good)

    2.-Yes i would gladly accept that my chars are deleted if they where to make vindi from scratch with one of the next gen engines, just imagine vindi and open world and the main reason i would accept my chars deleted is because all games die(because there is not technology to move a game from one engine lets say unreal to another lets say fox engine), eventually this will happen and there is nothing you can do about it

    But complaints must not always be constructive. That's a suggestion. And we have a section called Suggestions & Feedbacks. That means complaints are accepted in two ways. What you are against are the feedbacks, but feedbacks can be harsh opinions. They may be in the wrong sections but it's irrelevant now.

    There are many good suggestions and moderate feedbacks in that given section. It's up to them if they want to use them for their ideas. The difficult part always is mixing and balancing own ideas with other people's ideas but it's their job. We are players who only know what we want and don't want but we won't create whole systems for them because they won't implement them. And the only people who have a comprehensive insight into the game's systems are the director and the developers. They know what they can or can't implement in a few months because i'm sure they have problem with time as a lot of companies do. That's why we can't help them with detailed suggestions.

    Many people know it instinctively because either they are working or had worked for similar companies or they are entrepreneurs but that doesn't mean they will hold the hands of Nexon and guide their way to success. There will always be complaints and i'm glad there are and even those who write stuff like 'i will uninstall the game if this and this does not change' because that shows they love the game and they care about it.

    The world is not a fairy tale where only kind words can help.

    Are we selling cereal now?, saying simply ''rip vindictus'' is not a good feedback, you at least have to say what you dont like and point what you do like so people can have an idea of what to do.

    The world would be a fairy tale if all people where kind enough to help.