[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise: Revolution Preview

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    crackmonk wrote: »
    how. about. no. get the $*&# out of here with the enhancement changes. and NO to the +15 rune. some of us alread know what that update consists of and while the changes to early game are nice and needed going from %33 to 13%? for +15, as if that crap isn't such a pain in the butt in the first place. the seal bought rune is a bad/dumb idea as well :|

It's about devCat, not all about Nexon NA =)) We are forced to get these changes. I thought.

As far as i know DevCat is Nexon KR's 'slave' company. Even if it's a different company they depend on them so they'll do what Nexon wants. That's right, it's not about Nexon NA but it's the same company but with different staff.

I'm curious about what this update will bring to Vindi's overall experience. Soon we will find out if it's crap or not.
  • DekapitatorDekapitator
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    crackmonk wrote: »
    how. about. no. get the $*&# out of here with the enhancement changes. and NO to the +15 rune. some of us alread know what that update consists of and while the changes to early game are nice and needed going from %33 to 13%? for +15, as if that crap isn't such a pain in the butt in the first place. the seal bought rune is a bad/dumb idea as well :|

Total chance to get +15 remains same. Well its gonna be lower if we calculate it from +10 to +15 thou.

But I have more important question. All revived weapons wont be enhantable after patch, or just those which was revived after patch? Thats important for me, because I like to use extraction rune on my weapon.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 10, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    - New Paladin and Dark Knight Path skills
    Does it mean Transformation changes (rework) will be included? Otherwise I don't see how we could learn/obtain them in first place.
    Atsou
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 10, 2017
    Is this update designed specifically to drive people away from a dying game or to attract more players. I'm confused.
    arkaine757xReikodaws360sirNoctis
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    What's so bad about being screwed endlessly by terrible rng and paywalls, guys?

I know right? Seriously.

oh me gawg you are so smart in editing someone's original post.

If you aren't happy just freaking quit. So you're expecting them to make +15-+20 at chance of 70% just so you can be happy? Get the F* outta here. I bet you pay little to nothing to contribute to keep this game alive, yet expects so much out of it (WITHOUT Paying).

Let's say everyone gets rare drops every single run and everyone gets +20, what do you think it will do to the market?... Freaking peasants.
  • OsmarHOsmarH
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    Finally!! Time to +20 yolo weapons x//D
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Rise will see the demise of many +15 weapons.
    Anduri
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    JamesGross wrote: »
    What's so bad about being screwed endlessly by terrible rng and paywalls, guys?

I know right? Seriously.

oh me gawg you are so smart in editing someone's original post.

If you aren't happy just freaking quit. So you're expecting them to make +15-+20 at chance of 70% just so you can be happy? Get the F* outta here. I bet you pay little to nothing to contribute to keep this game alive, yet expects so much out of it (WITHOUT Paying).

Let's say everyone gets rare drops every single run and everyone gets +20, what do you think it will do to the market?... Freaking peasants.

Despite that he changed the quote he is right. Their solutions for earning money are just ridiculous.

And a forum is about discussing stuffs, be it negative or positive opinion. People won't adjust their opinions to yours. You should accept them (not agree with them) or you'll have a similar opportunity to not read the forums and play instead. You people spread negativity here not those who address their posts to NEXON not to YOU but you take them as if they were addressed to you. Those who want to discuss stuffs will be here but leave out your calling of names from your posts.
    PixelPantsuarkaine757misakamisakadaws360iMinicyreusAndromedaGM
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    JamesGross wrote: »

No, we expect the director to know about his own f*cking game and not release enhancement lvls that are a thousand times stronger than +15. For a quote-unquote "endless goal" , that's just gonna make people quit since we all know a big whale cashers or lucky noobs are going to get a +18-20 in due times.

The market is already dead by the way, where the best income is literally selling NX items (airtight or not).
    daws360
  • bigboobsbigboobs
    Vindictus Rep: 385
    i think we should w8 and try the new contents before we start complaining. we tend to complain without trying it first. all your comments have good and bad inputs. but the main point is. lets try it first.
    UsagiiiKunKrevosOrder5AtsouSlothPrincessAnduriAndromedaGM7th_Sister
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    But I have more important question. All revived weapons wont be enhantable after patch, or just those which was revived after patch? Thats important for me, because I like to use extraction rune on my weapon.
    Hey deka :3
    All weapons won't be able to be enhanced.
    You will still be able to use the extraction rune, talking to diannin in rocheste. She will dismantle your weapon and give yoi shards back. This function,as far as i remember, will be implemented with lvl 95 patch tho.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    For KR yes it's a thing. We didn't have it until around maybe a few days later. They've been ironing out the update with constant emergency maintenance's. No idea if NA will adopt the 5 runs a day for S1 and 2

As expected. They tried to do too much an one time and it blew up in their faces.
  • IatoAsakuraIatoAsakura
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Teide with this update pls :'(
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Been playing since closed beta and never got a +15

This update might just be the nail in the coffin
    arkaine757daws360
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    You are making a mistake. When this update finally kills the game in this region, please at least do us the service of selling the rights to a competent publisher.
    daws360
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Let's make this simple.
    If this update makes them more $$$ then it's a success to them. Whether some of us like the changes or not is another story.

That aside, I'd be more curious if people here could think of better ways to make $$$ and prevent this game from dying. It's very easy to whine and complain, but to find solutions to solve the problems this game has is really the hard part.
    7th_Sister
  • HadesStreetHadesStreet
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    pootisman wrote: »
    Let's make this simple.
    If this update makes them more $$$ then it's a success to them. Whether some of us like the changes or not is another story.

That aside, I'd be more curious if people here could think of better ways to make $$$ and prevent this game from dying. It's very easy to whine and complain, but to find solutions to solve the problems this game has is really the hard part.

The latter is Nexon NA's job. Not ours. That shouldn't ever happen.

arkaine757
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Saygo wrote: »
    - New Paladin and Dark Knight Path skills
    Does it mean Transformation changes (rework) will be included? Otherwise I don't see how we could learn/obtain them in first place.

Dude imagine if it did not include the other updates. NotLikeThis
    I would be really sad if we did not get them.
    r8 will finally no longer boom. Please don't forget this.
    And Ein Lacher
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 10, 2017
    VinVin wrote: »
    I did read there will be a daily Limit of 5 Battles each day for S1 and S2 dung's can anyone confirm that 100%??

For KR yes it's a thing. We didn't have it until around maybe a few days later. They've been ironing out the update with constant emergency maintenance's. No idea if NA will adopt the 5 runs a day for S1 and 2

Can the old S2 nerfed raids still drop scrolls? I guess that would be their reason to do something like this.

Yes they can. I have gotten a few Rank 8 and 9 scrolls from S2 "raids". Rank 6 and 7 are only S3, I'm pretty sure the regular dungeons can drop Rank 6 and 7. Dullahan still doesn't drop scrolls yet.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Order5 wrote: »

As expected. They tried to do too much an one time and it blew up in their faces.

Well someone on KR already compiled 100 bugs within like....2 days of it's release so it's rather comical to me. I honestly wished they would have stayed with the "Batch of Changes" method like they originally planned. Not as much bugs and things were fixed with everything back on schedule quickly. Though with all of these bugs being discovered there have been A LOT of emergency maintenance. I haven't really encountered much of the bugs. Maybe a one WHY IS MASAKA IN THE FLOOR.... things like that Kappa