[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    JessGame wrote: »
    So there will still be season 2 and earlier battles for our level?Im seeing Hero Iset:

Will they still drop rank 7 scrolls?

Wow, her hero mode damage is so low, Rip hype for hero malina
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    i hope you can keep using runes to get to +20 even if you have no unbinds left. its quite clever really. you're unable to sell it but you have it for personal use. i've been wanted a rune like this for a long time. i don't like spending a lot these days on games as i spent a small fortune on nexon games in the past. it is nice to know that i can spend a small amount every now and then to see if i can get a +20. i think its a good idea and lets face it, im sure the runes are tradeable for NX so the sellers will be happy and people could simply farm gold for them.

i am not looking forward to enchanting again. it was piss poor last time after failed around 15 scrolls to finish my gear.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Bowner wrote: »
    i hope you can keep using runes to get to +20 even if you have no unbinds left. its quite clever really. you're unable to sell it but you have it for personal use. i've been wanted a rune like this for a long time. i don't like spending a lot these days on games as i spent a small fortune on nexon games in the past. it is nice to know that i can spend a small amount every now and then to see if i can get a +20. i think its a good idea and lets face it, im sure the runes are tradeable for NX so the sellers will be happy and people could simply farm gold for them.

i am not looking forward to enchanting again. it was piss poor last time after failed around 15 scrolls to finish my gear.

Westley-princess-bride-830x400.jpg
    BloodAngelPrototypemindPixelPantsuGhengisJohn
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    edited June 6, 2017
    Bowner wrote: »

Let's be honest, that's never going to happen. There's never been a reliable way to consistently get to higher enhancements other than going through blowing up multiple weapons and there probably never will with the mindset that the current DOL has. Although what you suggest could possibly be a good idea, there's little to no chance of something like that ever being implemented. The new rune sucks imo
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited June 6, 2017
    Guys, I've readed in the upcoming rise translated patches that fiona is going to get revamped again by DOL. She's going to grow 4 legs and be able to quadruple-amaranth-kick with absorb frames.
    2s8ka3n.jpg
    Xie
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 7, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »
    So there will still be season 2 and earlier battles for our level?Im seeing Hero Iset:

Will they still drop rank 7 scrolls?

Wow, her hero mode damage is so low, Rip hype for hero malina

I agree with you that her damage seems not that high,but it might have to do with the player's gear or somthing else.I just saw this video,Muirs damage seems respectable and he does feel faster:

Anthonytonyboy
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    edited June 8, 2017
    Patch notes:

[ DMG Reflection Removed ]

◾DMG Reflection will be changed into ATT Limit.

•Abyssal Shards will now give ATT Limit instead of DMG Reflection

•Currently owned Reflected DMG will be converted into ATT Limit after update.

If abyssal shards will now give ATT Limit then, Will we get more than 2.000 ATT Limit?

• PorcedduPorceddu
    edited June 8, 2017
    Argaziel wrote: »
    Patch notes:

If abyssal shards will now give ATT Limit then, Will we get more than 2.000 ATT Limit?

We already can get up to 2300 unlimited att due to 75% redeemers kill bonuses. And yes we will able to get even more.
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I wonder how much of a difference the att limit will make now that were getting insane amounts of additional damage
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    lumix345 wrote: »
    I wonder how much of a difference the att limit will make now that were getting insane amounts of additional damage

Exactly, it might even be pointless to stack anything else than additional dmg from high enhanced weapons. Such update is only an excuse to milk dry the remaining players in vindictus.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Porceddu wrote: »
    Patch notes:

We already can get up to 2300 unlimited att due to 75% redeemers kill bonuses. And yes we will able to get even more.

Ok thanks, I know that we can get up to 2.300, but I mean with only shards. Maybe 3.500 att limit??

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited June 8, 2017

Ok thanks, I know that we can get up to 2.300, but I mean with only shards. Maybe 3.500 att limit??

I don't know how they relate, but assuming it is 3 aby shards for 50 att limit and that we still can use 75 shards then the new cap would be 3550.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    ikevi wrote: »

I don't know how they relate, but assuming it is 3 aby shards for 50 att limit and that we still can use 75 shards then the new cap would be 3550.

Dont use the word "cap" when you talk about attack limit release. People get confused. Attack limit does not have a cap. It is an extention ouf our cap, but the stats itself is limitless. Sources to gain it are not limitless tho xD. So far we are able to gain 2000 limit released on weapons, 300 with neamhain's completitions, and soon 960 from armors. We will also get some with 2nd trans, not counting it in because its a temporary buff. Anyway trans adds 1800 release, if i'm not mistaken.
  • ikeviikevi

Dont use the word "cap" when you talk about attack limit release. People get confused. Attack limit does not have a cap. It is an extention ouf our cap, but the stats itself is limitless. Sources to gain it are not limitless tho xD. So far we are able to gain 2000 limit released on weapons, 300 with neamhain's completitions, and soon 960 from armors. We will also get some with 2nd trans, not counting it in because its a temporary buff. Anyway trans adds 1800 release, if i'm not mistaken.

Really... The word cap means max in this sentence. (Not something you wear on your head, or use to cover a bottle). Cap has never meant att cap. If I say someone has caped their stats it means that all stats are maxed. IE today Bal = 90, add damage =300, etc. (You can go into att where you are attack capped for a specific boss at a given value, but that gets finicky)

Sorry but I am going to use the word cap for what it is. That is the maximum value we can obtain of a specified stat.

In this case since I only used the words att limit and cap in my sentence there was no reason to associate the word cap with attack cap.

Just wondering, where did you get 960 from armors?
    edited June 8, 2017

Really... The word cap means max in this sentence. (Not something you wear on your head, or use to cover a bottle). Cap has never meant att cap. If I say someone has caped their stats it means that all stats are maxed. IE today Bal = 90, add damage =300, etc. (You can go into att where you are attack capped for a specific boss at a given value, but that gets finicky)

Sorry but I am going to use the word cap for what it is. That is the maximum value we can obtain of a specified stat.

In this case since I only used the words att limit and cap in my sentence there was no reason to associate the word cap with attack cap.

Just wondering, where did you get 960 from armors?

Why ppl on these forums is so salty jesus.
    Cap means maxed stat, yes. But that stat doesnt have a max. It can go up and up as long as we have sources to gain it.
    Telling you this because talking to players in game i have been asked many times things like "so if we max the 2000 on the weapon and then get 300 from neam, the 300 will not count?" Just hearing things like that makes me think that some players just didnt understand at all how that stat works. Many even ignore it's esistance..
    What i meant is let's comunicate clearly so casual ppl won't misunderstand stuff.
    960 is the max value of damage reflection reachable on armors wich will be converted to limit release.
    tenor.gif

EDIT : i forgot to mention, currently abyssal shards do not work as you said, 1 shard + gold + mats = 10 damage reflection. It will most likely stay the same, since they didn't mention any change in the patch.
    The whole point of my reply to you? If you want to give information, give it good and be precise.
    and dont get salty im not attacking you or anything, just talking.
    UsagiiiKun
  • ikeviikevi
    edited June 8, 2017
    I never said the 300 neam doesn't count please look at my math again.

2000 (weapon)+ 75/3*50 (cause who knows the actually value) + 300 = 3550 = from what I understand the maximum base att limit stat a person can get.

I for one feel like I am being the one precise and you aren't. I believe your argument is that cap = never can pass value.

You have to realize that any arbitrary value can can always be raised. Tomorrow Nexon can say that max bal = 180. It doesn't change the fact that today the game wont let you get that stat above 90 so we say the cap = 90.

Or lets say you make your character have the maximum att value possible. Best att based strolls/5 star/+15/perfect lv 90 gear/maxed bracelet etc. You will be at the cap... IE the game doesn't let you increase that base stat any higher. Royal raids are set such that att is "uncapped". You can run with every soap/temp buff whatever. Doesn't matter what you do, you will not go above the maximum value that the game has program as the max att. IE you are capped even though the raid is "uncapped".

Toss in lv 95 and suddenly the cap has moved. Still doesn't change the fact that at some moment you can hit the maximum value on can obtain of a stat in the game. In this case I am calling that = cap. (How is this an incorrect statement?)

In this case I was saying the att limit would = 3550. Maybe I wrong with my guess that they would just change to using the same sort of system for att limit.

Also why do you say the max damage reflection = 960? From what I have seen, folks with max have 750 (75 shards). But I could be wrong, just going by what folks have shown as max: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3544/750-max-dmg-reflection-achieved/p1

Feel free to tear up my statement and post another entertaining gif ;-)
    misakamisakaPrototypemind
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Before: Players got bonus AP regardless of their on/offline status.
    After: Players will only get the bonus AP when online.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    PhoebeHalliwelDokkun
    edited June 8, 2017
    I never said the 300 neam doesn't count please look at my math again.

2000 (weapon)+ 75/3*50 (cause who knows the actually value) + 300 = 3550 = from what I understand the maximum base att limit stat a person can get.

I for one feel like I am being the one precise and you aren't. I believe your argument is that cap = never can pass value.

You have to realize that any arbitrary value can can always be raised. Tomorrow Nexon can say that max bal = 180. It doesn't change the fact that today the game wont let you get that stat above 90 so we say the cap = 90.

Or lets say you make your character have the maximum att value possible. Best att based strolls/5 star/+15/perfect lv 90 gear/maxed bracelet etc. You will be at the cap... IE the game doesn't let you increase that base stat any higher. Royal raids are set such that att is "uncapped". You can run with every soap/temp buff whatever. Doesn't matter what you do, you will not go above the maximum value that the game has program as the max att. IE you are capped even though the raid is "uncapped".

Toss in lv 95 and suddenly the cap has moved. Still doesn't change the fact that at some moment you can hit the maximum value on can obtain of a stat in the game. In this case I am calling that = cap. (How is this an incorrect statement?)

In this case I was saying the att limit would = 3550. Maybe I wrong with my guess that they would just change to using the same sort of system for att limit.

Also why do you say the max damage reflection = 960? From what I have seen, folks with max have 750 (75 shards). But I could be wrong, just going by what folks have shown as max: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3544/750-max-dmg-reflection-achieved/p1

Feel free to tear up my statement and post another entertaining gif. I am done trying to get you to understand the definition of cap ;-)

Look, i dont even want to waste more time in arguing. You just didn't get mt point and i don't want to explain myself further. Forget it!

But

About the dmg reflect value, i remeber that value since this was posted... long ago (also saw a guy in game that has it maxed, so i assume it did not change!)
    http://forums.vindictusmanual.com/t125-material-synthesis-smash-1-in-kr
    Scroll down a bit and you'll find it.

Peace.
    giphy.gif

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited June 8, 2017
    There's a lot of things in these patch notes I don't like.
    Restored items cannot be enhanced.
    So when an item booms the first time that's as high as it's going to go. Boo.
    Before Rise:

COD
    Normal: 100 Gold
    Express: 200 Gold
    + additional fee

After Rise:

COD
    Not sendable within the same ID

Okay, how am I supposed to send myself gold now?
    Maximum available Enhance Rank is changed to +20
    For weapons, success chance will be higher until +11 but will be lower for +13 onward.
    Oh really, **** you. What's worse these two come as a combo.
    Upon dealing less than 3% damage, player will receive only 1 evil core.
    This is a great way to punish leechers but there are a few battles like Lakoria where this is going to create headaches for some team players.

Worst thing:
    Maximum available Enhance Rank is changed to +20
    For weapons, success chance will be higher until +11 but will be lower for +13 onward.
    +
    Restored items cannot be enhanced.

These +1 enhance coupons you get for failure better not be the old crummy coupons that only work to plus 8 or 10.
    BoninoxPhoebeHalliwel
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited June 8, 2017
    960 is the max value of damage reflection reachable on armors wich will be converted to limit release.

Incorrect. Max is 750. Solids and smooths only have a max of 50 and Shippuu's information is wrong.