[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are you looking forward to the RISE update?

Comments

• xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    edited June 6, 2017
    I have my +15 Termi Dagger Sylas...except I really hate Sylas and I'm stuck with the class. Lord knows I'm not touching another weapon post-update. The new enhance chances are cancer, and the whole new enhance system/GREATLY reduced AP revive cost for destroyed weapons, is obviously designed to rip more money out of players on enhance runes. I've already basically quit the game, and there's no new content that looks that enticing. We're missing 1 map, and 1 boss, a secondary weapon for a character I don't play. Then we have a secondary weapon for another character I don't play, as well as a new ass'n'tiddy...I mean character to pump NX into...I mean character to play. Game is dying and Nexon is grasping at straws to keep players intrigued.
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Nope. As has been pointed out, there's some nice quality of life changes here, but the changes to the enhancement system so drastically lower the quality of life that the rest of the update doesn't matter. People who are saying this will spell the end of the game aren't exaggerating, this is terrible. It's so completely baffling and stupid beyond measure that I honestly can't see these changes being permanent. Either something's going to have to give with this update or the game's just finished. Enhancing and enchanting are difficult enough, nobody's going to tolerate making it even harder. I've been here since CB, but even I'm not a big enough whale to pay you for runes that set my enhancement level back by 2 so that I can give you $10 ad nauseum. This isn't even getting into the fact that what this director is doing with damage output is just revolting to a level that defies description.

As usual, it's going to be up to the Korean playerbase to come up with the appropriate response. Like it or not, that region sets the tone for how the game goes forward. If players leave in droves like they did when S2 launched, it'll probably prompt someone to fix what they broke, just like it did back then. If these changes make it here, I honestly don't see how this region can afford to lose the players it's going to lose. The community as it is hardly seems adequate to sustain services.
    misakamisakaDonGlover
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    A morbid curiosity more so than anything else.
    2edgy4u
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    A good way to ease up the new enhancement system would be to let revived weapons to still enhance untill +15 max, afterwards only weapons that haven't broke yet can go further.
    DokkunBoninox2edgy4umisakamisakaXie