[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise Update - Titles No Longer Obtainable

Comments

• misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Q.Q Fingers crossed they don't get deleted..
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    This maybe be a little off topic, I'm trying to farm these titles now mostly the entertained ones.
    While running running Madness from Hoarfrost Depth the title "Entertained by Madness" seems to be stuck at 12/50 for me.
    I've tried running it on all modes; easy, normal, hard and hero with season of macha ticked.

Only "Going Mad" and "Ezroch is too E-Z" are getting counted.
    The same applies to the rest of them, I don't understand it.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Nakrast wrote: »
    I can ask Juny when he streams tonight. He basically streams every chance he gets which has been REALLY frequent.

Thanks a lot, let us know ç_ç

Good news. The titles were NOT deleted from the players if already acquired. START FARMING LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
    misakamisakahynuraDownIoadStrangerinaOrder5KenpoPhoebeHalliwelAnthonytonyboyXie
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    This maybe be a little off topic, I'm trying to farm these titles now mostly the entertained ones.
    While running running Madness from Hoarfrost Depth the title "Entertained by Madness" seems to be stuck at 12/50 for me.
    I've tried running it on all modes; easy, normal, hard and hero with season of macha ticked.

if you doing macha try not to /leave let it run untill the game it self tell you to leave cus the macha need to show up in your screen
    PixelPantsu
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    I can ask Juny when he streams tonight. He basically streams every chance he gets which has been REALLY frequent.

Good news. The titles were NOT deleted from the players if already acquired. START FARMING LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Glad to hear! Thanks for checking :)
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Plakster wrote: »

if you doing macha try not to /leave let it run untill the game it self tell you to leave cus the macha need to show up in your screen

Yep me leaving the battle early was the issue, thanks :)
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited June 6, 2017
    -snip-
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185

I didn't see there was a second page (on mobile) lol. Good news!
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    The Lorica and Midnight Wedding sets might have been added to the expertise lists, so anyone who knows a crafter on KR should ask them to check there.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 6, 2017
    GOOD NEWS.....ONLY ONE LIONOTUS RUN PogChamp
    (wrong thread but you know what? IT'S GOD NEWS SO LET IT SLIDE)
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveBreakableJalapenoDatBoi
    GewelliriousOrder5
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    edited June 6, 2017
    I was just gonna quietly quit the game when this RISE patch comes to NA but i guess i can provide some info to you guys while i'm still here.

Here is the currently known list of titles that are no longer obtainable in KR after RISE:
    1. All macha titles - all oath of honors are removed
    2. gauntlet titles - all tickets will be removed and the battle deleted
    3. all laby titles - the battle is deleted
    4. hero mode 50 kill titles don't count for tyrant, lagho, blood lord and irukul due to balance patch (not sure if it's bug or new hero mode is different from old one so counter doesn't go up)
    5. the title associated with 'meet the cave spider' (lvl12) battle for clearing it 30 times - battle itself is removed
    6. Everyday Hero title from the exchange shop for 50 daily mission tickets are being changed to 30day custom title coupon instead
    7. Volcanic Defuser title for killing the gigabomb 20 times from battle Burning Temple - this boss pattern is removed from both hero/normal difficulty
    8. Not Playing Around title for killing Ghireal 25 times from the peaks - he will no longer spawn with the new maps
    9. Call for Revenge for killing Vengful Langro 100 times - he no longer spawns
    P.S. other rare monster spawn titles like 'kneel before me' are still obtainable. only #8 and #9 are gone.

Note1: Charles Race at Twilight desert will be accessible via the map which you kill alteron. (every s2 map is split up into single normal maps like s1).

Note2:
    I haven't really looked into this but what I can confirm is Prepare for Counterattack and the dungeon that combines Blood Prince with Emperor are only runnable ONCE because they are strictly to tease Transformation early ingame for the play to get a taste. (those 2 dungeons were redone to make the player feel the need to legit use trans at that level) They restricted it to only one run and that's it because then you could just farm trans EXP. So titles from those are no longer obtainable.
    This is false information. Those battles were NEW battles added aside from the already existing Prepare for Counterattack/Blood Prince battles.

Note3:
    By the way, those S1 raid battles are now normal battles which you can repeat without any restrictions. (hence no more seals of bravery from them).

Note4:
    Although these titles are NOT UNOBTAINABLE, it will be VERY difficult to do them after the RISE patch:
    All titles associated with kick killing and secondary weapon kills such as spear kill or bomb kills.
    There are too many of them so i will not list all of them but some of which i can tell you off the top of my head are things like:
    spear killing 500 wisps, spear killing blood prince 50 times,, etc
    bomb killing 500 spiders/toads,,, etc
    kick killing 30 spinefruits, 50 everwhites, 50 quiremigals,, etc

The reason behind this is beacuse of increase in monster HP and your normal/basic attacks now apply additional dmg stats. However, your kick attack and secondary weapon damage will remain the same so it will be hard to guess when is the right time to throw your spear/bomb or kick them for the title. FYI those spinefruits explode when they get near you and you have to kill it on your first kick but it has so much hp it won't die from your first kick.
    THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO BOW KAIS since they can just spam right click for the kick kills. But the titles using secondary weapons will apply to everyone.

Note5:
    Charles Train from the Misty peak is still there. However, just like the problem in Note4, the dmg from the gun attached to the train is low. It will take 2 hits to break those +1 point ergs now (before 1 hit). 5 hits to break +2 points ergs (before 2 hits). The seeking missle (#2 ammo) broke all types of ergs in 1 hit but now it takes 2 hits to break +2 points ergs. And ALL battle difficulties are FIXED to 4 man (except neamhain) so as a side effect Charles train is near impossible to solo.

Note6:
    The Koreans are still putting together a complete list of titles that are unobtainable.
    Battle related titles are all confirmed and I've listed them above.
    They are still checking titles that are associated with certain boss moves, like stopping Jugg's charge move 50 times, hooking lavasat's horn,, etc
    Because some boss moves were deleted. (added some new patterns in nifl bosses too).

Confirmed possible to obtain:
    Cromm's plaything - getting grabbed my crom 50 times
    The Untouchable - Dodge all of Cromm Cruaich's conflagration attacks
    All titles in Lakoria
    ZaytiatusmisakamisakaiMiniMixxiaSirRFI2edgy4ukls9
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 6, 2017
    kosc wrote: »
    I haven't really looked into this but what I can confirm is Prepare for Counterattack and the dungeon that combines Blood Prince with Emperor are only runnable ONCE because they are strictly to tease Transformation early ingame for the play to get a taste. (those 2 dungeons were redone to make the player feel the need to legit use trans at that level) They restricted it to only one run and that's it because then you could just farm trans EXP. So titles from those are no longer obtainable.

Note3:

1.) Yeah I just double checked. Delia has the original but not Lynn. Not sure why. I'll be submitting a ticket to DevCAT on that.

2.) I'll be more specific. No more running it twice to progress in the story. Did you watch the clip I linked? I did say "just for one story progression" so that part I know isn't false.

That being said that's my fault for not being specific in text on the 2nd part.
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    edited June 6, 2017
    @탱크블레이드
    Ah.. yep i was skimming the other comments too fast. I realized my mistake and edited my post. I guess you read it before the edit went through :/ sorry about that.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 6, 2017
    @탱크블레이드
    Ah.. yep i was skimming the other comments too fast. I realized my mistake and edited my post. I guess you read it before the edit went through :/ sorry about that.

Nah you good. Thanks for letting me know about the First part though. Apparently we have a decent list of bugs on our end so I just submitted a ticket to DevCAT about the dungeon listing issue on Lynn. At the same time I could have been more descriptive in text too xD
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 6, 2017
    Note5:
    Charles Train from the Misty peak is still there. However, just like the problem in Note4, the dmg from the gun attached to the train is low. It will take 2 hits to break those +1 point ergs now (before 1 hit). 5 hits to break +2 points ergs (before 2 hits). The seeking missle (#2 ammo) broke all types of ergs in 1 hit but now it takes 2 hits to break +2 points ergs. And ALL battle difficulties are FIXED to 4 man (except neamhain) so as a side effect Charles train is near impossible to solo.

It seems like they should have nerfed the ergs hp but they didn't. Knowing Devcat, it will take around 5 years to be fixed, so I better get at least the x 50 title while I can.
    9. Call for Revenge for killing Vengful Langro 100 times - he no longer spawns

Do you know what happened to the related story quest? Was the story removed or is it still there but impossible to complete?
    That story had another title associated too.

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    VinVin wrote: »
    Do you know what happened to the related story quest? Was the story removed or is it still there but impossible to complete?
    That story had another title associated too.

That side quest was more than likely removed. There were some side quests that were removed due to either specific items no longer being there, etc. I can confirm that tomorrow after work since Lynn is now in S2.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited June 7, 2017
    Labs' title can be done in 2 runs (2nd run can be shorter).
    you get each title after killing ALL 4 doppelgangers.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    FML

Titles are life and these stupid ass people decide to kill them.
    GewellirioussirNoctisCallisthene
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    FML

Titles are life and these stupid ass people decide to kill them.

Well, they wont get deleted if you already have them, and they are now shared though account, so I dont see the problem unless you make a new char on a diferent account
  • ZaritaZarita
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Are stats rewarded for these titles post-Rise?