[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Disappointed with the New Events

QuinqueQuinque
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
edited May 31, 2017 in General Discussion
The events are okay but why is there no NEW OUTFIT or OUTFITS RESALE? Disappointed as usual. :|
AtsouAsphyxationTwilightSparkleFlufffyParrotLoLoBootyCelestiaVTetsujinSylariusMaryJane

Comments

• SrWurmSrWurm
    Vindictus Rep: 345
    asd
    Herucross
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    encouraging kids to get high? jefff sessions will be hearing about this :^)
  • QuinqueQuinque
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    encouraging kids to get high? jefff sessions will be hearing about this :^)

:o :o
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    the healing magic card is pretty silly. 600 hp/sec. who approved this??
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    The "events " added are very lackluster..there's no point in doing them at all.
    What kind of prizes are those? No, just no.
    FlufffyParrot
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    The rewards are so lame, i don't see any point in doing them.
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    imo these are only filler events until the June update, filler event is still better than no events right?
  • HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    edited May 31, 2017
    still better than rise update : ^)
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 31, 2017

Pixel! This event is the best. Let's recap it's awesomeness, shall we?
      • Raid 5 times for fists, scissors, or fingers
      • First 3 face-offs with Gallagher I get ties! Oh cool I don't mind redoing this 7-click dialogue over and over.
      • Muster 2 wins, raid more for more RNG fun!
      • Hrm, well after 7 raids/45 minutes later I can get a sweet prize in the shop
      • Holy shiz! I can get a 30 minute 200 HP boost for 45 minutes of effort.
      • Even better! 70+ runs to get a 10 day storage chest. The values in this shop are amazing!
      • Thankfully the coupons are trade-able across characters. Nope just kidding.
      • Also they give me this extra "mark" coupon that is completely worthless as confirmed by the description. Awesome! Maybe I can put that in my 10 day storage.

Also the web page is wrong. First it says the buffs from the win box last 24 hours. They don't -- it's 30 minutes. Next it mentions trading marks for exclusive emblems. But there is nothing in the fruit fight or exchange shop.
    PixelPantsuDelterosBloodAngelCelestiaVTetsujinSylarius
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Pixel! This event is the best. Let's recap it's awesomeness, shall we?
      • Raid 5 times for fists, scissors, or fingers
      • First 3 face-offs with Gallagher I get ties! Oh cool I don't mind redoing this 7-click dialogue over and over.
      • Muster 2 wins, raid more for more RNG fun!
      • Hrm, well after 7 raids/45 minutes later I can get a sweet prize in the shop
      • Holy shiz! I can get a 30 minute 200 HP boost for 45 minutes of effort.
      • Even better! 70+ runs to get a 10 day storage chest. The values in this shop are amazing!
      • Thankfully the coupons are trade-able across characters. Nope just kidding.
      • Also they give me this extra "mark" coupon that is completely worthless as confirmed by the description. Awesome! Maybe I can put that in my 10 day storage.

I can relate to the above. but the event isn't RNG based you just need to pay attention to his dialog to pick the correct counter sign. theres already a forum thread about his replies if you intend to keep playing
    LoLoBooty
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i think the buffs expire if u dont use them within 24 hours, but last for 30 minutes when used.

and rock paper scissors would be a lot better if it was a pvp using those emotes we got a while back
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    The emblems are in the C>emblem section, and guess what, the 3 emblems are fking gallagher, like really? i wanna put the face of 1 of the most hated characters next to my name and be able to see him all day?? screw that, i dont want it, emblems are supposed to be pretty >_>
    2edgy4uTetsujin
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I don't care, I love humiliating Gallagher, even if it's not very praise-worthy because he advertises his play.
    Xie
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited May 31, 2017
    I wonder how long it will be before someone shows up with the cliched "Stop complaining about something that you get for free!" and "You dont HAVE to do the events if you don't want to!" lines.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Bull wrote: »
    imo these are only filler events until the June update, filler event is still better than no events right?

The irony is that an unimaginative 2x drops/+1 raids/etc event would have been much better received and would have taken them less time/money to implement, because they can just toggle it on server side.
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited May 31, 2017
    * Free Outfit sets with little to no effort.
    * Easy to gain gathering material for either doing infusion or to sell for gold (300k each elemnt stone in EU server)
    * Gremlin Reward thingy that can give ampoules, runes, and if really lucky brooch that costs 5 to up 15kk in EU which is ALOT. (if more than 3 char in account, doing the gremlin event increases the chance significantly)
    * Wheel of fortune, some little items for free, and if lucky, really good ones.
    * Card thingy, good little buffs for flash fast dungeon doing.
    * Rock Paper Scissiors just for fun and a title.

Still complains and says events are not worth?
    - You need to see a doctor!

P.S. a Free +20 weapon for just logging in, will that be worth enough for ya to move your hand and click a the right mouse button couple of times?

Stop complaining and enjoy the free stuff.
    UsagiiiKun
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    well, I've gotten seven free outfits from the last event so I'm gonna cut them some slack here.
    XieSlothPrincess
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Silentine wrote: »
    * Easy to gain gathering material for either doing infusion or to sell for gold (300k each elemnt stone in EU server)
    * Gremlin Reward thingy that can give ampoules, runes, and if really lucky brooch that costs 5 to up 15kk in EU which is ALOT. (if more than 3 char in account, doing the gremlin event increases the chance significantly)

P.S. a Free +20 weapon for just logging in, will that be worth enough for ya to move your hand and click a the right mouse button couple of times?

Listen, I'm not complaining about not getting free outfits or items here. These events are fine, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to spend NX on new and old outfits. Charging NX as I'm posting this, trying to fund the servers so we can have this game around longer but some people just can't comprehend.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Silentine wrote: »

I guess you're the one who need to see a doctor here.

If u read 'carefully' u would understand that the OP is refeerring only to the NEW events, ( 31 May maintenance)
    aka Gallagher mini game and the magic cards event, which are everything but FUN as u stated and FAR
    from being useful, or worthy to waste time with it...

I agree with those who said that prolly it's filler event but.. meh.. imo they could have put
    something more appetible in the exchange shop, or just throw in an avatar sell/resale or not start these 2 events at all.

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    ikr I can't wait to decorate my mannequin archerman w/ this getup :'(
    w7sgu.jpg
    Tetsujin