[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Characters lost in migration

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    HawkiiSan wrote: »
    Same Problem. :( I've lost every characters on my account. Im so disappointed. If they can't fix this I won't start it again.
    GameOver. :'(

If you migrated your account prior to the merge then you should:
    1. Make sure you are logging into the European server (East and West are NA servers).
    2. Check that you are using the right email (some players had to pick another email to migrate their account).

If you still cannot find your characters and you are sure you migrated the account prior to February 16th, then please file a ticket under the category Account -> Other.
  • HawkiiSanHawkiiSan
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    So, I have 2 accounts, different email. I played only on EU server before migration. I had a lof of characters lvl 65+ evie, 70+ fiona etc. but i have 2-2 characters on East and West server lvl 1, 5 wtf? How come! Somebody mix up my accounts? ...
  • HawkiiSanHawkiiSan
    WAAAAARRGH wrote: »
    Nvm they fixed it Lmao got my characters back !

You're lucky :(
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    HawkiiSan wrote: »
    So, I have 2 accounts, different email. I played only on EU server before migration. I had a lof of characters lvl 65+ evie, 70+ fiona etc. but i have 2-2 characters on East and West server lvl 1, 5 wtf? How come! Somebody mix up my accounts? ...

Sounds like those accounts were used in NA at some point so you probably had to pick a different email when you migrated the accounts.
    So please file a ticket under Account-> other with possible emails and the names of the characters you had on EU server.
  • KaiwanichiKaiwanichi
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    So I've just come back to Vindictus after a long hiatus, are you telling me that I've lost both of my lvl 80 characters?

If so, then I can't be bothered to grind them up again....
  • KaiwanichiKaiwanichi
    Just talked with support, all character information has been deleted so looks like I will have to just uninstall the game then.
  • HawkiiSanHawkiiSan
    Kaiwanichi wrote: »
    Just talked with support, all character information has been deleted so looks like I will have to just uninstall the game then.

Then I 've lost too... :( gg nexon
  • FluffyQuackFluffyQuack
    I have the same problem. Returned to the game yesterday and all my characters were gone. I never got any emails about the server migration so I had no chance to prepare for it. I sent in a support ticket but no reply so far. Based on what people have said in this thread, it sounds like all my progress and money spent on the game is gone for good. The server migration was handled extremely poorly if you ask me.
  • FluffyQuackFluffyQuack
    Got replies from Nexon support and they said they can't help. Their excuse is that I had ample time to log in to ensure my data wasn't deleted. I don't see how that could have helped me when I was never informed of the migration to begin with.

Did anyone here actually receive an email warning about the migration? I've asked several friends who played Vindictus years ago, and none of them had received any email about this. They're also in the same situation that all of their characters and money have been deleted.
  • ptysmaniakptysmaniak
    Got replies from Nexon support and they said they can't help. Their excuse is that I had ample time to log in to ensure my data wasn't deleted. I don't see how that could have helped me when I was never informed of the migration to begin with.

Did anyone here actually receive an email warning about the migration? I've asked several friends who played Vindictus years ago, and none of them had received any email about this. They're also in the same situation that all of their characters and money have been deleted.

Nope, me and my friends also did not recieve any informations about that. We were a part of Vindictus society since 2011 - when game Vindictus has been launched. We had a 1 year break, we just wanted to try other games. We decided week ago to come back and play old, good Vindictus and have fun again. But we were suprised that we have empty accounts. We "googled" it and found some informations about migrations - it's too late to get back our characters. So, if we are not welcome we just go play another game. We were angry and disappointed too, but now we know which game brand we should avoid.
  • ZikiZiki
    Sigh... It's been 2 years since I last visited Vindictus and I thought that I could have some fun again... then I learned that all my characters had died... and so another chapter of my life ends here.

Rest in Piece Vindictus and two of my characters that I liked the most.
  • DragoniarDragoniar
    Hello all!
    Same problem for me. I was absent some month (in an other country, ya, without internet it is possible) and now i'm back in France, ready to continue Vindictus where I left it the last year.
    But what was my surprise to see none of my character after doing the migration !!
    Are you really serious ?! Remove all the characters of the player just absent for less than a year ?

Explain your business strategy with this manipulation. I think you just lose a lot of loyal and old players in your community. Ya it's genious.
    Sorry for bad english.
  • taylostaylos
    edited July 17, 2017
    Ok, the title says it all. I talked to a gm, gave him details about characters, account, date of registered migration and he refused to restore my character because security reasons a not enough details. What in the GOD NAME ?! really ? Its not my fault that my characters were deleted. Its your fault because of this stupid migration attempt that was a big FAIL and for nothing, we could as well make a new account. How do you expect after 1 year, people to remember all the details and the exact names of a game that they didn't play for quite some good times. How can you tell me you guys dont have enough details, when i first of all, you have the email adress of the account that was migrated. That's the first important thing and the easiest way to recover details about the account, i confirmed that's my email adress, they confirmed there are characters registered on that email but they refuse to give them back because more security reasons. Da **** hell ?! I had quite a lot of money, gear and high lvl on a char, how can you do this to us when the fault its yours Nexon?
  • Desert_RatDesert_Rat
    Slightly strange problem.

When i logged in to nexon_launcher with what i thought was the e-mail from my old account it did not recognise it so i had to open new account and set up new character.

However when i joined my old guild i noticed my original character from 5 years ago is still a member which means it must have migrated. I know my ID, password and secondary code for my old character but it won't let me log in. Is there anyway to get my old character added to my new