[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Argaziel wrote: »
    + 13 --> 20%
    + 14 --> 16%
    + 15 --> 15%
    It is ridiculous. It is half of what we now have.... Rip vindic

I would like if raid boss of s1 and s2 will become on normal battles, what happends with titles einrach?

Ein lacher list stays the same. Their hp is 50% as mentioned before and additional damage seems to be not effective in Ein Lacher.
    However there has been reports that some bosses in Ein Lacher attack slower than before.

Ok thank you. I thought that they would change titles in Ein Lacher

• LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Someone has cracked down the new vindictus client to find some horrible nx items....

Absolute Enhancement Stones

These are the types of them found in the system.

1. With a 30% chance, enhances your weapon / armor to +15

2. With a 40% chance, enhances your weapon / arnor to +14

3. With a 50% chance, enhances your +14 into +15

4. With a 60% chance, enhances your +13 to +14

5. With a 70% chance, enhances your +12 to +13

6. With a 80% chance, enhances your +11 to +12

HEROES_ITEM_DESC_randomitem_enhance_stone_jump_abs_3015

This is the game code of the first one. It says randomitem and says only tradable through marketplace once which means..... another random box item??

I think DOL doesn't know what people want and is just making this game to another generic money grabbing game.
    PrototypemindJynXiMochiSweetBloodAngelXieGiga
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    This is how the special megaphone looks like for ranking 1 player in each class.

i14738109758.jpg
    Anthonytonyboy
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Apparently, additional DMG applies to PvP.

You can now one shot people.

i14134325462.jpg

TetsujinBloodAngel
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Someone has cracked down the new vindictus client to find some horrible nx items.
    Yeah i wonder who snrk

i15524395089.gif
    MochiSweet
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    This update quickly turned from the best to date to the worst, and probably last update if nothing gets changed about it. If Koreans cannot alter the outcome, we are all doomed.
    BloodAngel
  • AkkiAkki
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    edited May 25, 2017
    .eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGABjg03INohQgpSUCNxX1d179zWfeZndnKrP2gGOvsqYh106Zm7VtjHaVfPTly3jhqyay3nXty6gwC4JpuCiJJGEATxGis4zboFJ0CNBx-A44saeyLb-Mr8_n1UiWQ._6XiNDvZuCywEgCFf8x7YoPdLac

+16 Effect

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABjDCFkG0QQIQo1AvdVdfeqN8B91Hs-6lCXyFgHwNlW5nnqJTxTLboy16ek0ZbO3CGJpHz18pIFSMHQ7rxFG72Nu9-AMBjE4IxDihgtEbT-b-5R1fcHvcwhvg.a-cE6u_K8eoVZqKR0tBuMNaix50?width=768&height=454

+17 Effect

Glow20.gif

That's how +20 looks like
    Lavonne
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Akki wrote: »
    .eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGABjg03INohQgpSUCNxX1d179zWfeZndnKrP2gGOvsqYh106Zm7VtjHaVfPTly3jhqyay3nXty6gwC4JpuCiJJGEATxGis4zboFJ0CNBx-A44saeyLb-Mr8_n1UiWQ._6XiNDvZuCywEgCFf8x7YoPdLac

+16 Effect

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABjDCFkG0QQIQo1AvdVdfeqN8B91Hs-6lCXyFgHwNlW5nnqJTxTLboy16ek0ZbO3CGJpHz18pIFSMHQ7rxFG72Nu9-AMBjE4IxDihgtEbT-b-5R1fcHvcwhvg.a-cE6u_K8eoVZqKR0tBuMNaix50?width=768&height=454

+17 Effect

Glow20.gif

Good thing we can disable those things.
    Giga
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705

+16 Effect

+17 Effect

Glow20.gif

it went from super saiyan to super saiyan 2 to super saiyan blue !
    AkkiMochiSweetGiga
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Ansfrid wrote: »

What is that Kai/Paladin attack called?
  • AkkiAkki
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Jeyem wrote: »

We don't know how they are going to translate it but it's something like "Holy Sword"
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    The more I see, the more I'm asking what the f*cking Hell is this sh*t ... like PvP wasn't unbalanced enough already, now it's broken beyond repair ? lmfao
    DOL should be instant-fired at this point, no takes bro.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 25, 2017
    Jeyem wrote: »

The new Paladin/Dark Knight skills are same for all classes.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited May 25, 2017
    i'm convinced that this will be the end of line for many of us.
    Imo this "Downfall update" will be implemented, like it or not but KR community can actually change the course and maybe just maybe we can reverse the situation.

If even after the "update" the profit stay at the same level or worse the company may have 3 options

1) Just leave the game like this
    2) Fire/replace that talented and brilliant Director , reverse the process and work on some new project
    3) Shutdown everything

It's up to KR community the future of Vindictus.

If i stay, i'll put 0 effort into my future build, because i know they will release some update in 6 months that will make 95 gear/+20 outdated, just like they are doing for the past 1 year, so why even care?

Your money, your choice.
  • ChrysChrys
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    I wouldn't have a problem with high enhance weapons being rare again if those high enhancements are largely vanity.

Instead the difference between a +15 and a +20 is so astronomically high that it's almost comical. It'll create a paywall so ridiculous that I bet most of the current whales who are keeping the game afloat won't be willing to surmount.

Here's another thing that really bothers me, didn't they just nerf additional damage not too long ago? And now they're buffing it over the horizon. What is going in Devcat's development team?
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Chrys wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a problem with high enhance weapons being rare again if those high enhancements are largely vanity.

Instead the difference between a +15 and a +20 is so astronomically high that it's almost comical. It'll create a paywall so ridiculous that I bet most of the current whales who are keeping the game afloat won't be willing to surmount.

Here's another thing that really bothers me, didn't they just nerf additional damage not too long ago? And now they're buffing it over the horizon. What is going in Devcat's development team?

Yes, Additional DMG caused lots of problems and was changed multiple times.

In the beginning Additional DMG was added in to "reward" players who got high enhanced weapons.
    However, the influence of additional DMG was very minimal and people complained that there was no merit in having their +15.
    So devCAT decided to buff Additional DMG few years ago, which turned out to be a disaster. It was nerfed again and the benefit of +15 was minimal again.

People complained again that having high enhance should at least give them some advantages not only ATT (because maps have ATT limit) and ATT SPD (which can be obtained from ES). (ATT limit release was added for the same reason).
    Of course, they didn't want anything too broken like the pre-nerf Additional DMG. They just wanted "a little" something.

But here we are, the mighty DOL has given us the broken Additional DMG making low enhanced weapon not even competable with high enhanced ones.

i16454699813.gif
    Anthonytonyboy
  • TheWhiteLordTheWhiteLord
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    This might make me look back into the game again :o
    UsagiiiKun
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    edited May 26, 2017
    From what I'm hearing people talk about this Update will probably already be out this year. They want to push it globaly as fast as they can. Thai Server is already working on the Trailer and will disable enhancing under lvl 60 because of the changes in the Rise Update they'll probably release all the Rise changes a few weeks after the Korean one.

I got no information about NA and EU but I don't think it's that different so we might get Rise before Dullahan.

They revamped the whole s1 and s2 questline which means entire dialogues were changed. This update has so much new text that needs to be retranslated, I doubt they will manage it in less than a month (unless the translators had a head start we didn't know about, like they already got the revamped dialogues before the showcase or something). I really don't see how this update would be localized in less than a month for all the regions, unless the translators\localizers work extra hours. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't even understand why DevCAT are so eager to push this update worldwide. The new Additional Damage formula is horrible. Ever since S3 they've been slowly introducing more stats and more buffs with each update:

- Bath Soaps
    - Equipment Abilities
    - Skill Awakening
    - Einlach stats (I personally deem those fair, but to each their own)
    - Attack Limit Release
    - Damage Reflect
    - Neamhain stats\ability
    - New abilities from enchant scrolls
    (And they also killed XE, where half of these new stats did not matter and forced Statiere on every region).

It was pretty obvious where the direction of the game was going because DevCAT were not really doing a good job at hiding it. We all noticed how they sneaked in new stats or a new system to obtain stats with each update\episode. This +20 update was not a shocker. It was even kind of expected from DevCAT. In fact, I would have been surprised if they DIDN'T introduce any new stats with this "Rise" update. The stat updates were usually subtle. A little bit skill awakening (10%), a little bit of SP regeneration buff with soaps, a little bit of gear abilities (7% critical damage), a little bit of stats from Neamhain, a little bit from Einlach. But THIS, this 10000% damage boost power jump is a first for DevCAT.

Also how would that work in the long run? Wouldn't that make lvl 100\105 equipment completely obsolete? Additional Damage and Attack Limit Release (which now can be put on gear instead of Damage Reflect) override attack restrictions, which means that if you have a +20 lvl 90\95 weapon, it will be more powerful than lvl 100+ equipment (assuming higher level equipment means more ATT\DEF\Crit and Crit Resist). You won't need more ATT because you have 25K Additional Damage which overrides that and you won't need DEF because you can chug pots with no animation penalty. Crit might be the only stat left encouraging players to upgrade to the next gear tier. But when you have 25K Additional Damage and you already 1hko everything do you really need the extra crit? I just don't see how this huge power creep would work with any future plans of lvl 100\105 gear (and we already know DevCAT have plans for lvl 100\105 gear because the material icons have been leaked).

So the director wasn't lying when he said lvl 90\95 weapons wouldn't be useless. Yeah, they wouldn't be useless if they're +20. Forgot to mention THAT PART. Anyway. I'm not mad, it's just that this new Additional Damage formula seems very broken and doesn't make any sense for the long run. They should go back to their 10% power creep per episode pattern.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    is it actually a compulsion for you guys to try to get the highest enhancement? like, literally just put down the burgerenhancement stones, fattyvindi addict

anyway, i'm not trying to defend the update. plenty wrong with it. i'm just here for the new bosses and will be happy to take an hour to kill it with other scrubs like me or just get carried by +19s.
    AtsouTetsujinBoatGod
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Why would I WANT the kind of power that functionally turns a raid boss into a gnoll archer.

What's the point of even playing when you get there. What's the point of developing boss mechanics that will never been seen.

The game is no longer Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus, it's ****ing whack-a-mole.
    2edgy4uSirRFIAtsouBoatGodTheWhiteLordSylphideXiemisakamisaka