[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    BloodAngel wrote: »
    @Prototypemind KR can have +20's since they saturated themselves with high enhanced weapons already. NA isn't even close to that standard they set anyways.

You're right: It will take 412 +15s on average to get to +20, so yes, some people will manage it, though with 90-95 gear that's already at +15. The KR players wouldn't have had issue with the new system if +20 were going to be realistic going forward, but it's not. Saturation with current weaps does not override how probabilities work, and only a fraction of a fraction or the top players will ever see +20. It's utterly silly, which is why KR isn't happy about it either.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited May 24, 2017
    Akki wrote: »
    New Enhancement Rates :|

.eJwVy8ENwyAMAMBdGAAHUwLOv_-qGyCDSqQGUOy8qu5e9f73Mdf5NptpqlM2AC7dll14nCXPaXkckFUzt6N2FUCPN0rkQkQiigkDeLdSxGWlhbxzPoUE995y5_ovjyH63KXa2V_m-wOmVSKy.2hpAO8VC2I9CvIBdBTkSLV3ZM6Y

Is this real? 1 fkn percent chance to go from +19 to +20? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I knew it would be worse than 30% which still would have been ridiculous, but this? If they actually release this...

Okay, understand this, and I'm not exaggerating here in the least, on average it will take 10 billion--yes, with a 'b'--10,621,060,739 weapons to reach +20 from +3. Nah, noooooo. Not even going to be a part of that, ever. DevCan't, ya done failed.

Just to give some perspective here, your odds of winning any of the multi-million dollar/euro lotteries are only in the low hundreds of millions at worst. If I'm going to throw money away on something it will be something that while also stupid to hope for, will at least reward me for the rest of my life should I overcome the odds. This is a joke.
    NakrastBloodAngelKenpoXie
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    + 13 --> 20%
    + 14 --> 16%
    + 15 --> 15%
    It is ridiculous. It is half of what we now have.... Rip vindic

I would like if raid boss of s1 and s2 will become on normal battles, what happends with titles einrach?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Thanks for all the data. Most of the changes are very good, but few are truly horrible.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Argaziel wrote: »
    + 13 --> 20%
    + 14 --> 16%
    + 15 --> 15%
    It is ridiculous. It is half of what we now have.... Rip vindic

I would like if raid boss of s1 and s2 will become on normal battles, what happends with titles einrach?

Ein lacher list stays the same. Their hp is 50% as mentioned before and additional damage seems to be not effective in Ein Lacher.
    However there has been reports that some bosses in Ein Lacher attack slower than before.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited May 24, 2017
    So, they increase +11 probability from 40% to 45% and they want us to believe it is a big improvement. These guys are trolls.
    BloodAngelCelestiaV
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Thanks for all the data. Most of the changes are very good, but few are truly horrible.

You're welcome! Thanks for reading.

Yes, this update has so much good stuff, but some parts of it make it a disaster.

Without +20, additional dmg and swagger resistance, this update would have been the greatest update of all times...

Oh and without stuff like this as well:

i15634923878.gif
    AnthonytonyboyMochiSweetPrototypemindXie
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    There will still be people defending this game and the development choices.
    There will still be whales spending thousands on cosmetics.
    There will still be botters and gold sellers and gold buyers.

Nothing has changed.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    I was never going to enhance to +20, but looking at the stats and chances made me feel tilted
    BloodAngelXie
  • xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    So why do I need anything higher than a +10 when bosses die in a minute now?

Kappa
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    If these changes stick I'd say that this is quite a game changer, as in this isn't even the same damn game anymore.
    BloodAngel
  • CherishedCherished
    Vindictus Rep: 875
    Wow! Truly a shame! Season 3 gave Vindi so much of what it needed, making gear more obtainable by all and streamlining the gear-crafting process in ways that made sense and created realistic goals for us. Things seemed to be on the right track for the first time in years. And now, this. The gap between the lucky and the unlucky will be unbridgeable. And we can all be sure they will be monetizing these woeful enhance rates with new runes that protect to a higher level. That is beyond off-putting - it is actually insulting.
    2edgy4u
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Right now if you take two equally skilled players, one mid level (+12ish weapon, fully enchanted armor but maybe not best enchants, and no attack limit) vs a maxed character on a fight like redeemers the damage gap is going to be like 2-3x depending on the character played. That gap needed to be decreased not be thrown so far in the opposite direction that you wouldn't even be able to compare a +12 geared character to a +20.

Did you have a hard time getting a +15? Well your going to have to do that for all your armor now (and every year too i guess!) as well just to be comparable to a maxed out character. The gap between a +15 and maxed out character is going to be far more than 2-3x too. And yes it will be extremely hard to max out a character with these changes but someone is going to do it and you will probably at least see a decent amount above 15.

Even if this 'change' was severely reduced I cant see myself still playing this game if this goes live. Just the time investment to max out your character right now is at the borderline of tolerable levels. Also the rate changes from 13-15 and then the final 1% chance to go from 19-20...anyone who didn't think this would cause a major uproar seriously needs to be fired.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    this update will be a meme for the ages
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    there isn't a reason to even entertain the idea of this nonsense. Along with the changes to gear restoration, it all just seems to be born from the business end of a crack pipe.
    PrototypemindBloodAngelcyreus
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    1% LOL
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE

Kappa

boss takes 3 times longer if you don't have additional dmg which comes from enhancing :|
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited May 24, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

Kappa

boss takes 3 times longer if you don't have additional dmg which comes from enhancing :|

So most players will be doing f all damage to the bosses in the future? GG
  • xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    You know what, the whales can pay to gear and carry the rest of us....ohh wait, they won't have to, since raids are going to be even easier than they are now, they can just solo.

I have my +15 90 Sylas, and I'm a-ok with that. Idc about 16, 17, 18, 19, and especially not 20
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    With these ridiculous stat increases the penalties for not dealing enough damage may be a reality for a competent player who may "only" have a +12 90 weapon and +10 armor in a party with very high enhanced players given the 2-shot raid boss results described here.