[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    JynXi wrote: »
    Did people realise enhancing +1 until +14 has increase rates? Judged on the crying 'how hard it is' , they didnt.
    "For weapons, success chance will be higher until +11 but will be lower for +13 onward."

It doesn't matter which forum, you always try to be a smartass, but you end being a jester.
    NakrastBloodAngelGewelliriousPrototypemindMixxiaRivaKenpocyreusthiens2than
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    JynXi wrote: »
    Did people realise enhancing +1 until +14 has increase rates? Judged on the crying 'how hard it is' , they didnt.

Hm, I guess it's a RNG thing, different for everyone. I did manage to get 2x +13 which I never did for the last 6 years.
    But I had to use 14 runes to get my +8 to +10... and the ridiculous amount of enhancement rune usage wasn't all just me.
    People in KR forum are speculating devCAT did something to the enhance % from +0 to +10 as people seem to get really really bad RNG in the past few months.

But then again RNG can be a b*tch.
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    So in hindsight, giving everyone a free +13 was a bad idea?
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    I'm curious how it as a whole is gonna turn out or they'll just dangle the carrot in front of us.

Although i'm not happy with some of the changes that were either vital or fun in this game like for example the gauntlets and the labyrinth. Or the assist? Or the 8-man parties? What will they do to raids like Colru?

By the way, will the outlining work for bosses too like Iset? And why do they not improve the camera shaking? Like by removing it from the game? (not the mob-hit one but the one that occurs at bosses too) Often it shakes so much that everything gets blurry during the whole fight even though i have motion blur turned off. This is the only game where i found it quite annoying.

"We have started deleting slow or ineffective functions for performance optimization." If my calculations are correct i have to say that this is theoretically impossible. This must be a dream.

"A bug which turned on <Queen of the Cursed> BGM loudly even though the volume was lowered has been fixed." For the next April Fool's Day they should play Pineapple Pen as the BGM at all bosses on that volume. And with some moaarr gain. jk : P
  • VinVinVinVin
    Atsou wrote: »
    I don't think ithappened like this "We gave everyone a +13, let's fix it with +20", but like this:
    "We gave everyone +13 because we already knew we wanted to increase enhacement to +20"
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 24, 2017
    VinVin wrote: »
    I don't think ithappened like this "We gave everyone a +13, let's fix it with +20", but like this:
    "We gave everyone +13 because we already knew we wanted to increase enhacement to +20"

Nah +13 was something worse than that. The game director DOL promised players that level 90 weapon will not be useless in the future.
    So people started maxing out, started yoloing +15, min maxing their mats and ATT releasing their weapon... I mean Nexon even sold Premium Enhancement Rune in NX Shop for a certain period after the remark from DOL.

But then devCAT released level 95 gear which is waaaay better and too broken in stats compared to level 90 weapon.
    And adding salt to injury, they gave out free +13 level 90 (all orange) gear to players.

This is when people started losing hope in the director DOL and why he is the most hated from all directors (player count fell something like 40%).

He was silent for one year without ANY communication until he announced the summer showcase.. which turned out to be a +20 announcement.

So guess how angry people are in KR forums and why they are so upset about the patch compared to other regions.
    BloodAngelKenpocyreus
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited May 24, 2017
    They're going to add +20 on armor pieces too, and they'll give add dmg too :-D

I wish i was joking, but it's the truth.

unknown.png

This game is going to acquire an even higher level of RNG-PayToWin.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    You can't pay for anything pure rng.
    And what does the Thai client relate to this?
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Another battle waifu for my collection and even with an interesting looking weapon, I'm excited!
    Though I am disappointed with what they did to Lynn, they could've given her some awesome martial arts weapon or some fancy claws or whatever but they gave her an...umbrella. I really hope it's not going to have ridiculously silly animations, otherwise my Lynn will probably keep collecting dust.

Most of the other changes are very good, though some are kind of eh. Like the removal of the potion/repair animations. Just why? At least you had to think about when and where you're gonna stand around to repair/heal, I guess they want the game to be more brain dead? And I'm not even going to comment the +20 equipment.
    Still, this is an update I'm genuinely excited about. All these quality of life changes *-*
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    I'm so dropping this game if the +20 weapons are gonna be too strong compared to +15, or if there are no other ways than just praying the rng for it.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

Nah +13 was something worse than that. The game director DOL promised players that level 90 weapon will not be useless in the future.
    So people started maxing out, started yoloing +15, min maxing their mats and ATT releasing their weapon... I mean Nexon even sold Premium Enhancement Rune in NX Shop for a certain period after the remark from DOL.

But then devCAT released level 95 gear which is waaaay better and too broken in stats compared to level 90 weapon.
    And adding salt to injury, they gave out free +13 level 90 (all orange) gear to players.

This is when people started losing hope in the director DOL and why he is the most hated from all directors (player count fell something like 40%).

He was silent for one year without ANY communication until he announced the summer showcase.. which turned out to be a +20 announcement.

So guess how angry people are in KR forums and why they are so upset about the patch compared to other regions.

I totally believe this, I remember when Han Jae Ho was pretty much the devil in player's eyes after the changes he brought about. There are just so many changes made recently that have me scratching my head from this director that I'm actually pining for Han Jae Ho again.
    BloodAngel
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    You can't pay for anything pure rng.
    And what does the Thai client relate to this?

Those are the leaked stats of the new armor. Those stats are in fact 100% correct now that the test server is live
    MochiSweet
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 24, 2017
    There has been changes to the patch notes upon test server release!

They were added to the documnets

Click HERE to view.

Also, we would love to give you guys update on what's new, what's changed and what's happening in Test Server. However, the Korean Forum right now is very chaotic with 90% negative feedbacks (such as Kraken dying to one Evie Lazer, Havan getting 2 shotted by Karok Big Bang and Kai doing 250k Massive Impact in Redeemers) and it's hard to keep up what's what, and how to share all the information to you guys. We will still try our best.
    BloodAngelSlothPrincessMochiSweet
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    i14201309558.gif
    i16033556900.gif
    i14006691665.gif
    SirRFI
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I heard the stats that get raised between +15-+20 aren't gonna be the same as +10-+15 (like att speed and add dmg, stuff like that) can someone confirm?
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 24, 2017
    Here's the stats of the new +15 Dullahan Battle Glaive and +20 Dullahan Battle Glaive (both 5*):

+15 Dullahan Battle Glaive
    ATT/M.ATT +19788 / BAL +68 / CRIT +67 / ATT SPD +47 /
    STR +137 / AGI +75 / INT +185 / WIL +100 / Additional DMG +3000

+20 Dullahan Battle Glaive
    ATT/M.ATT +24188 / BAL +68 / CRIT+67 / ATT SPD +67 /
    STR +137 / AGI +75 / INT +185 / WIL +100 / Additional DMG +12500

Differences
    ATT/M.ATT +4400 / ATT SPD +20 / Additional DMG +9500

Yes, you read that right... 12500 Additional DMG

Armor will give you:
    +10: +130 Add. DMG
    +11: +200
    +12: +300
    +13: +400
    +14: +500
    +15: +600
    +16: +750
    +17: +900
    +18: +1140
    +19: +1440
    +20: +2500

(I can't find the stats for "swagger" resistance yet)

So with everything +20 on both weapon and armors, you will have 25000 Additional DMG.
    Low bal, 7 Fast ES Meta incoming??
    SirRFIMochiSweet
  • VinVinVinVin

Click HERE to view.

Also, we would love to give you guys update on what's new, what's changed and what's happening in Test Server. However, the Korean Forum right now is very chaotic with 90% negative feedbacks (such as Kraken dying to one Evie Lazer, Havan getting 2 shotted by Karok Big Bang and Kai doing 250k Massive Impact in Redeemers) and it's hard to keep up what's what, and how to share all the information to you guys. We will still try our best.

Well, if they are now normal battles, something like that was expected, but maybe they nerfed the bosses too much. It looks like they must be like our current easy mode.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited May 24, 2017

Click HERE to view.

Well, if they are now normal battles, something like that was expected, but maybe they nerfed the bosses too much. It looks like they must be like our current easy mode.

It's not really the boss being easier... it's the additional damage which is causing this clown fiesta. Neam wasnt nerfed and people are clearing about 2x 3x faster in the test server. Additional dmg is way too broken right now and needs to be balanced.
  • AkkiAkki
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    New Enhancement Rates :|

.eJwVy8ENwyAMAMBdGAAHUwLOv_-qGyCDSqQGUOy8qu5e9f73Mdf5NptpqlM2AC7dll14nCXPaXkckFUzt6N2FUCPN0rkQkQiigkDeLdSxGWlhbxzPoUE995y5_ovjyH63KXa2V_m-wOmVSKy.2hpAO8VC2I9CvIBdBTkSLV3ZM6Y
    SirRFIMochiSweetPrototypemindRobeguy
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited May 24, 2017
    38 secs Havans, 2mins Dullahan (MIND HE'S ENDGAME RIGHT)
    420.666 add dmg
    "Ohko" mobs until lv90 (17 secs Muir btw)
    Atrocious facetanking : ignores flinching, insta-repaired armor, big amount of HP recovered just by pressing one key
    Did I say +20 ? +20. And no, no one cares about the rates or the rng luck, it's about the terrible power creep it's gonna bring to the game.

Pathetic update, should be called Fall rather than Rise. We sure RISE, but in the opposite direction.

Too bad, there are actually REAL GREAT changes such as s2 becomming s1 like, a much better character developement, enchant scrolls again or dye extractor but it SERIOUSLY doesn't make up for the completely retarded changes such as +20 enhancement or the whole add. dmg formula change.
    MochiSweetLavonneXie