[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Characters lost in migration

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Hey, i played after the migration - pretty sure, last purchase i made was end of august, but pretty sure i played longer than that. I return now as well to find my characters gone...
  • SeymoreSeymore
    .. However i last played at least august 19th of 2016. And according to the news anyone playing after July something should be safe. I am also sure i did accept migration. But why are my characters gone now that i return? Anyone have any ideas? And yes i sent in a ticket and i am awaiting response....
    I am super frustrated.. :c i spent at least 50k NX on my account..
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I think this system for transfer of accounts is not entirely fair to the players ... and it was necessary to divide it into 2 to 3 iterations so that as many people could accomplish what the designers were planning ...
    Because in this case there are people like me... I spent a lot of time on my characters. Kai 80lvl with armor and weapon Vella80lvl and Evie80lvl also has it all... And now it's all gone.
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    Who thought of doing everything so thoughtlessly? This is a very delicate process.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited May 9, 2017
    xXSaWXx wrote: »
    I think this system for transfer of accounts is not entirely fair to the players ... and it was necessary to divide it into 2 to 3 iterations so that as many people could accomplish what the designers were planning ...
    Because in this case there are people like me... I spent a lot of time on my characters. Kai 80lvl with armor and weapon Vella80lvl and Evie80lvl also has it all... And now it's all gone.

European laws prevented then from doing anything like that.
    They did want to transfer all accounts, however without the players consent the data could not be transferred to NA's service.

I know that EU sent out a lot of emails once they found out and the migration was postponed so players had a chance.
    However it seems like some players didn't receive the emails, maybe went to spam or something.
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    Good! I understand you, too! BUT why it is necessary to limit the time of the decision for immigration? Why not put a person in front of a fact? We change the server Nexon and to transfer your record you need your consent and so on. Why bring to such victims when everything can be lost, and most importantly lose many hundreds of hours? You have to take care of the players who play your game and bring their friends to it.
    My question is ... Can anything happen? Which will give me back my characters and also to all who have lost them?
    SRY for my English.
  • DealerDealer
    Sadly there is no way to get the characters back.
    Also I am not entirely sure what you are asking. Though in terms of time the merge was postponed as much as possible to ensure as many players as possible can agree to the transfer.
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    Clearly ... I hoped until the last that I still get back into the game ... It is a pity to leave her because of these reasons.
  • DealerDealer
    Clearly ... I hoped until the last that I still get back into the game ... It is a pity to leave her because of these reasons.

Yes however I would give it a shot.
    There are a lot of things in the game to help new players these days, including level appropriate gear up to level 80 just by doing the quests.
    You can also get a free permanent storage slot at level 10 from the character growth rewards, along with some accessories to help you at lower levels and at level 90 a full set of purple gear.
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    Hmm, I did not know about that. This is a temporary measure, as I understand it? Because it spoils the sale of things on the market.
  • DealerDealer
    Hmm, I did not know about that. This is a temporary measure, as I understand it? Because it spoils the sale of things on the market.

No it is not temporary, however the level 90 gear is bound to your character and not max so it won't really spoil the market.

The other gear is base and can be traded however, really it just helps lower level players.
    Also you should look at the updates on the main page to get a feel for what has changed. There have been a lot of quality of life changes, you should be able to catch up.
  • xXSaWXxxXSaWXx
    I'll look into it, thank you.
  • GhostKimeraGhostKimera
    So what we need to start all over again. Sigh all those ability points. What a disgrace
  • RevoRevo
    hello guys i dont play this game at 2 years for my suprise i transfer the acc to "here".
    when i will open the game i dont have my char i dont remember 70% of itens only the chars.
    i hope contact me soon plz
  • FreshuPLFreshuPL
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Hello,
    Few days ago i logged to vindictus. I did everything what i had to do with account migration but what surprised me is that my character disappeard. I had Lann 73 lvl and my nick was FreshuPL. My account was on the same e-mail, i changed nothing about that but i don't have my character and i don't know why.
    Anyone knows what could happen? I would be grateful for any help from you.
  • WAAAAARRGHWAAAAARRGH
    edited May 25, 2017
    Hi , I didn't play vindictus for a long time i came back to check back on it and maybe play back. So i tried to login and none of my characters were there ALL GONE !!!!. i'm Pretty sure i filled the account migration thing back in the days. My account was located on the european server. Someone help pls You can't submit an request also the page always refreshes when you press Submit. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP I WANT MY CHARACTERS BACK PLEASE. :( :'(

My IGN was : Lann ;WAAAARRGH/ Kai : Ezzen
    Proof of me filling the miggration thingy : http://prntscr.com/fbw6cr
  • WAAAAARRGHWAAAAARRGH
    Hi , I didn't play vindictus for a long time i came back to check back on it and maybe play back. So i tried to login and none of my characters were there ALL GONE !!!!. i'm Pretty sure i filled the account migration thing back in the days. My account was located on the european server. Someone help pls You can't submit an request also the page always refreshes when you press Submit. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP I WANT MY CHARACTERS BACK PLEASE. :( :'(

My IGN was : WAAAARRGH
    Proof of me filling the miggration thingy : http://prntscr.com/fbw6cr
  • WAAAAARRGHWAAAAARRGH
    This is really not fair i hope you guys fix this. I did all the steps and still no characters Sighs.
  • HawkiiSanHawkiiSan
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Same Problem. :( I've lost every characters on my account. Im so disappointed. If they can't fix this I won't start it again.
    GameOver. :'(
  • WAAAAARRGHWAAAAARRGH
    Nvm they fixed it Lmao got my characters back !