[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Server and Events are such a disappointment

QuirinalQuirinal
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited May 4, 2017 in General Discussion
After migration eu players knows the struggle. worthless events makes me sad and i dont wanna log in. we were good at eu why u did this nexon

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    The fishing event is the easiest method to profit in this game ;-) 1 account = 700 rods a day.

I don't know of any other event that basically is a sure fire way to make millions -> billions if you buy some mats at their cheap prices=> craft and then sell said mats when lv 95 gets here. Top it off this time we can buy GG and merc pots by the 1000s.

Only down side is that everyone is AFK.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    Game over here in America only gives a crap about getting money in there pocket...That's why our Events are so bad they don't care about the community..
    Kiyouji
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited May 4, 2017
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    Game over here in America only gives a crap about getting money in there pocket...That's why our Events are so bad they don't care about the community..

Other servers got same **** event bro. Stop blaming everything to NA when they don't have total control. What better stuff can you come up with?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited May 4, 2017
    @EnigmaTaro Well, he's technically right since Global = NA now in terms of CMs, GMs, and everyone on the publication team. Players have listed in detail the kinds of things we'd like to see in events. We've even made threads thanking them for enjoyable ones and pointing out what we do and don't like about each as they come out. A lack of suggestions isn't the issue, nor is a lack of constructive feedback as to what we want in events.

Lastly, the Global team is just not very responsive at times. In some instances we get amazing changes like seal shop features that don't exist in other regions. In some instances we make it clear that we don't like what's going on--such as the April Fool's numbers, which were promptly removed in KR but never touched here in NA. In the interest of not rehashing everything that's already been voiced, the fact is that players share our thoughts pretty regularly, so the onus isn't on them to make it clear what needs to happen for a more enjoyable experience.
    CelestiaV
  • EfixEfix
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    I remember hearing rumors that EU servers had better events.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Efix well when we had that golden coin event or whatever with nexon and time spent in game they got both teirs and when we complained NA changed it so we got both too, and not just what was our highest tier. So technically we do have worse events but what can we do. >.>
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    We had better events in past because we had more players . Now when playerbase is small and slowly dieing the events gone for second place , in first place is to keep the game alive by making ppl to purchase their real money , what is going pretty well from what i observe . Its kinda like circle . To keep game alieve there are needed money if player base is to small but no one thinks there to invest in getting more players by some cool events . Sad
    Xie
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I dont know what you guys are talking about.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    ziggyblade wrote: »

Other servers got same **** event bro. Stop blaming everything to NA when they don't have total control. What better stuff can you come up with?
    No they don't BRO and I'm from NA BUTT HURT THERE I SAY BRO
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited May 5, 2017
    I dont think the fishing event, neither the daily one are bad events.

Why you guys all crying?

Or is it , because I am the only one left who plays this game completly without spending any euro on it, and so I'm the only one remaining happy for 'free (wannabe good) depot items'?
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    8Pu8vLc.jpg
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Let's see...
    1. Fishing event giving hundreds of goddess graces, merc pots, element stone materials, and magic elixirs.
    2. Feed the bunny event for free various runes.
    3. Enhance and Enchant bonus and BOGO items.
    Magic elixirs from fishing event helped enchant some of my Arisha's armor with r7 scrolls. Managed to +13 my Lann's spears from +10 in one shot. Got my Arisha's weapon to +12. Girlfriend made two +14 scythes. These gave me a reason to play my other characters more often.
    Hardly worthless events. Keep them coming Nexon.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited May 7, 2017
    Vallesti wrote: »
    Let's see...
    1. Fishing event giving hundreds of goddess graces, merc pots, element stone materials, and magic elixirs.
    2. Feed the bunny event for free various runes.
    3. Enhance and Enchant bonus and BOGO items.
    Magic elixirs from fishing event helped enchant some of my Arisha's armor with r7 scrolls. Managed to +13 my Lann's spears from +10 in one shot. Got my Arisha's weapon to +12. Girlfriend made two +14 scythes. These gave me a reason to play my other characters more often.
    Hardly worthless events. Keep them coming Nexon.

The Bunny event is pretty trash with rigged rng, maybe 10 days worth of farming the bunny event might give you 1 enhancement rune and a whole bunch of crap runes. The fishing event on the other hand compared to the easter bunny event is the much better attrative event.

The main problem with the easter bunny event are two thing, the way you get the item to feed the bunny via boring dailies and the fact that their no guaranteed way of getting what you want and it all just really biased rigged rng. So pretty much just spending most of my time doing the more fair event which is the fishing event. Those who love gambeling probably enjoy the easter bunny event more tho :thinking: not likely tho.

Lastly the people that benifit most from this event are the free player even tho the rng is pretty terrible for the easter bunny event. Those who play this game with cash probably aren't even wasting their time with these crappy event, the time spent isn't worth the reward obtained. Thus poorly exicuted events.

But, there are going to be people who disagree, and sure disagree, that part of having an insightful discussion of what make this event worth doing or not doing. Hopfefully this helps nexon work on making better much more rewarding events in the future.
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 7, 2017
    Oh forgot about enhancement event . Broke 7 weapons 90 lvl trying to 11 , two of them twice for rest dont have that much ap saved to get them back >_>. Sooooo that luck is not for all too . So please dont point it like its guaranted . And im not crying .... like some of here say . Im having my opinion , i think i can on general forum . ITS WORTHLES AFFF
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    ancient coin scroll shop permanent feature when???
  • MetallitMetallit
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Nexon fucked up completly since Season 3 arrived. The only reason why i play this game still is because i put alot of passion in it but im mostly afk anyway...... All oncoming events are crap and NX don't give a ****.