[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So the most recent events.

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
in Future Content
So we got yet another event. The previous one we got was Attendance Event where we log in. Last day gave us a Phoenix Wing Ticket we can trade in for a set of Phoenix Wings of your choice of what is provided to choose from as seen below.

6iF1bQN.jpg

This event we got this week is more or less doing raids for tokens to turn into the exchange shop. The top item being a +10 to +15 Enhancement Coupon Box which nets you a +10 to +15 Enhancement Coupon. The 2nd and 3rd are Perma Inner and Hair Coupons. The rest is glasses, a toy weapon, 100 AP Capsule and GG's xD

kSjo9hA.jpg

Qq2pJ0Y.jpg

@Saygo Why not give NA players these 2 events. Spice up the summer +짱 (+best)
arkaine757MonohaTetsujinPixelPantsuMochiSweetPrototypemindDelterosBloodAngelAnthonytonyboyHoshinakiand 4 others.

Comments

• MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485

Cause everyone gotta bites the dusts Kappa.

Delteros
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Monoha wrote: »

Cause everyone gotta bites the dusts Kappa.

Is this some kind of JoJo Reference? :thinking:
    Delteros
  • SpazKatSpazKat
    Vindictus Rep: 2,080
    Black Pheonix Wings should be available in na now that EU has them and West/ East/ Aus doesn't have them. This would be a decent way to distribute them too.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Black Phoenix wings exist on NA servers already.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    NA has them. Though I have no idea if NA will do these 2 events. Though since Summer is around the corner it would be a good time for it.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited May 5, 2017
    Probably no to me because we can't have nice things and those events omg so dam nice.
    NakrastXie
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Dealer wrote: »

They may be in the code, but who has them? White, Pink, and Red have been the only ones sold/available to players thus far, no? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just literally never seen a pair.
    NA has them. Though I have no idea if NA will do these 2 events. Though since Summer is around the corner it would be a good time for it.

What were the rates like on those coupons? Those look the like the same boxes we just got and 99% of people got +10 coupons, which was much worse than when we got the coupons that didn't let you know the level until you opened the box.
  • SpazKatSpazKat
    Vindictus Rep: 2,080
    Yes they exist but only 10 pairs across West/ East.
  • IzetIzet
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040

They may be in the code, but who has them? White, Pink, and Red have been the only ones sold/available to players thus far, no? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just literally never seen a pair.

I think the black wings were elusively given out to ppl that attended the 'community summit", wouldn't be surprised if dealer has one (since i recall she attended one b4)

Personally only seen blackstoryz with one on west
    Prototypemind
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited May 5, 2017

What were the rates like on those coupons? Those look the like the same boxes we just got and 99% of people got +10 coupons, which was much worse than when we got the coupons that didn't let you know the level until you opened the box.

No idea. DevCAT doesn't give out the percentage change to things like that. They only do that for Gacha boxes you buy on the Depot.
    Izet wrote: »

I think the black wings were elusively given out to ppl that attended the 'community summit", wouldn't be surprised if dealer has one (since i recall she attended one b4)

Personally only seen blackstoryz with one on west

+haha I wouldn't exactly call that being available on NA +wow

No idea. DevCAT doesn't give out the percentage change to things like that. They only do that for Gacha boxes you buy on the Depot.

I just meant from what you observed and what players said. We had a thread posted here and most of the actives posted what they got, and zero of those were higher than +11 IIRC. There was one person who claimed a +15 but they hadn't really posted before or after that so it seemed to be trolling. During the summer coupons there were a number of players who got +12 or better, so just curious as to what the general experience seemed to be.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited May 5, 2017
    Oh pffffft in that case. +15 coupon is nothing but a pipedream. All we see is +10 nowadays xD

Edit: Imma start streaming real soon. Twitch link is on my Nexon Profile Page.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited May 5, 2017
    SpazKat wrote: »

More than 10 are out.

Also in regards to Izet's comment:
    Players with then have sold and given theirs away, so I wouldn't say only summit players have them at this point.
    Though yes they were released as Parr of that event.

I believe they are also pretty uncommon in Eu due to requiring players to spend 300k Nx to get a pair.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    SpazKat wrote: »

More than 10 are out.

Also in regards to Izet's comment:
    Players with then have sold and given theirs away, so I wouldn't say only summit players have them at this point.
    Though yes they were released as Parr of that event.

I believe they are also pretty uncommon in Eu due to requiring players to spend 300k Nx to get a pair.

Show us your black wings!
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    How high is the chance that this event will hit our servers?

Anyway, there might be a pair of black phoenix wings for sale in EU atm.
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    JynXi wrote: »

Very low in my opinion. If something like this does come it will probably be a spend 300k NX event
    NakrastXie
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    More NX Boxes inc i suppose :D
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    JynXi wrote: »

I have zero idea. As far as I have noticed they can implement events at any time. The gremlin event which we had for 1 month you guys just got so there's that. I just hope they DO give you guys these 2 events this summer.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ..... That event seems so nice. +10-+15 box would help a ton since we'll get dulla this summer. But yeah I doubt we'll see this, can always hope though.