[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Something that alot of ppl don't know

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited May 4, 2017 in General Discussion
Your inventory has the ability to filter which item goes to which page.
1. Right Click the Chest Icon (Inventory Tab)
2. Filter Shows Up (See Below)
vFc17.jpg
This is really what Devcat need to do to make players become familiar with the game, not stupid annoying battle tutorial w/ Ceara.
They need to sit down and do character progression like normal players to know what's wrong with the game, otherwise this wouldn't be overlooked by 80% of playerbase.
I learned about this 6 months into this game, and my buddies took like 5 years+.
ChunmanderTwilightSparkleSylphideXieDelterosPrototypemind2edgy4uBloodAngelMaryJane

Comments

• Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    thanks man appreciated.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Discovered this after I'd been playing for a while, but of course, I discovered it. One of the problems with newer games is that almost all in-depth work on familiarizing players with the game is done by other players. Single players still include full user manuals, which while not referenced fully by most, are quite useful when small things come up. Annoying that MMO devs/publishers don't do the same.
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    So 5 years and they never even accidentally right-clicked on one of the chest icons? I don't think it's the developers' fault.
    Kiyouji
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Something else people might not know is that you can bind your Pet to your hot bar so you can call/dismiss in battle .

0rZwmhD.png

P-> Double click Pet-> Drag into bar.
    ArishaLQuanQdazedgumballSylphidePixelPantsuBloodAngelMaryJaneXie2edgy4uDragonSpider
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    i bet most ppl wont like the way Devcat sort their stuff...lol
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited May 4, 2017
    What...?

This WHOLE time?!
  • KhyrueKhyrue
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited May 5, 2017
    Lavonne wrote: »
    So 5 years and they never even accidentally right-clicked on one of the chest icons? I don't think it's the developers' fault.

My sentiments exactly. Next you are going to tell me that people dont know you can press alt and see the range for level 90 parts or that most mats name the expertise they are used for above the description.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    People posting tips in this thread:

4d7.png
    2edgy4u
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited May 5, 2017
    Well I didn't know it either cause I always sort my inventories on my own and I actually prefer to keep it that way.

Pet one is handy tho,If only I had a useful pet to use:P
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Something else people might not know is that you can bind your Pet to your hot bar so you can call/dismiss in battle .

0rZwmhD.png

P-> Double click Pet-> Drag into bar.

When did they add this? I know some months ago this wasn't possible. No notice? Or did I miss it?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Here I am with the daily struggle of having a maxed out inventory full of items...

My only option is SORT ALL, sadly.

I used this feature in the past when I was more casual player but once you really get into the game it seems to be rendered useless. Discovered it by right clicking randomly by mistake lol.