[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New emote maybe

KursKurs
Vindictus Rep: 2,320
in Future Content
BabyDaniSuhpremeMoistyPicklesMochiSweetHoshinakiXie

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    it probably came along with those otaku clothes
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    For a developer team that needed to halt any content developement for 5 whole months just to "revamp" the game, they sure got time to make useless animations\emotes. I really don't get DevCAT.

But I do feel better about our lackluster easter bunny now, because that chicken is even worse.
  • MoistyPicklesMoistyPickles
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    Lavonne wrote: »
    For a developer team that needed to halt any content developement for 5 whole months just to "revamp" the game, they sure got time to make useless animations\emotes. I really don't get DevCAT.

I don't get it either, but i'm liking this new emote
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065

But I do feel better about our lackluster easter bunny now, because that chicken is even worse.

That's JP server though; I'm pretty sure that DevCAT is located in KR, but JP does produce content (usually cosmetics). Don't think the animation is in the KR server either.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Someone make a gif of that with the caption Party hard please.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Well DevCAT is in KR though JP is the Headquarters. So JP has developers.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

OT, but I don't understand why in one thread you lament the way DevCat is handling the game, then in another you tell everyone to just suck it up and deal with it. I would think that for someone so carefree about whether this game sticks around or not or if any major changes are made that this wouldn't bother you in the least.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited May 2, 2017
    If anybody's confused about the emote, it's wotagei. JP probably made it for the new outfits, since the male one has glowsticks: http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2108

Tf are you going on about? This is JP, which always makes their own outfits, hairs, inners, avatars, etc.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited May 2, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »
    If anybody's confused about the emote, it's wotagei. JP probably made it for the new outfits, since the male one has glowsticks: http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2108

disappointed there is no female version of the male outfitter. the maid outfit is nice and all..zzzzz
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Now this is a worthy emote