[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Who's Happy?

Comments

• kogariankogarian
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    edited April 27, 2017
    Well i got an account spent many years lost both characters gl to NEXON Migration . From Latvia with love <3
    2edgy4u
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited April 27, 2017
    kogarian wrote: »
    Well i got an account spent many years lost both characters gl to NEXON Migration . From Latvia with love <3

Have you made any attempt on getting back? Submit a ticket? Customer service is quicker to respond now a days (less tickets).
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited April 26, 2017
    When new actual content comes I will just check them out, play for a few hours and log off. I'm done with this game long time ago since they started making rng box a major part of content.

It's pathetic when nexon keeps hiring people who just want to make a quick and easy buck from the playerbase. Money sure is important, but if you base solely on how much money you can squeeze out from players without any worthwhile content that actually requires some serious work to be put in to back it up, this is what you get - a forever dwindling playerbase.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I mean, the game is free... why complaining +shy I think it's very good, if I had to pay for it then I guess I'd be mad... actually, no :O I still don't see anything bad about our current development or whatever u guys complaining about :D
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I mean, the game is free... why complaining +shy I think it's very good, if I had to pay for it then I guess I'd be mad... actually, no :O I still don't see anything bad about our current development or whatever u guys complaining about :D

Most of us have put money into the game despite it being free. Do you enjoy the game, have you put time into playing? It's slowly eroding away, and if the game falls completely apart then there won't be anything to enjoy anymore. I don't understand people who think it's fine when a publisher continually takes action that pulls the player base apart.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

Most of us have put money into the game despite it being free. Do you enjoy the game, have you put time into playing? It's slowly eroding away, and if the game falls completely apart then there won't be anything to enjoy anymore. I don't understand people who think it's fine when a publisher continually takes action that pulls the player base apart.

At the end of the day ... It was your desition, no one forced any if them to stay or to put money into the game, asking for changes to the development of the game is completely alright, but getting mad after they don't listen? Thats bad, is their desition... Now if we paid for the game or they forced us to pay or something, we could atleast ask for refund if it turns out the things they promised us about the game was a lie or something...
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    Happy,whats that?:P

Anyway,I'm not really playing either at least in the past month I didn't even do any of the events,logged on and I was like 'nah' and logged out.

Don't really like what this game is turning into in general nor the direction.
    I don't enjoy content like Neamhain/Einrach or any 'elite' stuff/crazy raids +the idea to re gear anything at 95 is just nope. 'I'm gearead enough for anything atm'

Oh well the game offered me ~7 years of 'enjoyment' and lots of things so its fine I guess,not many game kept me playing/coming back for years.

Probably I will just check whats going on every now and then and log in just to be sure everything is okay with my accounts but I doubt that I will play actively again.

Nakrast_Freecss
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

At the end of the day ... It was your desition, no one forced any if them to stay or to put money into the game, asking for changes to the development of the game is completely alright, but getting mad after they don't listen? Thats bad, is their desition... Now if we paid for the game or they forced us to pay or something, we could atleast ask for refund if it turns out the things they promised us about the game was a lie or something...

Actually, no, we couldn't ask for a refund. The EULA/ToS you take one when you sign up states that all money given to Nexon is final. There shall be no refunds or compensation of any kind for any changes in the way the game works or elements of the game. We choose to speak up because we hope that they will take our input and correct what's happening to the game before it completely falls apart. I'm not sure where you're saying people are angry, most simply are unhappy with things as they are and would like to turn the game around. I really don't understand why you'd put time into something that you don't care about at all. I also don't understand you saying that you don't care about the game when you made a thread dedicated to getting your +15.

If they implemented a new change that set all weapon enhances to +12 max and took away your +15 you'd be perfectly fine with that? Not unhappy in the least? I'm highly suspect about that, but if that's what you wish to claim. Even the KR players are unhappy about the direction the game is going, and they tend to be much more moderate than the Global players. See it as you wish, though.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

Actually, no, we couldn't ask for a refund. The EULA/ToS you take one when you sign up states that all money given to Nexon is final. There shall be no refunds or compensation of any kind for any changes in the way the game works or elements of the game. We choose to speak up because we hope that they will take our input and correct what's happening to the game before it completely falls apart. I'm not sure where you're saying people are angry, most simply are unhappy with things as they are and would like to turn the game around. I really don't understand why you'd put time into something that you don't care about at all. I also don't understand you saying that you don't care about the game when you made a thread dedicated to getting your +15.

If they implemented a new change that set all weapon enhances to +12 max and took away your +15 you'd be perfectly fine with that? Not unhappy in the least? I'm highly suspect about that, but if that's what you wish to claim. Even the KR players are unhappy about the direction the game is going, and they tend to be much more moderate than the Global players. See it as you wish, though.

No

I do care tho :0 and I was happy cause I made +15... And if they were to do that +12 thing you're saying I'd be unhappy and would ask for them to see if they can give me my +15 back, but if they don't want to I'ma be perfectly fine with that, I didn't pay for the game I have no right to demand something that I didn't even paid for I just put time into it, it was my desition even if I paid 100000 NX to get it (I didn't) I would understand cause as I said, no one fored me to pay any kind of money or spend time farming for it.
    Lavonne
  • bazaarbazaar
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I just came back to see, if our old gaming group can come back to this game.
    Based on this post, some "i am happy" with nothing to back it up, just like the last time.
    and same old reason that made all of us quit.

After BDO, most of us just hate korean games in general now.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    bazaar wrote: »
    I just came back to see, if our old gaming group can come back to this game.
    Based on this post, some "i am happy" with nothing to back it up, just like the last time.
    and same old reason that made all of us quit.

After BDO, most of us just hate korean games in general now.

with the 2 recent kr dev notes im happy with the game (for now)
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Neam has been an enjoyable experience and the only long term content in vindi that is keeping me interested atm. Otherwise I just play other things.

If someone is not happy/having fun with the game then they should quit. Speak with actions, not with threads.
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    No proper Lann revamp so no.
    My +15s won't let me leave.
    XieKenpo
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    If playing this game doesn't require much real money i'll be happy.
    Nakrast_FreecssController001ArishaL
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    edited May 1, 2017

I don't know how do you find the game is okay at its current state.

Even for a free2play game, the aim is to make money, so as buy2play games. The moneymaking system is different, yet the outcome is the same. They gain money from players. No one forced the players to spend real money, yet you have to spend real money to attain endgame gears (enhance and enchant). They made the game to be reliant on NX items to reach further, unless you prefer risking your +15 to put on Immoral without Enchant rune. Obviously, most of us made do with it because it is just how things are, and has been like this since the start of the game launch, we are not against this setup though it would be nice to have cheaper runes or attainable ingame instead.

Now, why we are unhappy with the direction of the game? In your own points, you think players don't have the rights to be angry about the game development because we were not forced to play/pay the game in the first place. Yet, the only reason people are unhappy is because they care about the game, we are the receiving ends no matter how you put it. Nexon doesn't even know much how to play Vindictus, have you seen their streams yet? How do people who actually played the games over half the decade don't have the rights to drive the direction of the game, assisting the developers and publishers to make sure it's going the right way? How is that people who have been maintaining the financial gain of the game don't have the rights to push for the benefits of the game's future?
    We have invested a lot (yes, as you said it was our choice), it was our choice to sustain the game, it was our choice to bring our friends to play along, but it wasn't our choice if the game is going downhill.

So much ignorance. Surprisingly, not just the devs/publishers.
    Nakrast_Freecss
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Seigaku wrote: »

Even for a free2play game, the aim is to make money, so as buy2play games. The moneymaking system is different, yet the outcome is the same. They gain money from players. No one forced the players to spend real money, yet you have to spend real money to attain endgame gears (enhance and enchant). They made the game to be reliant on NX items to reach further, unless you prefer risking your +15 to put on Immoral without Enchant rune. Obviously, most of us made do with it because it is just how things are, and has been like this since the start of the game launch, we are not against this setup though it would be nice to have cheaper runes or attainable ingame instead.

Now, why we are unhappy with the direction of the game? In your own points, you think players don't have the rights to be angry about the game development because we were not forced to play/pay the game in the first place. Yet, the only reason people are unhappy is because they care about the game, we are the receiving ends no matter how you put it. Nexon doesn't even know much how to play Vindictus, have you seen their streams yet? How do people who actually played the games over half the decade don't have the rights to drive the direction of the game, assisting the developers and publishers to make sure it's going the right way? How is that people who have been maintaining the financial gain of the game don't have the rights to push for the benefits of the game's future?
    We have invested a lot (yes, as you said it was our choice), it was our choice to sustain the game, it was our choice to bring our friends to play along, but it wasn't our choice if the game is going downhill.

I'm sorry but from the 100% things I have only like 10% was cause of NX...buying gacha and sometimes got a bit lucky and could sell stuff and that NX is 10k NX almost per month ( I stopped long ago cause I'm poor AF :P ) and nope I don't wanna use Immoral with no rune on my +15, that's why I used my Enchant Runes (Event) and I've been extremely lucky with them recently, I only needed like 3 for 3 Fast, 1 Immoral, 1 Judgment 1 failed on Judgment, 1 failed on Fast and the 3rd one... worked for all those 5 scrolls, believe it or not. the +15 wep I have? only used rune on +8 - +9 I think? or +9 - +10 idk I didn't even buy the +11 rune or +12 or w/e, it boomed from +11 to +12 andd then went from +11 to +15. if YOU are extremely unlucky and need 1000 runes and still can't success then don't generalize.

you care, you don't care, it doesn't matter this will always end up in that simple "fact" (?) "No one forced you to play / pay " and is Nexon problem if they don't wanna get help from the community just cause they've been playing 7 years now doesn't mean Nexon is forced to listen to them, they can if they want and trust me I've seen many suggestions in forums and 90% of them I'd love for developers to implement it on the game but as I said 100 times already, we can't demand any of that since we didn't pay for game... I mean u can demand all u want that's for sure but don't be surprised or mad if they don't wanna listen to any of the suggestions.

game going downhill? I don't think it is but that's a personal opinion, and even if it was dying or whatever can't u just quit? simple as that :/

I'm not even trying to be agressive if it seems like it, I'm just giving my point of view.

why so much ignorance? o.O trust me if I was stuck with a +10 I'd have the same opinion.
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    Seigaku wrote: »

I'm sorry but from the 100% things I have only like 10% was cause of NX...buying gacha and sometimes got a bit lucky and could sell stuff and that NX is 10k NX almost per month ( I stopped long ago cause I'm poor AF :P ) and nope I don't wanna use Immoral with no rune on my +15, that's why I used my Enchant Runes (Event) and I've been extremely lucky with them recently, I only needed like 3 for 3 Fast, 1 Immoral, 1 Judgment 1 failed on Judgment, 1 failed on Fast and the 3rd one... worked for all those 5 scrolls, believe it or not. the +15 wep I have? only used rune on +8 - +9 I think? or +9 - +10 idk I didn't even buy the +11 rune or +12 or w/e, it boomed from +11 to +12 andd then went from +11 to +15. if YOU are extremely unlucky and need 1000 runes and still can't success then don't generalize.

I still don't get it. The point of this paragraph is? Saying you had it easier than everyone else? Or showing off since you get all of them easier? Hell, I don't even mention we were dissatisfied with how the rune works. IF you are showing off, I didn't spend anything for my first +15 (+10 coupon then yolo till +15), second one was the same with probably one Enhance rune I cannot recall. But most people did not have it easy, which summing it how things really are, the FACT that we need to spend NX to buy runes to make it work, is a FACT indeed. The free runes we get from Event are gifts, and not part of the standard situation in the game. Some had to use all of their free runes, on top of using NX to get the gears they wanted. I wonder who generalized their own situation with others' situation. Again, not even complaining about needing NX to play the games but you're missing the point anyway.

you care, you don't care, it doesn't matter this will always end up in that simple "fact" (?) "No one forced you to play / pay " and is Nexon problem if they don't wanna get help from the community just cause they've been playing 7 years now doesn't mean Nexon is forced to listen to them, they can if they want and trust me I've seen many suggestions in forums and 90% of them I'd love for developers to implement it on the game but as I said 100 times already, we can't demand any of that since we didn't pay for game... I mean u can demand all u want that's for sure but don't be surprised or mad if they don't wanna listen to any of the suggestions.

Let's get this straight. So you have invested in a medical company for the benefits of your family to be able to get convenient medical services. They never asked for your investment, but you believe it's a step in a good direction in a long term investment. We invested in Vindictus through buying NX because we believe they will be needing money to maintain the game and provide content for the benefit of our own satisfaction to use their services, because some people are too stingy with their money not to spend a dime but demand for a premium service. To top it all, we provided a lot of suggestions through the experience we gathered while playing the game for the mutual benefit between players and developers/publishers, especially they don't have much clue about the game compared to players' perspective. We want to make the game to persevere for a lot more years to come hence we do grow disappointed when the direction of the game is not working, and there's a need to provide louder concern to reach their ears. And so you know 1+1=2, but someone insisted 1+1=3.4567, so it's your fault to be disappointed that chose not to listen to you? You keep repeating on the fact we did not pay for the game, but we paid for the content ingame,
    in which equals to what exactly? Surprise! Monetary gain for the developers/publishers. The same with buy2play system, acquiring monetary gain. Not sure what is the complicated part about this part here.

game going downhill? I don't think it is but that's a personal opinion, and even if it was dying or whatever can't u just quit? simple as that :/

We know it is going downhill when we've been observing over a long period of time, instead of just living in our own world and refused to see it from a bigger picture.

I'm not even trying to be agressive if it seems like it, I'm just giving my point of view.

You were not aggressive I can assure you, but your opinions are.

why so much ignorance? o.O trust me if I was stuck with a +10 I'd have the same opinion.

Ignorance because despite knowing the condition of the game, despite being pointed out what's crucial to be addressed, yet nothing has been taken to fix this situation. That is not something new, but surprisingly they have people backing them up who are actual players. "Trust me if I was stuck with a +10 I'd have the same opinion." Interesting because you just think about yourself.

Nakrast_Freecss
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited May 2, 2017
    http://www.freemmostation.com/news/nexon-america-partners-first-strike-games-new-multiplayer-online-game/

They put the last kid working on vindi, do events etc, while the bigwigs are working on new projects?, :D
  • GesslerGessler
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    hi5josh wrote: »
    Mixxia wrote: »
    Herucross wrote: »
    the poll's ever so slightly misleading. the current state of the game is somewhat grim. however, i do like the direction that the game is going in, at least according to the list devcat posted about what they're aiming to change (see the future content section)

Unless Im mistaken, I think the poll is referring more to Nexon NA game management (Customer Service, Player-NA Staff communication,Event Handling, Launcher Issue, Handling Bans etc) and not so much the development side (DevCat/ Future content)

The problem with polls is that there is always an option that you would rather have that's not listed. I was trying to be simple and vague to give a positive, negative & neutral choice. I'm glad you brought this up, as the reason for this thread entails all the things you listed. I wanted to get an understanding of where everyone is collectively in terms of User Experience. Most of our complaint's aren't with Devcat, but I can't speak for everyone.

Nexon can only report bugs, or new patch failure nothing else. They are just publishers
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    i think everyone's grievances are justified, but i am still happily enjoying the game despite everything. part of it is having a positive attitude and another is knowing how to make lemonade with lemons.
    DownIoadSlothPrincess
This discussion has been closed.