[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Characters lost in migration

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Please file a ticket under the Other in the Account category, with your character names and possible emails you could have used to migrate the account.
  • DiehexxDiehexx
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I tried and can't send tickets (don't know why) I'll try to contact the live support or something. And will try to send it again.
    Thank you for the answers.
  • DealerDealer
    Make sure you are using the right category.
    Account-> other.

Also can you post some of the characters names here?
  • DiehexxDiehexx
    Dahakaxx , GangsterLegolas , puhakeksz
  • jteoojteoo
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited April 17, 2017
    Hi, i've just migrated my account about a few days ago and when I was in the game, my characters was missing!
    I also can't file a ticket, it doesn't show a confirmation window that shows I've submitted one - perhaps its a bug?

What do I do? :/ :(
  • DealerDealer
    From the EU migration information site.
    Nexon EU wrote:
    If you have not consented, your Vindictus Europe account information and game data has not and will not be transferred to the unified Vindictus service, but you can still transfer your Nexon Europe Account Information, NX Cash balance, and start a new character.

Sadly that means since you migrated your account this week the character data cannot be transferred.
  • jteoojteoo
    Dealer wrote: »
    From the EU migration information site.
    Nexon EU wrote:
    If you have not consented, your Vindictus Europe account information and game data has not and will not be transferred to the unified Vindictus service, but you can still transfer your Nexon Europe Account Information, NX Cash balance, and start a new character.

Sadly that means since you migrated your account this week the character data cannot be transferred.

Is there no way I can still retrieve my account? Spent so many NX there and it's still in our guild
  • DealerDealer
    What are the characters names?
    You might have your accounts mixed up and it may have been migrated prior to merge.

However if you did not agree to the new terms and conditions prior to the merge. There is no way to get the characters back, since they were not able to transfer the data without the player accepting the new terms and conditions, due to European laws.
  • jteoojteoo
    Dealer wrote: »
    What are the characters names?
    You might have your accounts mixed up and it may have been migrated prior to merge.

However if you did not agree to the new terms and conditions prior to the merge. There is no way to get the characters back, since they were not able to transfer the data without the player accepting the new terms and conditions, due to European laws.

My main character's name is Raeee, is it possible if you can check if shes mixed up?
  • jteoojteoo
    If a character didn't make it to the merge, does that character gets deleted?
  • DealerDealer
    The data would not be transferred, if the character didn't make the merge .

However there seems to be a chance you migrated sometime back (there were a lot of emails sent from EU to migrate your account). So please file a ticket with the characters name and the possible emails that you could have used to migrate your account and the GMs can take it from there.
  • jteoojteoo
    What a good news! Thank you :D
  • jteoojteoo
    Just filed a ticket and when I click submit, it doesn't show any confirmation that I've sent a ticket? Is this normal or a bug? Also, I did this couple of days ago and even an email wasn't sent to me to confirm ive submitted a ticket?

Bug?
  • DealerDealer
    Use the category Account -> Other.
  • MoretumMoretum
    Last week i decided to play vindictus again and i learnt about the migration thing. I just migrated to the new european server but i cant find my characters anymore. what do i do to have them back?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You'll have to submit a ticket. Odds are that your characters are gone, but support may be able to get them back.
  • SweetEvieeSweetEviee
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Hey guys,

I cant find any character in my slots. I´ve been playing since 2012/13. I was Lv. 80 with Vella. Is there any way to get it back? I tried all servers, but all are empty.
    Last time I started the game 2015/06. Pls help, I dont want to start from the bottom again. :(
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 23, 2017
    If you didnt migrated your acount your data were lost and you cant get back your character anymore http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/9/nxa-nxe-migration-faq
  • HotPumpkinHotPumpkin
    Hello my name is HotPumpkin, i didnt Play for a While (1 year) and i logged in again yesterday to play a Little bit.
    Here is the Problem All my Characters are Gone :(
    I didn"t got any Email for the Characters swipe.
    Is there still any Chance to get my Old characters back ?
    My Main was Kai lvl 71 name : Zorntec
    Iam really sad about that :(
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 25, 2017
    Did you migrated your acount? If you did not your data were lost probably and there is no way to get back your characters. http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/9/nxa-nxe-migration-faq