[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does anybody remember that one event

maelturdmaelturd
Vindictus Rep: 1,100
in General Discussion
People would contribute to killing raid bosses and when the goal is reached everyone who contributed gets a bag of special stuff or something? The last time I remembered doing this was 2015.

We should bring it back.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    maelturd wrote: »
    People would contribute to killing raid bosses and when the goal is reached everyone who contributed gets a bag of special stuff or something? The last time I remembered doing this was 2015.

We should bring it back.

No, we shouldn't. I'm sure there are quite a few people who wouldn't mind participating in such an event again, and fewer who would actually enjoy it. However, the Ultimate Objective event has proven to be a disaster the last few times we had it. Not only did we fail to complete several of the objectives, but the GMs even smited the harder bosses so that we only had to meet half the original target goals, and we still didn't meet some of those goals. Thank goodness we didn't have another one after Lugh's release.
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Would it be helpful if they gave us more realistic targets on how many completions are in a week?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited April 22, 2017
    Ultimate Objective... but yet it was an ULTIMATE FAILURE. Oh goodness the irony there.

Edit: Also forgot to mention if your power went out during the reward distribution means you couldn't get it, even if you participated in said raid.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They fixed that issue. I got it on chars that weren't on at the time so long as they did the raid/map at least once. The goals on the second one were so utterly ridiculous, though. It was doomed from the start. I'm sure it would fail now as well, the game is pretty empty.
    Xie
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    They will have to rack up the prize this time if they gonna bring it back.
    Back in 2015 avatar dye amps are nice, but now price really tanked hard.
    CelestiaV