[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This Easter Event, it saddens me...

Comments

• LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    If it makes you feel any better I only do most of them on just one character.

My mental problem is using Lynn when I'll probably ditch it later for spellsword again.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    I didn't even know there was an Easter event. I don't see an advertisement for it on the main Vindictus page. owo
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I didn't even know there was an Easter event. I don't see an advertisement for it on the main Vindictus page. owo

Refer to the new special raid update to find that.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    hmm after some looking around, it seems like all servers get the same event.

We get bunny, they get rooster.
    9fa2bc833fb57afed020d2d3433b0928.JPG
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    It got me logging in again and playing to get the title at least.

That's something.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    This Event looks very pre-school, given where I live -- Easter is a holiday for the religious, children, and Dentists.

Have any of you ever consider boycotting the event?

What.
  • AsunaBabeAsunaBabe
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    can we ditch the event and eat the bunny his distracting enough
    Tetsujin
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Honestly I didnt read through that massive wall of text but I read enough to see you are unhappy about the event and its rewards.

Boycott the event? I think you chose the wrong word but yeah people like myself would rather spend their time farming or raiding. Chasing dailies like a slave for pet chow is not my thing and I choose not to participate but I certainly would not call that boycotting.

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    DownIoad wrote: »
    Honestly I didnt read through that massive wall of text but I read enough to see you are unhappy about the event and its rewards.

Boycott the event? I think you chose the wrong word but yeah people like myself would rather spend their time farming or raiding. Chasing dailies like a slave for pet chow is not my thing and I choose not to participate but I certainly would not call that boycotting.

The second half of the OP has nothing whatsoever to do with the easter event. Think about what that means.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 17, 2017
    Shame on you feeders.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    edited April 17, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    This event isn't really worth doing. No real incentive for decently geared people to do this,

Free runes are a pretty good incentive...unless you have a +15 level 90 i guess.

Could always make more weapons to sell. I have 2 15 90s. These days anything extra is meh. "Let's boom another weapon!"
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    What happens when you hit year 10? Does it reset all the way to 1 or does it let you keep getting the Year 10 reward over and over?
  • TheAngryBadgerTheAngryBadger
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Soj wrote: »
    What happens when you hit year 10? Does it reset all the way to 1 or does it let you keep getting the Year 10 reward over and over?

only level 10 repeats itself