[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    ininjur wrote: »
    I want my Bumble BEE!! Give me my fishing event back!! +mad

Yep. Vanity is berry importent
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Not gonna lie I was gonna use this event to stock up on merc pots. (but one char at a time cuz most of mine are on the same account) +shy

That being said I hope the issue isn't being super difficult to fix +sad
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    its kinda sad about the lack of mods here. i never seen it so poor from nexon.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Still no response?

Sad how there is no constant dialogue between Nexon and its users on issues like this.
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    GAHH just start already I need bumblebees on 9 characters I don't care bout merc's or graces I'm sitting on over 5k graces and 300 p. graces. I bought the crap out of the airtight mercs not much use out of S3 when ya got 14k def and 120CR :\ but an update would have been nice but i'm guessing the fishing thing and probably Easter egg painting is the April event in the Maintenance notice.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I think a lot of people were looking forward to gaining some potions, elixirs and element stones during this event. I am rather disappointed.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    It will be back when it is fixed. Stay strong.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Wondering if they will just re-enable it next maintenance without any word about it. Either way shouldn't they have gotten more GMS with EU merge? Ive seen better support by a 1 man operation.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    dont worry people, http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21619 tomorrow is more events for nexon to cancel and not say anything else about.
    MissElettra
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Bowner wrote: »
    dont worry people, http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21619 tomorrow is more events for nexon to cancel and not say anything else about.

April fool event incomming. Lets hope its not the same content as last year (+ new titles <3)
    Bowner
  • KonchieKonchie
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    What about rank 8-9 scrolls? I literally blew up my +15 wep enchanting rank 8 scroll, fix it aswell.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    That is not a bug, they have always been able to blow your equipment and nothing has changed.
    There was no announcement about it changing either and you are warned prior to enchanting.
    CelestiaV
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Kinda sad the event still isn't back up, but I've been scrolling down the forum and did anyone else have an issue with the game when the fishing was disabled? Me and my gf were both in a dungeon and the whole game froze and crashed on both of us (usually it's just me and my crappy laptop crashing) and when we logged back on the event was disabled. We've both just been thinking that maybe the servers couldn't handle all the fishing boats? Since boats for parties were already glitching anyways. For the past months when we tried entering a boat as a party only the leader can get on and the rest of us glitch back to title screen.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Dealer wrote: »
    That is not a bug, they have always been able to blow your equipment and nothing has changed.
    There was no announcement about it changing either and you are warned prior to enchanting.

Remember that the enchant scrolls had a wrong discription for a couple of days. So its your fault tho.

Ontopic: Fish event is still unavailable. (still can not equip rods on boat)
    Kiyouji
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Should we just delete these tickets? Or keep them in the hopes the event shop will come back up?
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    JynXi wrote: »
    Remember that the enchant scrolls had a wrong discription for a couple of days. So its your fault tho.

Ontopic: Fish event is still unavailable. (still can not equip rods on boat)

The warning from Brynn was still there. Whoever blew up weapons while still getting the warning and expecting some compensation is going to be sorely disappointed.
  • MonkeyPuncherMonkeyPuncher
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Must suck to suck
  • ininjurininjur
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Dear strange traveler,
    Please give me my fishing event back so I can get my bumble bee. K Thx

Or

Dear GM,
    Please give me Bumble Bee on all my characters for compensation. K Thx <3!!!
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    hey nexon vindictus team if u can make the Bee T-shirt dyeable when you bring back the event, that'd be great thx
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Wonder when and if they'll bring back the fishing event. I mean, don't they have some sort of switch to turn off PVP on fishing boats?