[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How rare are gauntlet titles?

HallyHally
Vindictus Rep: 1,985
in General Discussion
I've gone well past 1000 runs in perilous ruins and hoarfrost hollow gauntlet by now. Still no sight of the title.. just how stupidly rare is it?

I know the title is still obtainable.. since I got the ruins of sanctity one.....

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Once I had 150 sack's...and nothing. Over time I have 2 of the 4 titles. Now that you can buy them from the MP that might be much less of a headache if gold is not an issue for you.
  • HallyHally
    I never see them on mp though....
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    WTB> Gauntlet titles.

Seriously. I've gone through about 80 per gauntlet and have zero associated titles.
    Maybe I'll start caring when I want to hit pink title.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    From my experience about as rare as a Rank 6 scroll. Never got one. Gave up after a year of farming a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Rarest of the four is the laghodessa sack. Literally 300 runs and nothing. Gave up afterward because it's not worth going for one title.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I only managed to score one of the four titles; the polar bear. Haven't seen the other 3 in a really long time.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    I used to keep records of the sacks. Title rate is approximately between 0.5% and 2% (I don't have a big enough sample size to give a better guess, but it's somewhere in this range). I don't even think any of the titles are particularly rarer than the other, since at the beginning of my collections I'd never seen the Laghodessa title yet now it's the most common on my list.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I did these 3-4 years ago whenever there was an extra core events
    Worse one for me is the Laghodessa titles...somewhere in between 300-500 pouches...
    The other three titles were averaged about 100 pouches.

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Ellease wrote: »
    I used to keep records of the sacks. Title rate is approximately between 0.5% and 2% (I don't have a big enough sample size to give a better guess, but it's somewhere in this range). I don't even think any of the titles are particularly rarer than the other, since at the beginning of my collections I'd never seen the Laghodessa title yet now it's the most common on my list.

I don't think any of the titles are particularly rarer either in terms on RNG. I think that has more to do with the popularity of certain gauntlets and sometimes the limited amount of tickets available...particularly for the perilous ruins runs.
  • HallyHally
    edited March 25, 2017
    Well.. I'm at over 1k runs of perilous ruins and hoarfrost hollow; with over 2k sacks of each opened... still no title :(

I hate anile (and especially back to back mana eater blood lords), so I only have about 500 sacks of that. No title is kinda expected.

I got sanctity title at about 300 sacks into it while farming everwhite stomper.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Rarest of the four is the laghodessa sack. Literally 300 runs and nothing. Gave up afterward because it's not worth going for one title.

here's my anecdote to counter yours: got lagho on like the 2nd or 3rd run on an alt, never got another title ever again after doing about 50 of each
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    2edgy4u wrote: »

here's my anecdote to counter yours: got lagho on like the 2nd or 3rd run on an alt, never got another title ever again after doing about 50 of each

Assuming they are tradable in any way, shape, or form perhaps.
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I have Giant Polar Bear's Sack x1, Blood Lord's Sack x3 and Lago's Sack x1.

I guess I could sell them, I don't need them since I already have the titles. Anyone who wants what I have go ahead and make me an offer.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    bloodydarn wrote: »

I guess I could sell them, I don't need them since I already have the titles. Anyone who wants what I have go ahead and make me an offer.

If you're on west, I'll offer 5M for the laghodessa title
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn
    edited March 25, 2017

On East. 5M too small on East.

Edit: Lago title sold. 3 BL and 1 Polar Bear sack left.
  • HallyHally
    edited March 25, 2017
    20m per? +drunk I'm too poor now due to collecting abyssal shards

Tbh, I spent enough time on these gauntlets.. that if I simply collected orbs from TD map 1 instead; I'd have made over a bil...
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn

On East. 5M too small on East.

Edit: Lago title sold. 3 BL and 1 Polar Bear sack left.

Polar bear and 1 BL sold.

2 BL plunderer titles left to sell.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    i was Selling one, megad it and said was selling for 100m no one wanted it for that rediculus price so i used it for my evie <3. East server
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    I've farmed gauntlet titles two times now, both times I had all four titles within a month of 4x runs per day. In fact, the three people I was running with also got all four titles.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    100M for +2 to STR? wow, Talk about hyper inflation on the East region. Not to bring up any offense of course.