[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How rare are gauntlet titles?

Comments

• bloodydarnbloodydarn
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    100M for +2 to STR? wow, Talk about hyper inflation on the East region. Not to bring up any offense of course.

o_o yea East is pretty inflated but I wouldn't sell for 100M unless someone offered that to me first +cold.

I sold to a friend for reduced price of course, I sold to someone else for an intended price compared to what I last saw on marketplace. Now that someone else is on my friends list +best. I thought at least 30+M was reasonable for these.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    bloodydarn wrote: »
    100M for +2 to STR? wow, Talk about hyper inflation on the East region. Not to bring up any offense of course.

o_o yea East is pretty inflated but I wouldn't sell for 100M unless someone offered that to me first +cold.

I sold to a friend for reduced price of course, I sold to someone else for an intended price compared to what I last saw on marketplace. Now that someone else is on my friends list +best. I thought at least 30+M was reasonable for these.

well 30M isn't THAT bad. Idk why though, west sells it for considerably less considering the rarity of said title. Rather weird when one thinks about it. :^)
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935

He was just fishing for a super good deal. I highly doubt anyone in their right minds would buy for 100, considering how much gold is worth nowadays.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Anner wrote: »

He was just fishing for a super good deal. I highly doubt anyone in their right minds would buy for 100, considering how much gold is worth nowadays.

To be fair, West and East have completely different economies anyway. Good thing I only play west though.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited March 27, 2017

Just to clarify it is +3 STR for lago's title and +3 AGI for the other titles.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    I've farmed gauntlet titles two times now, both times I had all four titles within a month of 4x runs per day. In fact, the three people I was running with also got all four titles.

I wish I have that luck. I ran perilous ruins and hoarfrost hollow over a THOUSAND times each and didn't get the title...
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited March 27, 2017
    Hally wrote: »
    I've farmed gauntlet titles two times now, both times I had all four titles within a month of 4x runs per day. In fact, the three people I was running with also got all four titles.

I wish I have that luck. I ran perilous ruins and hoarfrost hollow over a THOUSAND times each and didn't get the title...

Some things are not meant to be counted 72SxzZv.png
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 27, 2017
    Wait, Gauntlet titles are tradeable now? o.O Well, looks like I have more titles to collect now.
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    I spent almost FOOOOOUR years trying to get the Black Breeze title... I still haven't gotten it and wasn't until someone sold me the title just last month...
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    500 runs and still haven't gotten that damn Laghodessa sack title yet.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I have the lagho one which I got randomly on an alt character, I would say less than 25 runs.

On the flip side tho, in the past I would farm ruins gauntlet like crazy for drops but never got a title (well over 1000 runs).
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    I accually put it up for 100m mostly cus i needed the title myself and if someone was crazy enough to spend that much i wouldnt mind givining it to them for that price. It was more of, i got the title and will most likely use it unless someone wanted to take it off me with a generous offer.