[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    edited March 24, 2017
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Bowner wrote: »
    lol typical. so far i am not liking this version of vindi one bit. not only XE was a far better version, there are too many small things which nag and annoying. for instance, that stupid stumble you do when running then stopping, it keeps messing that new event where you dodge boards. well you try to dodge and you stumble into the block.

-snip-

You dont know what your talking about guy so u need to stop that ,Bowner character is not me.You need to know what you are saying before you open your mouth and accuss someone of something because you are total wrong.
    Kiyoujijeddyhi
  • WarweltWarwelt
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Simple, make the fishing boats solo during this event and your problem is fixed. If you apply a permanent "fix" you'll ruin the secondary weapon-title farmers.

Accepting +15 coupons from GMs, 3 for starters or round it up to 5, for my genius proposition.
    jeddyhiGewellirious
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Warwelt wrote: »
    Simple, make the fishing boats solo during this event and your problem is fixed. If you apply a permanent "fix" you'll ruin the secondary weapon-title farmers.

Accepting +15 coupons from GMs, 3 for starters or round it up to 5, for my genius proposition.

I make my own boat and check the private box for my fishing. I don't know what they are fixing other than after 200 poles I have yet to see an enchant box of any kind.
    Kiyouji
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    edited March 24, 2017
    JamesGross wrote: »
    lol typical. so far i am not liking this version of vindi one bit. not only XE was a far better version, there are too many small things which nag and annoying. for instance, that stupid stumble you do when running then stopping, it keeps messing that new event where you dodge boards. well you try to dodge and you stumble into the block.

-snip-

im from EU hence the chatting about XE.
    Give up already, you're not getting XE back anytime soon. Either deal with it or just leave and spare yourself from what seems 'painful' to you. And it's not even the point of this thread as well anyway so...

i know we arent getting it back, but i do love reminding people how they all wanted this and this has no bugs and this is better than Xe and deep down you'll know you got it wrong. good to see you still here though, afk channel 1 isnt the same without you :-)
  • KrypticJrKrypticJr
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    yoo guys, does relentless rank9 can break weapons now or not?
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    KrypticJr wrote: »

Yes, it can still break a wep.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited March 24, 2017
    i know we arent getting it back, but i do love reminding people how they all wanted this and this has no bugs and this is better than Xe and deep down you'll know you got it wrong. good to see you still here though, afk channel 1 isnt the same without you :-)

I wanted PRE, -ed.

Then a few months before, didn't care because sh*t has been gone long before the merge. I still want combo bonus because 7k damage shouldn't be endgame wtf (enjoying low standards, how) but the rest doesn't seems to be really gamechanging at all.

XE/PRE doesn't matter, still afk events, still "low" playerbase, "this ain't the version fault" is my point here.
  • BownerBowner
    KrypticJr wrote: »

yeah nexon messed up, that doesnt come in for a while. ignore what the scrolls say for now
  • BownerBowner

I wanted PRE, -ed.

Then a few months before, didn't care because sh*t has been gone long before the merge. I still want combo bonus because 7k damage shouldn't be endgame wtf (enjoying low standards, how) but the rest doesn't seems to be really gamechanging at all.

XE/PRE doesn't matter, still afk events, still "low" playerbase, "this ain't the version fault" is my point here.

totally agree, but dont you feel that the game play of pre seems a little slow? ive noticed the game style is slow and making runs shorter doesn't change that.
  • BownerBowner
    soooooooooo is it getting fixxed? or will it be fixed after the event and i have to go back to work on monday?
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    I think the problem they are working on has to do with this:

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4200/fish-event-bug#Comment_25242
    BloodAngel
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    I think the problem they are working on has to do with this:

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4200/fish-event-bug#Comment_25242

That happened after the Event got disabled. So doenst make sense.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    JynXi wrote: »
    That happened after the Event got disabled. So doenst make sense.

Ahh, My bad. Thanks for correction. B)

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    @Czar Can we please get an update on what the issue was (even something as vague as "bug" or "exploit") and an estimated time until resolution (hours, days)? Thank you.
    KiyoujiPixelPantsuMixxiajakkerCuteeDelterosMochiSweet
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited March 24, 2017
    People still complaining about XE, bla bla bla...quit already, there are so many games to enjoy~
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Would be nice to have an ETA as to when the issue will be resolved.
    Skibbles
  • BownerBowner
    im guessing we are not going to get an ETA nor the event back for some time... disappointing that nexon couldn't spare 1 minute to give us an update
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    o
    totally agree, but dont you feel that the game play of pre seems a little slow? ive noticed the game style is slow and making runs shorter doesn't change that.

This, actually just increased one of my feeling about the maps actually.

I have some areas I dislike because either it's boring bosses or the maps themselves are recycled, thus boring too. The fact I'm walking is just increasing how bored I am on some area even more than before. However the areas I enjoyed feels better, I could walk Hoarfrost Depths w/o being bothered that much as it's where the games start to be good.

But playing first maps really annoys me now that it takes longer.
  • BgdllrbllzBgdllrbllz
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    LOL Hadn't been on in a while. Start up the Launcher, do the update. Start game says missing some file. I see why I stopped playing this game a while back. GG Nexon somethings never change.