[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do you do with the refunded AP...

HallyHally
Vindictus Rep: 1,985
edited March 22, 2017 in General Discussion
Since the AP from today's update got refunded without ap capsules.. what do I do with the excess AP. AP shop has already been bought out; and I've boomed every armor slot already long ago...

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Gimme i will use +wink
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Keep for when they re-increase the max level?
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    I haven't logged in yet, what happens if we are skilled cap and already had 50k/50k AP saved in reserve? I'm assuming I get nothing back. Some of us have been waiting forever for something to spend AP on. It's already a chore trying to exhaust it in the AP shop on a regular basis. RIP?
  • HallyHally
    edited March 22, 2017
    hi5josh wrote: »
    I haven't logged in yet, what happens if we are skilled cap and already had 50k/50k AP saved in reserve? I'm assuming I get nothing back. Some of us have been waiting forever for something to spend AP on. It's already a chore trying to exhaust it in the AP shop on a regular basis. RIP?

It go above 50k, but you can't gain anymore AP. Which is my current situation.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Gonna grab some Ernmass' specialty - the legendary Colhen moonshine distilled from Mysterious Traveller's urine.
    Xie
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    I guess it's time to use +11 runes on armor then blow everything up?
  • HallyHally

They are already +11 or higher, and all boomed already.
    hi5josh
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Hally wrote: »

I was asking if that's what I should be doing. I wish enhancing armor was practical. I have always favored defensive stats with spear Lann. The gains are so minor compared to offensive gains. Talk about deminishing returns.
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Element stones but the monies..
  • HallyHally
    Hally wrote: »

I was asking if that's what I should be doing. I wish enhancing armor was practical. I have always favored defensive stats with spear Lann. The gains are so minor compared to offensive gains. Talk about deminishing returns.

If you have enhance runes and ap to spare, why not. I did the armor booms when I went past 30 enhance rune (gift) from events over the years.
    Masta wrote: »
    Element stones but the monies..

No just no. That scammer already stole over 6 bil. I'd rather quit than to feed him more.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I can't be the only one lost...
    What's is this about? What refunded AP/how much? So many questions, so little time.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    There was reset ranks in some skills and ap got refunded
    DownIoad
  • HallyHally
    DownIoad wrote: »
    I can't be the only one lost...
    What's is this about? What refunded AP/how much? So many questions, so little time.

Equipment proficiency skills got reduced from rank 6 to rank 8. If you maxed everything, you get about 8k ap back for chars with only 1 weapon, more for 2 weapon chars. The ap is directly added to your existing AP instead of being returned as AP capsules like past AP refunds. Players who were already near or at the ap cap ended up well past the AP cap, resulting in the inability to gain any additional AP until it is spent below 50k again.
    DownIoad