[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Quitting Rant

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Ok Bye.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Lol what is up with everyone keep saying "see you soon." I have actually talked to the dude and he said he hadn't actually played vindictus in almost 3 months and even with neamhain release barely played. I think he done for good.

And plenty of veteran vindictus players in the past have quit for good. Just because you cannot let vindictus go doesn't mean others cant. Good on them and good on you scarr.

Anyways, the man, the myth, the legend will be missed.

Because anyone who would invest their time just to complain about something before quitting is likely to come back. Because they like the game (secretly) and want it fixed. and hope it is fixed.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, i made it public cuz im an attention hoe and according to the vindi community I am exactly 100% a filthy casual

No no. 73% filthy, 27% casual.

The fact that you call this a "rant" is proof of that.
    XieSylarius
  • Tatsumaki9001Tatsumaki9001
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    edited March 14, 2017
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Lol what is up with everyone keep saying "see you soon." I have actually talked to the dude and he said he hadn't actually played vindictus in almost 3 months and even with neamhain release barely played. I think he done for good.

And plenty of veteran vindictus players in the past have quit for good. Just because you cannot let vindictus go doesn't mean others cant. Good on them and good on you scarr.

Anyways, the man, the myth, the legend will be missed.

Because anyone who would invest their time just to complain about something before quitting is likely to come back. Because they like the game (secretly) and want it fixed. and hope it is fixed.

:thinking: but he wasnt even complaining tho. This was more of just a parody of how people on forums do love to ragequit and make it known to others. Seemed like he was quitting and decided to tell everyone in a humorous way contrary to how people here usually complain.
  • PeggiePeggie
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Goodbye big bro im gonna miss you. We had alot of good times together in vindi. It really is gonna be sad to see you go. Maybe we'll meet sometime in the future haha. Oh wait...
  • PeggiePeggie
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited April 10, 2017
    rip in pepperonis
This discussion has been closed.