[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Servers offline?

Comments

• UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    tumblr_ok4oshYBVn1r9ssjro1_400.jpg
    RagnastormKiyoujikyushino
  • Angelina610Angelina610
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Hopefully they give out cupons to the ones that werent on for today or something, seems kinda unfair
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited March 11, 2017
    I hope they will fix it soon,nexon I still believe in you <3 ,dont dissapoint me pls^^ :) o:)
    Also I hope they know forum wont work either after you disconect and try to log in again now^^.
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Its funny, when something like this happens. I am like ''ohh come on fix it, i wanna play, farm gather gold to buy this, this and this.'' and then when they DO fix it, I log in, and go ''Ok, Now what? What to do?''
    Angelina610KumiatukoRagnastorm
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    for those of you who want to get into the game, and are using launcher.

Step 1: Go to your Vindictus folder, you may have to search for it , I do not believe its in the folder of the launcher.

Step 2: Locate VIndictus.exe , if you try to double click this, you'll notice it will open up a webpage to the vindictus.nexon.net.

Step 3: Make a short cut of VIndictus.exe

Step 4: right click the shortcut and go to properties

Step 5: Under the name , add a space and type -stage and then apply. and exit out of properties

Step 6: Click on the modified VIndictus shortcut to direct launch the game.

Good Luck!

worked for me too, tyvm
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 11, 2017
    Haha seeing this thread just got me laugh . You guys can blame yourselfs only for making multiple acounts and lag this weak aleredy server . Tbh i hope all players who was using more then one acount for this event will get perma ban ip . Greetings . For the post above mine this method is banable as you dont know its only matter of days when blackchippers will catch you and perma ban xD
    Gewellirious
  • TheNakedDuckTheNakedDuck
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    It's working now.ty for the hard work :)
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited March 21, 2017
    I can log in to the game now, or atleast the launcher. Didn't start the game yet.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited March 11, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Haha seeing this thread just got me laugh . You guys can blame yourselfs only for making multiple acounts and lag this weak aleredy server . Tbh i hope all players who was using more then one acount for this event will get perma ban ip . Greetings .

Now you know that wont happen, right?
    There is always the possibility of family member or whatever on the same ip to play the game.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited March 11, 2017
    Tbh i hope all players who was using more then one acount for this event will get perma ban ip .

You do know that some of us actually use more than 1 account for playing?
    Xie
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    We should get another +10-15 coupon as compensation Kappa
    KenshinXKiyoujiLoneWolf96
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    What a good timing. It's been fixed when i wanted to log in.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    I hope it will . That would make game work better by ban all spammers
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Haha seeing this thread just got me laugh . You guys can blame yourselfs only for making multiple acounts and lag this weak aleredy server . Tbh i hope all players who was using more then one acount for this event will get perma ban ip . Greetings . For the post above mine this method is banable as you dont know its only matter of days when blackshipers will catch you and perma ban xD

I...I just......

Nope. Gonna go log in now.
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    launcher works again, come join me in sitting on a log for the next 30 hours +call
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    Haha seeing this thread just got me laugh . You guys can blame yourselfs only for making multiple acounts and lag this weak aleredy server . Tbh i hope all players who was using more then one acount for this event will get perma ban ip . Greetings . For the post above mine this method is banable as you dont know its only matter of days when blackshipers will catch you and perma ban xD

SIKE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Atleast dont cry that server is down :'(
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I just saw someone login, i think the login servers got fixed.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited March 11, 2017

Haha, this made me smile. Like if issues like this happened only during these events. However they and you should be glad that there are still some people left to play this 'thing'.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 11, 2017
    Yes im thankful for their tons of alts leeching in towns