[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The power of panties

IllyaIllya
Vindictus Rep: 480
edited October 28, 2016 in General Discussion
Something I've never really thought about until now, but have you ever noticed how durable the inner armor is in this game? No matter what sort of damage the wearer endures, it will never break or tear, unlike the actual armor that carries DEF stats. What sort of fabric are they even made of? Why isn't all cloth armor made with similarly durable fabrics? I mean if we have the ability to make indestructible panties, then why not indestructible armor of other sorts?
XieNiburudaws360ShizukaaAbyssofthorZUbinenatrazMochiSweet

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited October 28, 2016
    I would say they harness the power of the ESRB, but it doesn't look like this game is rated. So your guess is as good as mine.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    We do have indestructible armor. They're known as NX outfits, probably made from the same material that those indestructible panties were made from. But I agree with Necro that these panties harness the power of ESRB to keep them from tearing. I wouldn't mind if they were destructible though but I may demand my money back if they were.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    rated R folks
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    imageI ask Nexon to make this game Rated R so we can have destructible inner armor. image I ask this purely out of scientific curiosity. image
    XieTetsujinShizukaaSaintGuinness
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Should be destroyed in battle, I wear twinkling armor
  • VahelDiRaizelVahelDiRaizel
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    They're magical panties given to us by the magical kitty Kayna.

Also, I'm not surprised Illya (the OP) would ask such a question. I'm highly amused.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    These panties are blessed by the RNG gods themselves. They guarantee that these will never break.
  • ProvikProvik
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    edited October 30, 2016
    dazedgumball

These panties are blessed by the RNG gods themselves. They guarantee that these will never break.
    Fergus actually tried when enhancing them.
    I never do my best...unless its to crush the dreams of non-laosdu.....players
    Laosduude
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    oh mai O//O
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    It doesn't take much imagery to figure out what's behind them anyway. Just some game physics have them indestructible for censorship purposes. >_>
  • TannakraTannakra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,325
    utilising the power of PEGI and ESRB the inners are made out Indestructium the strongest material known to man
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Provik
    Provik said:

dazedgumball

Fergus actually tried when enhancing them.
    I never do my best...unless its to crush the dreams of non-laosdu.....players
    15+ thongs