[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How Dead is the game?

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
edited March 9, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
WOW I have been on for 4 days straight and there is NO ONE in this game anymore. Looks like the game is at its end. Is it the game play or the content? Lag and random DC have been a on going problem. That hasn't been addressed for some time. Could it be that the event cant keep people interested in the game or that being level 90 and have gear and weapon and there is no more interest in the game because of lack of community? I don't know but it sure seems DEAD TO ME.....Hope that's not the deal because this is a very good game to play hate to see it going that way... SAD DAY'S IN Vindyland...:: :( ;( :'( :'( :s :s >:) >:)

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg
    MaryJaneAdventcrisis
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    what server you are? if you mean europe then server if full of ch 1 leechers and mega apes , its hard to find normal ppl to play with ^^ they rather to leech showing of with gear bought for nx and stalk other infos for trol , sad reality lol
    Soany
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    If you are on EU you can come with us (or just with me when my friend isn't online). We are always open to playing with everyone. My ign is Arammu.
    Madcobra
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Didn't you know? This is the unofficial Vindictus theme song! o:)

Couldn't resist.
    Cessa
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Hah fitfs
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I literally hand the answer to fixing Vindictus to Nexon and all they do is delete my posts.
    I'm on the forums every day trying to discuss the game's mechanics and the gear progression issues and all they do is delete my posts.

Yeah, there's no wonder why there's no one online.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Though, there should be a spike in logins into the game on Saturday though to try and abuse or take advantage of the 10-15 coupon.

There's got to be a few people with dozens of accounts if not more to reap the benefits of free +10s.
    And there's got to be a few botters as well with hundreds of accounts that will try to get them in for that as well. If the coupon is time limited then that'll be really unfortunate with level 95 stuff on its way. Whatever.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Just let it go. .
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited March 10, 2017
    Nytsuya wrote: »
    Didn't you know? This is the unofficial Vindictus theme song! o:)

Couldn't resist.

Haha.

The thread's title could also be:

<3
    Nytsuya
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Pink floyd <3
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Madcobra wrote: »
    what server you are? if you mean europe then server if full of ch 1 leechers and mega apes , its hard to find normal ppl to play with ^^ they rather to leech showing of with gear bought for nx and stalk other infos for trol , sad reality lol

Sad but true,cant find people that like to play for fun here..+sadface
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 15, 2017
    You cant find because they dont exist . Vindictus is not fun anymore . Its place full of drama created by : -close the acces for some regions like Ukraine Israel and many more ,- place full of stupid events like 10-15 enh coupon where everyone gets + 10 or they dont get nothing because server died and they cant get even compensate , -or lag and drop fps where no one can explaind even what to do to get better quallity of playing
    Xie
  • LadyFayeLadyFaye
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    edited March 15, 2017
    Ofcourse this game has a lot of issues, but I still enjoy it. Most people posting on forums complaning about stuff just go way overboard imho. Also the part about playing for fun: If you dont play for fun or if its not fun and you cant enjoy the game - just dont play anymore?
  • LadyFayeLadyFaye
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    Whining about stuff is just annoying and doesnt help anyone
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 15, 2017
    ...... moaaar whining .......
    Soany
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    10/10 omg liek so ded omg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    tenor.gif
  • MetallitMetallit
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    edited May 10, 2017

Totally agree. These days you only see WTS NX in chat. Newcomers play 1week and instantly cash their gear show up just to show off.... Noone is doing raids or anything similar to that anymore nothing is worth to farm because the player base is way 2 low........... Worthless to play hopin they shutdown server soon
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Metallit wrote: »

Totally agree. These days you only see WTS NX in chat. Newcomers play 1week and instantly cash their gear show up just to show off.... Noone is doing raids or anything similar to that anymore nothing is worth to farm because the player base is way 2 low........... Worthless to play hopin they shutdown server soon

Its hard to finde raids but still you can find them if you know ppl who got host , if you dont then it suks , cause after host shows up on qb its filled up really fast :p , its about if you are solo player like me. Not talking about players who are in active guilds cause those play usually in own company .