[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RE: Stamina consumption, and Berserker

V0lterixV0lterix
Vindictus Rep: 1,555
in Europe Chat
NA West player here, I see a lot of talk of the stamina consumption on Premiere. A large amount of our endgame players run a Berserker es on an accessory and notice a significant difference in our stamina management versus without. I'm guessing this isn't too common for EU players? Nonetheless, many people I know feel as if Berserker is absolutely necessary to play with. Inb4 berserkers rise in price for EU...
LoreataWeiss_OswaldZupsero

Comments

• RagnaゼロRagnaゼロ
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    edited February 19, 2017
    V0lterix wrote: »
    I'm guessing this isn't too common for EU players?
    Wrongly guessed, everyone is using it.
    Weiss_OswaldSylmé
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Yep, I run berserker ES on all of my main chars, and everyone in the game is taught that you should always have 1 berserker in favor of a passion.
  • NovalitusNovalitus
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Not anymore.
    We used to run berseker ES a lot
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    edited February 25, 2017
    @V0lterix Nah, the problem is the difference in Versions.
    XE-Version was generally faster. while normal attacks did cost stamina, Smashs often have cost way less, and the stamina-regeneration kicked in sooner and faster.

And yeah, most people already have a berserker. it is a cheap scroll anyways and you do't lose much for using it.

I specially notice this with Scythe-Evie.
    in the XE Version with 89 attackspeed i just had enough Stamina at the start of the battle to get the SP for insane reaper. And after that as Scythe you had infinite stamina pretty much. Now i constantly have to slow down and wait a second to regain stamina.
  • DNAnthraXDNAnthraX
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    People who has stamina issues probably using their dashes-dodges(like Scythe's blink) a lot to stick with bosses instead of running.
  • ChisaChisa
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited February 27, 2017
    NA West player here, on my characters that don't have innate stamina regen such as Lann/Evie, I often just buy a stack or two of stamina potions if I want to play aggressively. Apart from aggressive play, a berserker ES usually fits the bill to just take it slow.
  • Nakrast_FreecssNakrast_Freecss
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    DNAnthraX wrote: »
    People who has stamina issues probably using their dashes-dodges(like Scythe's blink) a lot to stick with bosses instead of running.

We can't even run +cold