[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A crappy speed/bal/crit calculator that I made

AureAure
Vindictus Rep: 560
edited March 7, 2017 in Battle Quests and Guides
I made it for myself and friends, but you're free to use it if you should so feel inclined.

It's obviously not ready to be unleashed on the outside world, but if you happen to find a use for it, I'd be glad.

The weapon box is kind of crazy cause I haven't added any filters except text. It's best if you type in it to search for what you want.

Of particular interest is the Lv95 stuff (type "Dullahan" in the weapon box).

There are many UI issues (eg not really validating user input) but it is what it is.

I'm not a web developer. You have been warned.

Click Here

[edit: Added a couple of half-baked features to make it a bit more usable. Saving/loading of builds via URL parameter, basic Att calculation, and quality selection on weapon. TODO: proper input validation, with respect to applicability of scrolls to armour types, and implement all stats fully... one day. ]
CessaBerserkkkRhapsodyOfFireRolandDelterosNonagon

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited February 18, 2017
    Very interesting, good job there.
    I could say you made a wonderful poo. +cold

That was a bad joke. But in all seriousness, this can be a usefull thing now that vindictus manual is gone, and I apreciate that you decided to both share this with us and take time and effort to do something like this.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Does this take into account character stats?
  • AureAure
    I'm having some rather weird issues logging into these forums O_o

But anyway...
    Cessa wrote: »
    Does this take into account character stats?

Not really. There's only a box from the contribution to crit from Wil.

Because of the limited scope of this calculator (ie, what with it only handling Bal/Crit/Spd) there is no actual need to input other character stats. x:

If I extend it to calculate Att properly, then yeah, we'll need some way of entering in base stats or reverse engineering them.

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited February 21, 2017
    Aure wrote: »
    I'm not a web developer. You have been warned.

If you're not a web developer, how do you know about Bootstrap, JQuery and Javascript compressors? The most of the professional university graduates don't even know of them.

That's very nice! And thank you for sharing it with us!

At first i read it as Poo Army. +haha
  • AureAure
    edited February 23, 2017
    If you're not a web developer, how do you know about Bootstrap, JQuery and Javascript compressors? The most of the professional university graduates don't even know of them.

That's very nice! And thank you for sharing it with us!

You're welcome.

I am a developer by profession (and have been since 2010 or so) - but not a web developer (C/C++ and some Python).

I do have enough sense to google "How to X stackoverflow" before I want to implement something, to find out sensible ways to do it :D And of course I've simply heard co-workers talking about stuff.

Didn't do a computing degree, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they omit some practical stuff either xD
  • AureAure
    Pushed a couple of updates so that I can actually make my own build.

Credit to Norith and Chaeldar for styling the page.
  • AnsfridAnsfrid
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    edited March 12, 2017
    Very good job , Will you continue to improve ?