[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

February 16th Scheduled Game Update

Comments

• MillyMilly
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Hey guys ! Where are you from ? I have a lithuanian friend who could play on eu servers before because he plays vindictus since beta version. But I have the feeling he won't be able to play anymore... Can someone tell us more about this, please ? Some people are confused and probably pissed at the moment so please some answers :)
    keloas
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited February 16, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    JynXi wrote: »
    I did install/download the game on beforehand (before 'complete) but I get the 'Your cuntry is blocked' (eu person here)

Hi, if you are an EU player please make sure the region you are trying to log in from is listed here:
    European Migration FAQ

It is in the list. Why it doesnt work f fs?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    I did install/download the game on beforehand (before 'complete) but I get the 'Your cuntry is blocked' (eu person here)

Hi, if you are an EU player please make sure the region you are trying to log in from is listed here:
    European Migration FAQ

Which region?

JynXi
  • JynXiJynXi

European Migration FAQ

Which region?

Netherlands.

• DealerDealer
    edited February 16, 2017

Netherlands.

Alright I see a few reports about people being blocked from that region, so I'm going to see who I can bug about that.
  • JynXiJynXi

Netherlands.

Alright I see a few reports about people being blocked from that region, so I'm going to see who I can bug about that.

I saw it aswell. I already filled in a ticket aswell. Lets hope you guys can fix it for us asap. Core players wanna play bruuuh

Jurrie
  • SimplisSimplis
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    im fom lithuania old eu player playedbefore ip block my country i didnt try cuz downloading,but my friend same old acc eu same country cant play
    keloas
  • MilliMinxMilliMinx
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Also got the same problem, im from The Netherlands and also sended a ticket.
  • MillyMilly
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Simplis wrote: »
    im fom lithuania old eu player playedbefore ip block my country i didnt try cuz downloading,but my friend same old acc eu same country cant play
    hey simplis, my friend is also old eu player. Seems like nobody is going to answer about lithuanian players who can't log in anymore..
    keloas
  • Hello nexon! I'm really disappointed with you because you can't stay with your word about banned countries, that they could play with their old accounts after country ip block and now after few year break i could play with my account, but lots of my friends couldn't, and now after this update even i can't log in, because i'm from Lithuania. I've spent hours, and now when i'm at level 73, almost at finish i can't play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you even know how it's hard to leave this game after all these hours???? i'm not asking to unban my country to play freely for all, i'm just asking to make that all old account's could play it, that's all. Thanks for your attention, and i hope you will fix this mess.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    edited February 16, 2017
    Hello nexon! I'm really disappointed with you because you can't stay with your word about banned countries, that they could play with their old accounts after country ip block and now after few year break i could play with my account, but lots of my friends couldn't, and now after this update even i can't log in, because i'm from Lithuania. I've spent hours, and now when i'm at level 73, almost at finish i can't play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you even know how it's hard to leave this game after all these hours???? i'm not asking to unban my country to play freely for all, i'm just asking to make that all old account's could play it, that's all. Thanks for your attention, and i hope you will fix this mess.

Shhh tylos, nereikia kelti truksmo, dar ant visu uzbanintu saliu NA rustybe uztrauksi. :D
    Reikia tiketis, kad NA darbuotojai viska sutvarkys, bet kaip matai pirmenybe "leistinoms" salims, kaip nedarlandams, o mes galim tik tiketis jog busim prideti prie saraso kuriame buvom EU prideti.

Edit: zinute is biletenio sako, jei salis nera sarase gali pamirsti apie zaidima ir laukti kol NEXON prides "tavo" saly prie saraso, net it tiems kurie zaide zaidima kelis metus...
  • SimplisSimplis
    some one ppl asked this question before merge in EU forum, GM answer we same like EU old players can play after merge,i hope its just bug or somthing and nexon fixed it.
  • MeshachMeshach
    Vindictus Rep: 850

Netherlands.

Also from that region several friends and my have the same issue o/ anyway to fix or solve it?

• SunrisePDISunrisePDI
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Hello,

If i understood the server is now online?
    But i still get the message
    Game Launch Blocked
    You are attempting to access from outside of our service area.

Ive uninstall the old EU downloaded fresh installation.

Im also from the Netherlands
  • JurrieJurrie
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    same here also from The Netherlands
    but am guessing that it will take some time untill they fix it so lets hope it will work tomorow
  • MeshachMeshach
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    NL is working again!!
    Lots of love for fixing this <3
  • DealerDealer
    Meshach wrote: »
    NL is working again!!
    Lots of love for fixing this <3

Thank you for posting!
    Everyone else from that region please post if you still have issues.
  • Eric007Eric007
    I am old player too and my account was created before the ip-block. You said those accounts which were created before ip-block will be able to play but seems not? I'm from Lithuania.
    keloas
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited February 17, 2017
    This is the official region block list from the old forum:

634828788854394988.png

I do hope this issue will be reconsidered, because quite a lot of people used to play despite this.
    keloasController001
  • natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    cant download the launcher or play and i am NA what happened played yesterday fine got on this morning got an error so i uninstalled went to reinstall and got this error?