[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

For the people who have gotten a +15 weapon..

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    All these people saying it only took them 1-2 tries to get their oh so magical +15.
    Only one other person I see in this topic making any kind of statistical sense when it comes to actually getting a high enhance weapon.

Statistically, it's next to practically impossible to +15 from a +10.

Yet why are we seeing a disparity in the representation here?
    Because everyone, the tens of thousands of players who failed going to +15, are no longer playing the game.
    And that is the main reason why Vindictus is dying as a game.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    edited February 16, 2017
    I double boomed +-35 braha twin swords before I got one to +15 (tradeable). Started attempting a bit after S3 ep 2's release and took about a year and a half to get. Before that I had made a +15 dream walker TS in the midst of S2, maybe in early 2014 after mass enhancing a batch of like 6 or 7 level 60 swords. And this was after booming about 10 level 80 swords which cost like 800m to make at that time.

I double boomed +-70 various level 80 scythes before I got an armageddon to +15 (permabound). Started attempting on S3's release which introduced the glorious seal shop with hella reduced costs, and got it about a year later. Also managed to get the first 70 scythe I made on twilight desert's release to +15 during this time.

Currently sitting at a bound +14 level 90 dagger after double booming 8 of those. (Pre- new 90 seal shop)
    Lynn had a +13 but permaboomed it in a blind rage, now sitting at 7 double boomed glaives and counting.

out of all the 90 weapons destroyed (~100) I have yet to get the primary piece back once.
  • ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited February 16, 2017
    can you stop these depressing posts already. im pretty new and i want to like this game!!! +fight
    Anthonytonyboy
  • PalaWar95PalaWar95
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 16, 2017
    First of all Hi from EU . Since we talk about +15 here i will share my story also . Not much to it tho it was once the Road to 85 event was on . Got a nice 80 arma scythe and since there i got it straight to +15 with one break at +13 and not to much money spent . It all depends on the luck and i can say i was darn lucky about it
  • pewsnexpewsnex
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    I made 4 +15 90s in the past 6 months after failing for about 2.5 years.

Scythe - bought a OJ main from MP for 50m, went straight to +14, stopped, went to +15 after anxiously fretting about it (sold this one a week or two ago).

BS - After I made the scythe, decided I couldn't play two characters. I had a +12 already, got it to +10 before boom, revived and went to +14, enchanted, YOLO to +15

Glaive - on an alt account because Lynn if filthy ;). Got +9 coupon from the previous attendance event. Went straight to +14, boomed, revived, YOLO cuz why not, it's just lynn (lol).

LS - was bored, boomed at +10. went to 11, told myself I don't like Fiona that much, YOLO to +12. Told myself I would stop at +13, it went to +13. Told myself I already have 3 +15s, don't have time for Fiona, YOLO to +14. Why stop now? hope it booms. YOLO to +15.

Yeah..RNG

• ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    edited February 16, 2017
    Most people I know with +15s got them while trying to quit or trying to purposely boom stuff for mats.

This game literally never gives you what you want.