[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monster Bingo Thread!

Comments

• HappyWheelHappyWheel
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 14, 2017
    HappyWheel wrote: »
    QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20170214193920.png?dl=0 do we have #4 tomorrow?
    HappyWheel wrote: »
    QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20170214193920.png?dl=0 do we have #4 tomorrow?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2hxci1iobxfumt/QQ截图20170214193920.png?dl=0

• TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    To all players asking in Bingo #4 will be dropped from a boss tomorrow:
    ldVEGNf.jpg

Event Page: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20311/suicide-mission-events
    GhengisJohnOrder5
  • AenimusAenimus
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    well, im missing #6. no luck again today. and do you guys think tomorrow we would be able to trade 3 bingo tickets for 3 pouches? as a last chance for RnGeesus to get me the frigging number? or should i just get the rewards right now and dont even bother tomorrow?
  • TabbedTabbed
    Aenimus wrote: »
    well, im missing #6. no luck again today. and do you guys think tomorrow we would be able to trade 3 bingo tickets for 3 pouches? as a last chance for RnGeesus to get me the frigging number? or should i just get the rewards right now and dont even bother tomorrow?

We should still be able to trade 3 Bingo Tickets for 3 Pouches tomorrow, but that's the last day to make that trade. (See date in-game at Exchange Shop)
    Raid Boss' should still drop Bingo Tickets until the event is over.

Good luck to all!
    Pray to the RNGesus and don't forget to Toss a coin at the Rocheste Fountain tumblr_inline_mm67hfLXn81qz4rgp.png
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited February 15, 2017
    BINGO_1.jpg
    Bingo tickets end 9am pst on the 15th, so if you've gotten your pouches already there is no more chances left.
    Event itself ends on maintenance for a 1 day leeway to claim your prizes, SO REDEEM YOUR PRIZES NOW!!! or tomorrow either works.
    TabbedNerita
  • MekuneMekune
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    New bingo started apparently. Got #4 from Blood Prince.

qicFrXY.jpg
    TabbedChunmander
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Well I mean I'm going to try my luck and see if bingo will reset tomorrow and number 5 will drop. I suggest running around and try and find it, I know a lot of people need no.5 still including me, and tbh I wouldn't be suprised if it reset late Wednesday night, early Feb 16th that number 5 would drop.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Chunmander wrote: »
    BINGO_1.jpg
    Bingo tickets end 9am pst on the 15th, so if you've gotten your pouches already there is no more chances left.
    Event itself ends on maintenance for a 1 day leeway to claim your prizes, SO REDEEM YOUR PRIZES NOW!!! or tomorrow either works.

I still have bingo tickets that do not expire, so I'm going to test my luck and see what happens with that haha

• TabbedTabbed
    edited February 15, 2017
    Mekune wrote: »

qicFrXY.jpg

This has been confirmed by EU players.

I am having hopes that there is an unintentional error that Bingo #4 will be dropped on NA after the reset. rolleyes.png
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Tabbed wrote: »

qicFrXY.jpg

This has been confirmed by EU players.

I am having hopes that there is an unintentional error that Bingo #4 will be dropped on NA after the reset. rolleyes.png

Probably not.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    edited February 15, 2017

qicFrXY.jpg

I could confirm that it's CORRECT. Got my last ticket :) Thanks

• Michieru516Michieru516
    Vindictus Rep: 300

qicFrXY.jpg

I could confirm that it's CORRECT. Got my last ticket :) Thanks

I got mine too! +yay
  • M00NM00N
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    *Sign* Welp...uuK4jsB.png
  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    M00N wrote: »
    *Sign* Welp...uuK4jsB.png

Aww... Why are they still dropping then? :(
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    why are you guys working so hard to get untradeable cosmetics that are just going to make you look like everyone else?? or is it the line prizes you're after?
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited February 15, 2017
    At least I blacked it out on my main...(66 tries and only got 1 of the 2 numbers I still needed on my alt...).
  • TabbedTabbed
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    why are you guys working so hard to get untradeable cosmetics that are just going to make you look like everyone else?? or is it the line prizes you're after?

Bingo Prizes are free.
    I like free stuff tumblr_inline_mm67ep7v251qz4rgp.png

You could always use an Armor Fusion Rune to change the appearance of a Helmet to look like Neamhain's Odd Eye.
    Can sell it for a bit, unless you get lucky and get the Airtight Neamhain's Odd Eye Box.
    Order5
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    2edgy4u wrote: »

Bingo Prizes are free.
    I like free stuff tumblr_inline_mm67ep7v251qz4rgp.png

You could always use an Armor Fusion Rune to change the appearance of a Helmet to look like Neamhain's Odd Eye.
    Can sell it for a bit, unless you get lucky and get the Airtight Neamhain's Odd Eye Box.

Airtight Odd eye boxes only come from beating Neamhain

Tabbed
  • TabbedTabbed
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Airtight Odd eye boxes only come from beating Neamhain

Forgot to mention that, lol.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I forgot if anyone pointed out the Untradable thing on the new forums yet...I'll just say it here in case people don't know.

Last year when Nexon clarified item texts, a lot of items that normally say "This item cannot be traded." will now say that they are bound while they are in your inventory. These items are not bound though, so you do NOT need a premium fusion rune.

Neamhain's Odd Eye will say bound, but it is in fact not. This also goes for Trainee weapons, Gremlin Doll Hat, Burning Gnoll Helm (Event), and a lot of others that I don't feel like listing because I already commented on all of them on a certain fansite...
    2edgy4u