[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monster Bingo Thread!

Comments

  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Question2 wrote: »
    Why are people using bingo pouches now? You risk getting numbers that you will get automatically in the remaining days.

    I'm doing both because I'm missing some of the earlier numbers. I'm trying really hard to get a blackout but I'm not sure if I can actually do it with my luck. T^T
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 965
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited February 8, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    Chunmander wrote: »
    Question2 wrote: »
    Why are people using bingo pouches now? You risk getting numbers that you will get automatically in the remaining days.

    Probably they blacked it out already and now they're going for 3-5 line bingo?

    Wouldnt it be better to blackout via guaranteed bingo numbers first, then spam pouches to see what bingos you can get after? I guess it makes no difference probability wise...

    You pretty much answered your own question since this bingo is more about probability and following the days than previous bingo events where you could grind for guaranteed number pouches and random pouches.
    It's up to you whichever method you prefer or how lucky you are with the pouches. Some people already blacked out on the 2nd-3rd week of numbers by opening pouches and doing the battles and now they're going for 2nd blackout using the same method.
    Nerita wrote: »
    I'm doing both because I'm missing some of the earlier numbers. I'm trying really hard to get a blackout but I'm not sure if I can actually do it with my luck. T^T

    ^and this
  • CreemyCreemy
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Bingo #23 Dead End Street
    lbJvhU1.jpg
    TabbedNeritaDelterosKiwiFurChunmanderMarcoB
  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Bingo #23 also comes from Give a Beggar a Coin
    4c3c29dde1470de57a454f217ac3ffea.png
    TabbedChunmander
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    Posts: 130
    Member
    Bingo #24

    Ship Graveyard (Longboot Matty) - NA Confirmed
    uAVAtSe.jpg
    dazedgumballChunmanderKiwiFur
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    Day 10 - Bingo #10: Blood Prince & The Deep Ruins

    I am not familiar with that mission. What is "The Deep Ruins"?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,525
    Posts: 604
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    Day 10 - Bingo #10: Blood Prince & The Deep Ruins

    I am not familiar with that mission. What is "The Deep Ruins"?


    It's supposed to be Forest Ruins. Must of thought of something else while writing it. lol
  • MarcoBMarcoB
    Vindictus Rep: 215
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Can someone post the low level one for the #24 ????
    x-x even in my main still can't do the ship
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Doesn't look like it's in Ruins of Sanctity or Prairie Entrance. I covered all the non-raids that haven't been repeated twice already.

    EDIT:
    I've also covered Hilder area now
    MarcoB
  • MarcoBMarcoB
    Vindictus Rep: 215
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Order5 wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it's in Ruins of Sanctity or Prairie Entrance. I haven't covered all the missions yet though.

    please let me know if you find it :D

  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    Posts: 57
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    Day 10 - Bingo #10: Blood Prince & The Deep Ruins

    I am not familiar with that mission. What is "The Deep Ruins"?


    It's supposed to be Forest Ruins. Must of thought of something else while writing it. lol

    You probably wanted say "The Deep Mines". Bingo 10 dropped from Juggernaut.

    4ja0eE1.jpg
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    kosc wrote: »
    You probably wanted say "The Deep Mines". Bingo 10 dropped from Juggernaut.

    http://i.imgur.com/4ja0eE1.jpg

    That's pretty interesting considering the rest of them don't appear to drop from raids. Also, raids drop the random pouches so it makes double nonsense.
    Tabbed
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,525
    Posts: 604
    Member
    Order5 wrote: »
    kosc wrote: »
    You probably wanted say "The Deep Mines". Bingo 10 dropped from Juggernaut.

    http://i.imgur.com/4ja0eE1.jpg

    That's pretty interesting considering the rest of them don't appear to drop from raids. Also, raids drop the random pouches so it makes double nonsense.


    This entire event is nonsense.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Posts: 96
    Member
    Any luck with an alternative #24? Went through the Hoarfrost Depths battles and no luck there.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Mixxia wrote: »
    Any luck with an alternative #24? Went through the Hoarfrost Depths battles and no luck there.

    Nope, I covered Hilder Forest and most of Ruins of Sanctity and Praire (I only did the ones that weren't already repeated twice).
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Posts: 354
    Member
    Looks like it might be in one of the battles in Rocheste.
  • TracieTracie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    Posts: 28
    Member
    MarcoB wrote: »
    Can someone post the low level one for the #24 ????
    x-x even in my main still can't do the ship

    FYI U can do "easy mode" and get it +best
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Posts: 354
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Tracie wrote: »
    MarcoB wrote: »
    Can someone post the low level one for the #24 ????
    x-x even in my main still can't do the ship

    FYI U can do "easy mode" and get it +best

    It's level restricted. Must be lvl 70 and above to do easy mode in S2.
    Tabbed
  • TracieTracie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    Suukei wrote: »
    Tracie wrote: »
    MarcoB wrote: »
    Can someone post the low level one for the #24 ????
    x-x even in my main still can't do the ship

    FYI U can do "easy mode" and get it +best

    It's level restricted. Must be lvl 70 and above to do easy mode.
    yeah ik, she said her lvl 90 (I assume - if not, ppl will now know just in case) cant do - just sayin +cool
  • MarcoBMarcoB
    Vindictus Rep: 215
    Posts: 7
    Member

    Suukei wrote: »
    Tracie wrote: »
    MarcoB wrote: »
    Can someone post the low level one for the #24 ????
    x-x even in my main still can't do the ship

    FYI U can do "easy mode" and get it +best

    It's level restricted. Must be lvl 70 and above to do easy mode.

    Yeah , I tried , must be 70 :\